Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET CHANTELLE xXx / xXx SWEET ESTELLE -Timewaters  (Read 2333 times)

10 review(s) for Love ESTELLE xXx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was about a month or two ago

I actually cant remember which of the two of them I booked but basically I arranged 2pm  1 hour in advance. When I got to their block of flats which was more like a council estate in Old Street I called 10 mins before the agreed time to let them know I was there.

Got told to wait till 2pm and they will let me know when I can come up. So I waited

At about 2.05 I text to ask if they are ready and got a reply saying sorry there has been an emergency so neither of them can see me

IMO this was most likely just a lie as the had probably double booked or a punter had extended his booking

I didnt even bother to reply to that message and just went to my Plan B

Offline claretandblue

It's not like a council estate it is a council estate! I reckon you had a lucky escape personally  :hi:

punther

It's not like a council estate it is a council estate! I reckon you had a lucky escape personally  :hi:

Was a bit suprised to see such a block in central London didnt know such blocks existed in those areas

Yh probably got luck not seeing them. Had a good punt with HotBambi who was my back up

Offline claretandblue

Was a bit suprised to see such a block in central London didnt know such blocks existed in those areas

Yh probably got luck not seeing them. Had a good punt with HotBambi who was my back up
It's rank, the worst place I have punted in my relatively short career

Online robbie54321

£376,000-450,000 for one of those shit "council" flats!

Offline claretandblue

£376,000-450,000 for one of those shit "council" flats!
Really?  That is absolutely staggering, the time I went there it was full of characters who looked like they hadn't done a days work in their lives

Online robbie54321

Staggering indeed, London property prices are insane!
I can't put the block address down but if you know it google it. It's a N1 post code, shoreditch, hoxton, clerkenwell, prime real estate regardless of the council/ private ratio.
Changing the subject slightly, check out prices in the Elephant and Castle and Peckham WTF! True dangerous shit holes

mrhappypants

Having punted Chantelle many time I would say
1 - I find her reliability a major asset
2 - the flat is scruffy but so what?
3 - she is a reliable local polish punt no more, no less.

If you read her reviews you will know you are not booking a superstar.  I have estelle les reliable or attractive.

Dave

ramrodronnie

Ok, From what I can gather, the estate is a bit run down. (shit hole) Can anyone tell me, what is it like in her place? Is it dirty/scummy? Is she clean, or dirty bodily? What is her breathe like, does she smoke?
As things stand at the moment I'm sitting on the fence with this one.
Ok if the estate is run down, but her place is clean, and if she's clean, with nice non smokers breathe? I would defo give her one.
If anyone can give me answers to my concerns, it would be much appreciated. Thanks  :hi:

mrhappypants

Ramrod,

Suggest you read her plentiful reviews.

Dave