Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina  (Read 5866 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Scootersx

Sorry no link,but am sure most of you would already know it
Great visit to angelina,walked through the door ,which she was hiding behind,once in,tounge rammed down my throat,hand grabbing my cock through straining trousers,off to the shower,upon return,I was given a very nice pole dance (no pun intended  :lol:), then she grabbed my cock and throated it in a fantastic enthusiastic way,I grabbed her ass pulled her on to my face,and licked those lovely long juicy pussy lips,whilst sticking a finger up her ass,on with Mac,rode me cowgirl,turned her over into missionary,then up her bum,fuck me I was in heaven,pop 1 over,onto round 2, after a nice little massage,plenty of oral,back on with the Mac for a second round of doggy,then she got up walked to the pole,pulled me behind her,to fuck her from behind whilst she was holding on,and looking in her mirror,struggling to be honest,she pulled my rubber off,started sucking like a dyson,with the words,you're not going until you've cum again,well that I duly did,all over her gorgeous face.
Fuck me I shall be gutted when and if she retires,which yes,she says she will,fantastic punt,just wish I had more time,and more money.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Typically Hot Angelina review....
I've soo need to play with her again before she leaves..... :unknown:

Fuck.....it'll be a sad day when she hangs up the g-string for sure :thumbsdown:

First SexyElise and now Angelina......anyone got The Samaritans number? :unknown:

Offline Roth

Typically Hot Angelina review....
I've soo need to play with her again before she leaves..... :unknown:

Fuck.....it'll be a sad day when she hangs up the g-string for sure :thumbsdown:

First SexyElise and now Angelina......anyone got The Samaritans number? :unknown:

I wonder if her infamous Butt Plug will become a collectors item?  :unknown:

Maybe it should go up for auction?  lol: :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I wonder if her infamous Butt Plug will become a collectors item?  :unknown:

Maybe it should go up for auction?  lol: :lol:

Good idea, but I'm only interested if the Arse is attached to it.....
Definately the best (Fucked) Ass on AW!

Offline timstella

Good idea, but I'm only interested if the Arse is attached to it.....
Definately the best (Fucked) Ass on AW!
I remember a couple of occasions when we fucked that arse together  :cool:
DP with Angelina is fun!
A goodbye visit is a must, do you fancy another joint visit, Cisco?  :rose: :hi:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:12:28 pm by timstella »

Lz-129

DP with Angelina is fun!
A goodbye visit is a must, do you fancy another joint visit, Cisco?  :rose: :hi:

Hey, don't forget me!

Offline solidsnake

Yep I do remember that pussy. she does have long bits you can suck on  :sarcastic: and she loves to look at her self in the mirror while fucking the shit out of you.

Wish I could keep on booking her. But at 160  cant afford that all the time  :(

Offline timstella

Hey, don't forget me!
I'm sure we could find room for the Zeppelin  :D
Could be an interesting dry run for our adventures next year  :cool:
Or not so dry run!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:48:15 pm by timstella »

Lz-129

I'm sure we could find room for the Zeppelin  :D
Could be an interesting dry run for our adventures next year  :cool:
Or not so dry run!

Count me in! :D

Offline solidsnake

so you guys know each other?  I always wondered when walking out or in to a punt. is the fella in the  lift or coming out of the  building. was  the previouse punt?

but if you guys know each other. that would be funny
  :yahoo:

hey dude  long time no see!!!

Payday? yep !!! 

cool I left it warm for you  :yahoo:

Lz-129

so you guys know each other?  I always wondered when walking out or in to a punt. is the fella in the  lift or coming out of the  building. was  the previouse punt?

but if you guys know each other. that would be funny
  :yahoo:

hey dude  long time no see!!!

Payday? yep !!! 

cool I left it warm for you  :yahoo:

Reminds me! Starbucks wtf...I've no idea what the fuck is going on anymore  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

DP with Angelina is fun!

