Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa ( Jess 1000s sister )  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Kev3773

Lisa doesn't advertise so no link. Booked via txt with Jess who I saw and reviewed a few weeks back. I had a fair idea what to expect and wasn't disappointed. Turned up at house and door was open for me Lisa was half way upstairs so I locked door and followed her up. Could have been Jess on first impression. Very similar if not identical ( need to see them together to note differences ) She removed her denim skirt and got onto bed, I soon followed and she started some very impressive dfk whilst playing with me to get me aroused and I slid my hands into her pants for some mutual play. After maybe 5 mins she went down on me for decent owo I then returned the favour which she appeared to enjoy and was soaking, more dfk then covered up for mish whilst snogging. I knew I wouldn't last long so turned her over to see her gorgeous ass and finished in doggy. Smalltalk afterwards not the easiest due to her shyness but I was still very happy as I left. In summary there is little to chose between them IMHO both slim toned bodies my preferred choice, decent facially. OWO Jess just shades it DFK Lisa just wins there. Was thinking ofva duo but not sure after being spoilt by Keeva/Savannah.  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Good review. When I saw them I preferred kissing Jess. Only really because Lisa must've had a cigarette just before the booking. Will try and see either girl next time I'm down that way.

Rod trotter

Neither floats my boat.nee crack does my head in , the good ones have a bit of banter as well as good sex

Offline Mansell

Good review. When I saw them I preferred kissing Jess. Only really because Lisa must've had a cigarette just before the booking. Will try and see either girl next time I'm down that way.

Pleased you said that Highlander, I saw Jess a couple of times and it almost sounded like Alfie was describing her and really made me wonder. But know Jess definately didn't smell of any smoke.

I found Jess a bit quiet at first, but 2nd time I saw her much more relaxed happy to chat a bit.