Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok - hotel recommendation?  (Read 4344 times)

mastershifu

So you just got back, how was it over Christmas? busy or not? Would be nice if you can do a bit of a report.  :hi:

I've been there several times and this was my first Christmas in Pattaya. As expected it was very busy. But next time I will avoid big holidays (Christmas, New years, Songkran) as the tourist/WG ratio is too high around the big holidays. I'll put something together about my trip as a new topic :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:29:40 pm by mastershifu »

shishang

Hi Guys it has been very interesting reading all your comments about my post. All I was saying was what is my preference for places to stay. I am fortunate in that I am able to pay the price. Infact I didn't know the price as I'm only concerned about it in the occasions that I book it. I will be staying there again in March. I have built and continue to run a very successful business which for a while included a manufacturing plant near the old Don Muang airport, sadly it flooded to almost total destruction during the bad floods 4/5 years ago. However without being up my own ass, some of us can afford The Intercontinental and others cant, That doesn't make me any better or worse than others. If one believes that then we are all going to be heading down the Jeremy Corbyn route of total equality. If, Gog forbid that happens, I for one will be back to Bangkok or Singapore straight away.
Anyway, a fuck is a fuck whether its a bar girl or a high class hooker. I prefer the latter and I can afford them, for which I don't apologise.
I am a 60 year old guy from a privileged background who was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I can hear some of you already saying "tosser" or worse. I am very proud to say that through my hard work and endeavours I now have the best part of 5 or 6 spoons in my mouth but not too many that it stops me putting my tongue into a sweet tasting pussy.
Keep on punting and let everyone get on with it at whatever level they are able to. I don't pre judge anyone and wish the same for myself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

However without being up my own ass, some of us can afford The Intercontinental and others cant.

I could easily afford to pay £150 a night for a hotel room -------------- but I choose not to, I get everything that I want for £50 a night.

shishang

Hi Jimmy I completely understand your view. I also agree with it.
Horses for courses!

Offline peter_bungee

Have to agree with JRC, i must have stayed in 10-15 hotels in bangkok all ranging from nana/ashoke bts to the river side.  I have paid £200 per night in places like dubai, but in Bangkok there really is no need, and even Majestic suites where i have stayed i think is too much.

My favourite hotels are Salil on soi 13 (one of the lively soi's) and Citichic opposite Q Bar and Bed superclub on same street.  Both i pay £30per night and are clean, good location and modern - what else do you need?  I also like Citrus Sukhumvit again extremely modern and same price range

Offline Jerboa

I usually stay up in Ratchada, outside of the farang ghetto of lower Sukhumvit.
Some might think it's far from the bars, but it's just a short trip down on the MRT subway, and plenty of soapies and nightlife up in Ratchada, and pay around 700b a night for a clean aircon room.

Offline bigbadbaz

If you want to pay 5000 baht for a hotel room up to you, depends what you want, I just wouldn't pay that much when there is so much decent good value rooms for around the 800b-1500 range.
As for Spasso, it's a place I never frequented, always heard the hookers there ask and get 5k ST, is that right?

A girl I know used to fl in Spasso's and took me one night. It's ok but thinks it's the dogs bollocks. You won't see any short and vest guys there, it was a few years ago but I  remember the pizza in there was tasty and cheap which was a suprise.

The place is full of businessmen who are staying at the Hyatt on company money so have more to spend on the girls. She would never go short time for less than 5k in Spasso's and never had a problem.

She told me of the time she got there about 11pm got a glass of wine and within 5 minutes was offered 10k short time so went upstairs for less than an hour then in the lift on the way down another guy offered her 5k short time she countered with 10 and settled on 8k so back upsatairs and again less than hour later was in the taxi on her way home

Offline Jerboa

A girl I know used to fl in Spasso's and took me one night. It's ok but thinks it's the dogs bollocks. You won't see any short and vest guys there, it was a few years ago but I  remember the pizza in there was tasty and cheap which was a suprise.

The place is full of businessmen who are staying at the Hyatt on company money so have more to spend on the girls. She would never go short time for less than 5k in Spasso's and never had a problem.

She told me of the time she got there about 11pm got a glass of wine and within 5 minutes was offered 10k short time so went upstairs for less than an hour then in the lift on the way down another guy offered her 5k short time she countered with 10 and settled on 8k so back upsatairs and again less than hour later was in the taxi on her way home

I bet her bag is heavy, it's good business if you're a FL, just tart yourself up in a nice dress, and quote 5k+ ST, you can't blame them when there are un-informed or lazy businessmen, who still think 10k ST is a bargain, the same type of girl will still be found down Sukhumvit.

Offline Vivago

... the same type of girl will still be found down Sukhumvit.

Must be barmy paying Western rates in Bangkok and you are right about Sukhumvit. Picked up this 18 year old earlier this evening. Fresh from the farm and only been in town a few days. 1.5k ST. A no brainer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fresh from the farm and only been in town a few days.

The conversation must have been interesting.   :lol:

Offline Jerboa

The conversation must have been interesting.   :lol:

You don't have to have a discussion about geo politics.  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

You don't have to have a discussion about geo politics.  :)

Indeed, but I have suffered these "farm fresh" girls in the past, never again.  :bomb:

Offline Vivago

Indeed, but I have suffered these "farm fresh" girls in the past, never again.  :bomb:

It helps if you 'poot pah sah Thai, nit noi', which I do. I like this sort of girl. As innocent as its possible for a prostitute to be, softly spoken and polite and not hardened or cynical as many become (just like a lot of their customers ;)). Of course, you cannot expect anal, CIM or any perversions but she was receptive to suggestion and I enjoyed my hour or so in her company. And for £30, how can you go wrong.

Offline Jimmyredcab

And for £30, how can you go wrong.

£30 is an absolute fortune for a farm fresh girl, last time I checked, the minimum wage in Thailand was around £6 a day.

Pleased you had a good time but if they don't speak at least basic English then I reject them.

Offline Vivago

£30 is an absolute fortune for a farm fresh girl, last time I checked, the minimum wage in Thailand was around £6 a day.

Be serious, now. We all know that 200 baht, 500 baht and 1k girls are easily available in Bangkok, but are you really sure that you would fuck one. Maybe the pricey 1k girls, huh? :sarcastic:

Pleased you had a good time but if they don't speak at least basic English then I reject them.

Typical Brit abroad. If they can't speak the Queens English, then fuck off. :unknown:

James999

As innocent as its possible for a prostitute to be,

I so like the honesty in that sentence, so many pretend they are something else, everyone seems to come back from Thailand with a story about how they met a girl who "wasnt like the others, was from a small village, worked in a bar, etc" yet they all seem to end up shagging them for less than the price of a pair of cheap jeans  :sarcastic:

mash

Off to Bangkok next month and decided to Airbnb it this time. Some lovely looking condo's with pool/gym etc for £30-£50/night.