Yes....she was sensational wasn't she? And horny as fuck for cock in all her holes at once!!!  :cool:
It would be rude not to....gotta give her a proper send off.... :P
I'll give you a call to sort a date.... :drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i cant believe shes retiring took me 3 years to find her as a duo partner , shes great fun and a true sweetheart , im seeing her tomorrow i shall tell her she will be sorely missed  :(
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline asseater34

does anyone now an actual date she is planned to retire on yet? Just want to make sure I get to she her again before she goes.

Offline Scootersx

She did say end of January,possibly February.either way the punting world is going to be a little worse off

theGOAT

She did say end of January,possibly February.either way the punting world is going to be a little worse off
Well she aint retired yet.  She's currently in Exeter then coming back to Bristol on March 20 she just told me. 

I wonder if recent talk of some Bristol girls retiring and emigrating is just a ruse to drum up business...? :thumbsdown:

Cheers!  :drinks:

vw

Well she aint retired yet.  She's currently in Exeter then coming back to Bristol on March 20 she just told me. 

I wonder if recent talk of some Bristol girls retiring and emigrating is just a ruse to drum up business...? :thumbsdown:

Cheers!  :drinks:

Stranger things have happened, still gutted I made a loss on my Quantas shares !   :sarcastic:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
from what i can firgure out from her not very clear replies to my emails and from what my client told me she is not retiring , she is just moving around between exeter bristol and poland .......

good! i like her and want her to stay!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

squeezebox

from what i can firgure out from her not very clear replies to my emails and from what my client told me she is not retiring , she is just moving around between exeter bristol and poland .......

That's good to hear.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Probably just doing location swapsies with Blonde Roxy of Exeter.  :unknown:

Hartman

Your hunch is correct, Roxy showing as available today in Bristol. Profile states 'few days only'. Although Angelina still listed as Bristol.

Offline Terenas

I'm really torn about Angelina right now. When I last saw her, back in her shithole of a flat in Clifton, she wasn't great.  :thumbsdown: A toothy bj that wasn't anywhere near deep throat, far too many fake noises, the place stank of fags (as did she), promised anal but it never happened. BUT she has so much glowing fb on here that it would be a pity not to finally get to fuck that arse.

Being the same price as GK do I go and see her, where I know what I'll get or do I risk Angelina and see if she'll let me stick my cock in her arse?  :unknown:

At least now it seems that she isn't fully retiring so maybe I can do both  :thumbsup: :yahoo: :cool:

Offline Roth

I'm really torn about Angelina right now. When I last saw her, back in her shithole of a flat in Clifton, she wasn't great.  :thumbsdown: A toothy bj that wasn't anywhere near deep throat, far too many fake noises, the place stank of fags (as did she), promised anal but it never happened. BUT she has so much glowing fb on here that it would be a pity not to finally get to fuck that arse.

Being the same price as GK do I go and see her, where I know what I'll get or do I risk Angelina and see if she'll let me stick my cock in her arse?  :unknown:

At least now it seems that she isn't fully retiring so maybe I can do both  :thumbsup: :yahoo: :cool:

Much better service from Angelina nowadays.  :rose: :thumbsup:

Offline Scootersx

Terenas, see my reply to gk,they are both good looking and very fuckable,but I would see angelina first,just hope other posts are correct and she's not going anywhere soon, and wish I lived closer to Bristol,dam sight more going on there  :rolleyes:

vw

See the fanboys are out in force defending the queen, rather than say anything on forum.

Pumper and RobBristol what a bunch of cry babies

Pumper

Well, last time I saw her she was outstanding and in a different league to anyone else. Simple as. Just saying as I see it. In my opinion, the best service provider in the area.

vw

Well, last time I saw her she was outstanding and in a different league to anyone else. Simple as. Just saying as I see it. In my opinion, the best service provider in the area.

