Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony dreamgirl En6  (Read 4506 times)

11 review(s) for Ebony Dreamgirl (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Nathan88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour £80

Fancied a bit of black one night. She was in travel lodge south Mimms. The one where yoi need a code to leave the car park. Comms good.

Got to the room. She opens the door in her underwear. First thing I notice is that she is muscley. A physical equivalent would be Serena Williams, only this woman is only about 5'5.

So we get on the bed, tbh I'm feeling a bit intimidated. Shes got fake boobs. Bit hard for my liking, but I prefer natural tbh. Didn't have any kissing, not sure why, I just think maybe I didn't try. She starts rubbing my cock. Asks me to rub her tits and her pussy. Now I notice she's got a clitoris bigger than my flaccid penis. She then asks me to lick her clitoris. I'm guessing some guys must like it, but to be it looked too much like a dick. I licked it but out of fear more than anything else! Honestly it smelt musty down there. Anyway she asked me to finger her also, hard. So I did this. All tye while thinking, though I feel bad for thinking it, has she always been a woman? The size of her clit which resembled honestly the glans of a penis and her muscles that put mine to shame was putting too much doubt in my mind. So I stopped and she began to play with my cock again. But honestly I simply couldn't get hard. Too many bad thoughts going through my mind. So after about 10 minutes of this aimless rubbing she informed me my time was up and I left.

It's worth noting oral is only performed with a condom. But I didn't get to the oral on me anyway. Just wasn't happening. And I'm not sure if she usually kisses. Worth noting that it does mention her clitoris on her profile. I just didn't take much notice.

Sorry 2 of my 3 reviews have been bad. I thought I'd concentrate my reviews on people who haven't previously been reviewed rather than the usual girls.

Offline Cunning Punt

Don't apologise for giving negative reviews - they are extremely valuable and prevent other punters from fucking a TS, so thanks for the warning.

As you say, there are a number of suspicious factors and she even has a picture of her pussy, which doesn't look very natural at all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:07:56 pm by Cunning Punt »

Nathan88

Cheers dude. I've got a load more girls to review. Just haven't the time tonight. It seems that the bad ones stick in tye memory better than the good. Obviously the really good are always remembered..

Offline claretandblue

Good review, possibly a post op by the sounds of it?

Offline themagicrat

I've had my suspicions when I've looked at the profile. One for the
Post op thread.

yumyum3

Maybe she's just got a big clit. It is rare but you get one every so often and I speak from experience. Despite the negative, I bet she gets a lot of calls after your review because of the novelty. I'd pop over to give it a tongue flick if she dropped her half hour price by £20  :P

tristen92

think I spoke to her on the phone once; her voice was very well spoken, manly and she was speaking about sex like it was the topic of a business meeting. "vaginal penetration only within the allotted time" was weird as fuck.

Offline Qwerty

Thanks, dodged a bullet there, she just appeared in a town 2 miles away, was about to give a call, thought I'd check here first! :scare:

Offline mr420

lol where is her right arm in the glorified clit pic in her gallery? just melts away . . i say 'her' with caution . .

ok i found it . . but it looks strange . .
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:44:09 pm by mr420 »

Offline NickA

I just found this thread, as Ebony Dreamgirl updated her Private Gallery shots in AWork and I received an email. So I checked out her profile again. She's now in Swindon. Which all led me back to here……

For the record, I saw her when she worked in Croydon a good couple of years ago now, maybe earlier. Had I seen the review in this thread I probably would have passed. But I have a thing for huge clits and athletic women. Neither are tastes I get to indulge in very often, so when I find someone that ticks those boxes I tend to take the plunge.

Louise does have a tough side to her, as she's wary of timewasters. But my experience was very good. She delivered great OWO and I really went to town on that pussy. I can say with some confidence that I never got a post-op vibe from her. She works out hard - hence the muscles - which are certainly not for everyone. Plus that is most definitely a clitoris, not a penis. I've fucked 'well-hung girls' before and you can tell. She's all woman. There's just a lot more of her womanly attributes than most women have! But she is a very acquired taste.

I sincerely hope she swings back round to Croydon again. I'd happily take the plunge and will review her next time. 

Offline Mario7769

Sounds very much to me like a woman on steroids...

Nathan88

Pleased to here I didn't fuck another he she. Not after the other one, sarakate.

Offline Muff licker

I fucked Ebony dream girl a year back and she is definitely all woman she just has a massive Clit.
TBH i love large Clits and i got a lot of pleasure out of licking it. I must admit she was a bit musty and that would put a lot of people off.
Also her implants are really bad with terrible scaring  :angry: