Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Vs Tinder: pros and cons  (Read 8990 times)

Online musicman007

i've been on tinder a couple of years now for when i get bored in work,and i've had about 8 meets....6 were successful as in getting a shag.but there are a lot of timewasters and scammers on it too.plus i'm single and have my own place...i would imagine it would be hard to hide from "er indoors"as you have to download the app to your phone and its not something you can hide...you'd have to uninstall and reinstall every time you fancied a swipe or two,and if you did this then you would lose all your contacts and conversations....for married or attached men obviously punting is the way to go. :music:

Offline Colston36

There's really no need for salt, I am pretty good looking but you match with an an appropriate range. I'm meeting the one from last night again tonight, I honestly am struggling to fit them all in. I'm not bragging, it's the app! I've probably been with more different woman since using this app in 6 weeks as I did in university halls over two years. It just puts you in contact with the exact right people and makes the whole thing very streamlined and efficient. I don't know why I waited so long.

I even had a offer for a gang bang although just her and me as one of five blokes. I politely decline, the ratios where all wrong.

Which university did you go to? The one where they spell "know" as "no" and where as "were"?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It just puts you in contact with the exact right people

Yeah right. Do one, tout :bomb:

Offline Kensal

I think those calling bullshit have seen paying for it the only viable option for too long. It has worked for me and worked very well. Yes there are downsides but plenty more upsides and once you've settled on a few it makes life very easy and it costs me round of drinks or bottle of wine a time. I'm
A good looking and outgoing 32 year old man and I get it wont be as good for all but it has been a revelation for me.

Last night she wouldn't have me back till her house mates are out, she has some issues clearly there with exes but has a free place on Saturday. She had me playing with her in the pub and later sucked me off in a quiete street before we each went home.

I had 'booty calls' sporadically through my life, now I have more than I know what to do with.

There's no bull shit about it I can assure you, I urge others to give it a go and share their experiences. I'm having the time of my life.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

From what I've read about Tinder, isn't it a Facebook add-on?

So you'd need a Facebook account for your punting identity?  And then you'd be constantly struggling to prevent Facebook making a link with your real identity?

Looks like this is only an option for those with nothing to hide.

Offline anonyorks

I think those calling bullshit have seen paying for it the only viable option for too long. It has worked for me and worked very well. Yes there are downsides but plenty more upsides and once you've settled on a few it makes life very easy and it costs me round of drinks or bottle of wine a time. I'm
A good looking and outgoing 32 year old man and I get it wont be as good for all but it has been a revelation for me.

Last night she wouldn't have me back till her house mates are out, she has some issues clearly there with exes but has a free place on Saturday. She had me playing with her in the pub and later sucked me off in a quiete street before we each went home.

I had 'booty calls' sporadically through my life, now I have more than I know what to do with.

There's no bull shit about it I can assure you, I urge others to give it a go and share their experiences. I'm having the time of my life.

I think you should release a book so we can all learn from your teachings. Make sure it goes into the fiction section though

Offline Kensal

I think you should release a book so we can all learn from your teachings. Make sure it goes into the fiction section though

Yes it is although it doesn't post on Facebook but does swipe you against mutual friends. I set up a fake account will the max privacy settings, just a few pics and no friends. I'd assume others do the same.

mash

I have no idea if OP is exaggerating or not but I have had a fair amount of success so what he says is certainly feasible.

For those reluctant to use tinder/facebook (set up a fake account btw if fb is a concern), I would recommend okcupid. You can access via app or website and you can message anyone you want. Its very active and in all honesty, I've had more luck on there than tinder.

Offline claretandblue

I have no idea if OP is exaggerating or not but I have had a fair amount of success so what he says is certainly feasible.

