Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Reagan touring Bristol  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tasty ebony touring Bristol.   :rose: :rose: Got a couple of positive reviews on here.  :)

Bingobango

Looks pretty tasty, another good spot.

Doesn't appear to actually be any tour information though....or am I being dense?

Lz-129

Looks pretty tasty, another good spot.

Doesn't appear to actually be any tour information though....or am I being dense?

I couldn't see any either, does look quite hot though!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she is normally based in west mids im guessing she has changed her whole page to bristol instead of just putting up a tour...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

My bad.  :blush: She doesn't say she touring.  She says she is in Bristol.  :thumbsup:

vw

My bad.  :blush: She doesn't say she touring.  She says she is in Bristol.  :thumbsup:
When she leaves in a few days, you can come back and say I told you so !

Offline Roth

When she leaves in a few days, you can come back and say I told you so !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WelshClipper

Deffo Wolverhampton based but she regularly goes to Bradford and Sheffield and sometimes Manchester.

When I first started watching her she bounced mostly back and forth between Wolves and Bradford. Free pics were nice and seemed to be just a local girl. In the past three months she has revamped her profile, new photos and visited other towns.

My view is she has upped her game......and most comments seem favourable on here  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back touring Bristol this week but still mixed reviews. :unknown:

Operating from the same BS1 postcode and over the same dates as dodgy Miss Ava-Rai.  Wonder if they are mates? :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128151.msg1467138#msg1467138

Offline BogBog1

Saw her the other day as I suddenly felt the urge to see a black girl after my previous excellent time with Ebony Diva, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - who sadly doesn't seem to be around anymore).

Wish I hadn't bothered - she's friendly enough, but service completely perfunctory. Absolutely massive tits (natural) for those that like such things (I don't really), and on a size 8 body it did look pretty cool I guess. But zero kissing (of any sort, not even closed mouth), wasn't allowed to touch her pussy other than on the very outside, her tits smelled a bit funny when I went to lick her nipples (I don't know what they smelled of exactly, sort of.... like a stale cupboard?)... no OWO, condom straight on, lacklustre BJ, sex in mish, during which I was finding it difficult to stay hard enough. Just about managed it, blew my load and got dressed. I was out of there in under 20 minutes, £60 the poorer and wishing I hadn't wasted my cash.