Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delia-xxx i think!  (Read 1626 times)

1 review(s) for Dennise.sexxy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Nicolasweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline antony8821

finished work about 2am last wednesday morning, stresfull night needed some relief, gave delia a call
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

quick phone call english not too good but text me her postcode, easy to find, very discreet opposite an old factory so no overlooking neighbours, not that there would be at that time anyway!

answered the door in black baby doll, very sexy, went up followed that ass up the stairs, got the paperwork out the way, she proceeded to perform OW that was fine with me as i dont like owo from EE girls , was brilliant though i actually had to check to see if a condom was on really amazing, perfect body tiny feet didnt mind being played with then she climbed on cowgirl was great lots of eye contact kissing, then doggy, half way through doggy she lay down on her front ive never done it like that before but it was awesome! had a lovely ass very enthusiastic and i finished, left with a kiss and a good bye.

when later scrolling through aw i then saw this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and recognise her and think this may of been the girl i saw, but either way still brilliant!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 03:31:55 am by antony8821 »

Offline Colston36

She's got the same shoes on. Maybe they share them?

Offline antony8821

definitely the same house they work from they work together, so maybe she wasnt around im not sure i might try see her again and if its the same girl question it.

Ming

They both have verification photos you can see, should help?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

When did you see these girls. what days where they for your reviews you say you finish late is that every night in your line of work as they were both written same morning same timeframe too

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Both profiles also say accessing from Denmark, even though they're availiable today in Walsall. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:54:50 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline antony8821

When did you see these girls. what days where they for your reviews you say you finish late is that every night in your line of work as they were both written same morning same timeframe too

well i saw this one a couple of weeks ago but just got around to putting it up, yes unfortunately i have shitty hours at work so like now its 4am but i logged in and id seen this one 2 weeks ago and the other the week after.

Offline antony8821

Both profiles also say accessing from Denmark, even though they're availiable today in Walsall. :thumbsdown:

yeah i noticed that the other day when i clicked to copy the link, i wouldnt of gone if id seen that, but it all turned out ok in the end!

Offline antony8821

They both have verification photos you can see, should help?

Ming  :hi:

yes i have just looked at them, is it really bad i cant remember!! i only recognise nicola so maybe it was her i saw when i had phoned delias number