Only one you have reviewed to, must be good then !   :wackogirl:

Pumper

I'm not as young as I used to be and don't punt very often. Tend to go for quality over quantity

vw

I'm not as young as I used to be and don't punt very often. Tend to go for quality over quantity

good for you, think T was just reconciling in head the old her and the her you know !

Always good to know people improve means they still can.  Which is what he has shown. 

James999

It seems one of her "fanboys / mouthpieces" want your comment removed  :music:

Offline Roth

It seems one of her "fanboys / mouthpieces" want your comment removed  :music:

Terenas has has a valid point to make.   :thumbsup: It's not a review just his opinion.  The fanboys can go take a running jump.  The silly twats are not helping Angelina or GK  :hi:

Hartman

And also who the fuck would care that much about what someone is saying about a prossie from a meet two years ago? If Terenas had that experience he is entitled to document it here.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:57:39 pm by Hartman »

Offline Terenas

good for you, think T was just reconciling in head the old her and the her you know !

Indeed I was.  At least somebody understood what meant!   :drinks:

Offline Terenas

Terenas has has a valid point to make.   :thumbsup: It's not a review just his opinion.  The fanboys can go take a running jump.  The silly twats are not helping Angelina or GK  :hi:

Spot on Roth,  anyway, it's far too far back to do a review on now. What I wrote is my total recollection of the visit.  Oh,  I must not forget the washing machine!  :lol:

Agree with your final comment!   :dash:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:05:52 am by Terenas »

vw

Ha ha you got the banning reason we predicted

"Useless Prossie fan Boy!  !

Offline 123Mel456

£160 an hour seems a bit steep = is she worth it??

sloopjohnb

Angelina is an attractive, sexy woman and she puts on a very good performance. If you've not experienced it before, it is quite amazing. However, after a couple of times it becomes the same performance repeated and loses its impact.

Well worth it the first time.

All IMHO, of course.

Sexy Angelina

Angelina is an attractive, sexy woman and she puts on a very good performance. If you've not experienced it before, it is quite amazing. However, after a couple of times it becomes the same performance repeated and loses its impact.

All IMHO, of course.

Let me know what you like and next time I will fulfil your fantasy  :dancegirl:

Offline PuntingPete

Err..... Yes 110%  :wacko:

It is above my limit but I do break my own rules sometimes

Offline Roth

Err..... Yes 110%  :wacko:

It is above my limit but I do break my own rules sometimes

+1000 :thumbsup:

Offline JimmySW

All IMHO, of course.

There's an offer hard to turn down!

10000000% worth the money!

Offline 123Mel456

All IMHO, of course.

An offer I will just have to accept.
Been sometime since fantasies have been satisfied..... might even have to dream up a few new ones too ;)

Offline PuntingPete

Why can't people use the quote facility properly?  :dash:

Offline 123Mel456

Why can't people use the quote facility properly?  :dash:

you are right Pete, sorry was in a rush and didn't check before posting.

Offline mrdiamond77

She is worth every penny. :thumbsup:

sloopjohnb

My fantasy is that every evening, a sexy, fit young woman knocks on my door and begs me to fuck her. Free of charge, of course.

When can I expect you?  :P

cunningstunt69

Met Angelina several times now, and never been a let down.
Top moments: upside down anal, endless 69, and seeing that little arse up and down on my cock.

Can't afford as much in terms of seeing her anymore, but definitely on the payday list!

Would love to have a threesome with her and another girl.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Agreed Angelina is worth every penny of £160ph
A beautiful girl, a Fit as Fuck body, a perfect enjoys list and just about as good an attitude to her job as anyone you will ever meet.
She is a consistently Great and Filthy Fuck and a lovely cheeky witty girl too.....

Saw her last week and had the normal faultless, spontaneous Hot as Fuck all Holes full on Fuck Fest....fantastic! 
Too fluffy!? Who gives a fuck?
In my (current) Top 5 for sure....