Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: christy90 Stockton-On-Tees (Adultwork)  (Read 3031 times)

2 review(s) for christy 90 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sesalovdarlo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Travelling back from leeds this afternoon and I got the itch. I initially made enquirers with christy via txt earlier in the day and admittedly i thought her comms were slow and she kept giving blunt answers. Anyhow I persevered. I showered at work, but felt the need to shower again so stopped of at home to shower so I was running a tad late. Christy gave me address which my sat nav recognised previously, i found this odd. When I arrived at the location I realised it was Jess1000's house. I knock and she answers, wasn't sure if I should be expecting Jess or someone else either way it wouldn't of bothered me. Anyhow it was Christy, led me to bedroom, paperwork out of the way (£40 15min). Quick chat about the fact I have seen Jess1000 and her sis and she tells me they are related. She undressed from her tight black dress and high heels to reveal a nice curvy figure. Deffo no size 8 but not fat by any means. She definitely isn't 25 but this did not bother me, at a guess id say 30(ish). Her TITS are just huge, they really were unreal. It was hard to tell if they were real or fake either way they looked and felt real. Down to business. I only expected a BJ, but she asked me if she could kiss me, I told her she could do what the hell she wanted to me! So kissed for a while and she was minty fresh. Then down on me for lots of sloppy slow oral with occasional deep throat and spitting. Lots of her sexy P.S moaning, not over the top but enough to make me enjoy it more. Popped my load within 10 minutes and she swallowed every single drop and even clean up the left overs good girl  :thumbsup:. Chatted for a bit while I got dressed then a bit more snogging before we parted ways. Left very very happy.

To sum up Christy is a decent looking girl who to be honest is exactly my type, curvy with big tits. Her TITS are out of this world. Great curvy ass I will be burying my head in next time. The way Christy comes across and flirts gives me the impression she enjoys her job and she certainly isn't a clock watcher. I dont think she had make up on, so she looks good naturally. Her hair looked great and she had a tight sexy dress on and heels. I have read a field report which states she does anal. So I think I will dabble at that on next visit.

Face = 7.5/10
Body = 8/10 (Her TITS wow, this is subjective as I like curvy over petite)
Location = 5/10 (Not keen on location although its not the worst in stockton)
Comms = 5/10 (Perhaps this will improve for regulars?)
Service = 10/10 (Great)
Attitude = 10/10 (Perfect)
TITS = 11/10
BJ Skills = 9/10

Offline bronson24

nice review,
 so in your opinion what size do you think she is?
also are her tits pretty firm or do they hang down?

cheers

Offline sesalovdarlo

nice review,
 so in your opinion what size do you think she is?
also are her tits pretty firm or do they hang down?

cheers

Id say quite firm, this led me to think they were fake, but they just don't look fake as she has the proportion for them to be natural if that makes sense.

she is probs a 12-14

Offline bronson24

Yea i get what you mean. She sounds good

coolguy1990

I've got a sneaking suspicion that you've seen a different girl to me.

The christy I saw was very petite, not very curvy, although she did have largish boobs for her body size.

Also, you didn't mention that she wasn't the girl in the pics, which the christy i met certainly wasn't.

Offline bronson24

:unknown: well this is a bit confusing. Sesalovdarlo has described her looks and body pretty well in his review and his description seems to resemble what i can see in her adultwork pics.   

Offline sesalovdarlo

I've got a sneaking suspicion that you've seen a different girl to me.

The christy I saw was very petite, not very curvy, although she did have largish boobs for her body size.

Also, you didn't mention that she wasn't the girl in the pics, which the christy i met certainly wasn't.

hhhmmm, Deffo the girl in the pic who I saw. Very curvy, great ass, not petite though. You sure it wasn't Jess1000 or even her sister? I did mention that they work from the same location.

forest10

Good review. I've seen her it was deffo the girl in the pics

coolguy1990

hhhmmm, Deffo the girl in the pic who I saw. Very curvy, great ass, not petite though. You sure it wasn't Jess1000 or even her sister? I did mention that they work from the same location.
Does Jess have a big tattoo on her back of somebody's name? If not, it wasn't her either.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Does Jess have a big tattoo on her back of somebody's name? If not, it wasn't her either.

Christy use to but she had it covered

coolguy1990

Christy use to but she had it covered
Ah well, this lass had a big tatoo of her name on her back and loads of other tatoos not visible in the pics.

Also, she said she was 22 and she looked it, but you guys seem to think your christy was over 25.

I'd really like to meet the Christy in the pics, she looks fantastic. Wonder if I should try again.

Offline bigkstyle

I saw Christy over a month ago. I was surprised to be given the address where Jess1000 lives. I never let on that I had been there many times before. The Christy I saw matches the description given by the original poster. Definitely over 25. I'd say about 35+. Didn't notice any tattoo's if im honest. Cracking punt. I love going to that house