Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendall Of Leeds  (Read 2074 times)

21 review(s) for xKendallx (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd pop a review of Kendall up as I finally managed to see her again this week. I've seen her 9 or 10 times now but it had been a few months for one reason or another.

Comms: Excellent, she agreed to see me early in the morning the evening before.

Cost: £100 for 60 minutes

Services: HJ, OWO, RO, DFK, Protected Sex.

Venue: flat in Leeds

The girl:

Dark hair, tattooed, lovely girl. Great boobs

The meet:

Was welcomed in by Kendall who looked gorgeous as always. Heavily tattooed on her front which if you don't like tattoos would put you off but I love them so I'm in heaven there. She was also sporting a silver bindi which fit her look well.

Great big hug and a snog whilst we undressed. Great fantastic OWO/HJ as always and extended RO on her till she came twice (or not  ;) ). Bit of missionary until I wanted to cum over those fantastic boobs of hers. Clean up and cuddle/chat.

Pros

Good comms, perfect body (for me anyway),

Cons

Being too far from me to see regularly

Would I see again? Yes

Offline WelshClipper

Excellent, can't  believe I missed this gem. Leeds is on the edge of my punting range so thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

+1 from me anon, I heartily agree with everything you've said.

She's bloody brilliant, on many levels  :drinks:

Offline cueball

She's on the podging radar. Won't be until next year though.

Offline yorkie

I completely agree. She is my default when in Leeds. Currently stands at the best out there in my opinion. Great in the room. Sweet and good to talk to. The whole package. Never left her without a smile ( on my face at least...)