For those reluctant to use tinder/facebook (set up a fake account btw if fb is a concern), I would recommend okcupid. You can access via app or website and you can message anyone you want. Its very active and in all honesty, I've had more luck on there than tinder.
From what I have seen it is a great app, if I were single I would definitely utilise it with punting very much as a back up

westbay_abaco

I dont know why everyone is slagging off Kensal.  He is obviously a great looking chap and extremely attractive to birds and the most fantastic lover to boot.  Compared to him George Clooney is strictly second tier.  Adonis? Pah.

I think the rest of us must be jealous, that is why we are disbelieveing him.  In secret everyone of us wish we were him.  Hell he probably has 3% bodyfat or something.  The man is a god.  Bow before him you mere mortals

Offline leatherlover

Mate, it's great that it's working for you. However, this is a punting forum, and it would seem that you no longer need to punt and therefore no longer need and no longer can contribute usefully to the forum.

ChrisQ

Don't think Tinder is really going to work for weird looking guys in their late 50s but am glad you younger bastards are having fun.
Shame that    :dash:

Peterpack

You do have to be somewhat decent looking on Tinder to do well if you want the younger hotter girls. Otherwise they just won't match with you

Then you do have to put a big of time in to arrange dates and there are always going to be flakes

So yeah it can work for sure if your willing to put the time in

Guys who punt aren't necessarily guys who can't get laid other ways. Many are normal decent looking guys.

The lure of punting is the ease. You book, you pay, you get laid for the most part on your timeline

Offline Kensal

I'm surprised by the animosity by some of you. I'm a relative new comer to punting and have enjoyed it very much which got me on to looking for a more 'hook up' cheaper alternative. There are obvious pros and cons to both and I get its probably more aimed st my demographic.

I wasn't here to brag or caste judgment as I've many more punts left in me, I just wanted to share my experience as I thought it may actually be a positive thing for a few people and I was excited by some good results and the process generally.

I've no desire to bull shit in a bloody punting forum in which I'd rather remain as anonymous as possible. It has however proved a useful rescourse mostly generated by fellow members and thought I'd try and add a little back.

It's about getting our ends away ultimately.

5th Musketeer

Whilst I don't pretend that I would be as successful at Tinder as you, OP (I'm not a young man any more), I know that I could get a shag out of it with patience and commitment to trying. We all could. I seriously doubt the women I would meet would be as hot as the WGs I punt (or even as young).

However, on a punt everything is on my terms. I reckon the kind of civvy girl you meet from Tinder will meet a lot of different guys. She probably never gets STI tested. She might even be offended if I was to ask her when her last test was. She might be reluctant to perform oral with a condom (which is my personal choice and fine with a prossie but again, the civvy may get offended when asked). In short I feel I'd be putting myself at a greater level of risk by seeking out no-strings sex with civvy girls. And not just the STI risk. With a prossie you don't have to ever see them again after fucking them once, if you don't want to. A civvy girl might expect more. She could create problems for me in my real life. Punting is a second life. I'm anonymous. It's less hassle. Safe (ish!)

Definitely +10

5th Musketeer

Quote from: unclesweetheart on December 02, 2015, 04:30:27 pm
Don't think Tinder is really going to work for weird looking guys in their late 50s but am glad you younger bastards are having fun.
Shame that    :dash:
How about those much older but WITH hair?

Offline HappyandLucky

I'm surprised by the animosity by some of you. I'm a relative new comer to punting and have enjoyed it very much which got me on to looking for a more 'hook up' cheaper alternative. There are obvious pros and cons to both and I get its probably more aimed st my demographic.

I wasn't here to brag or caste judgment as I've many more punts left in me, I just wanted to share my experience as I thought it may actually be a positive thing for a few people and I was excited by some good results and the process generally.

I've no desire to bull shit in a bloody punting forum in which I'd rather remain as anonymous as possible. It has however proved a useful rescourse mostly generated by fellow members and thought I'd try and add a little back.

It's about getting our ends away ultimately.
Punting V Tinder.   How can you expend so much time on tinder write ups and yet post no reviews. Reads like Tinder V Tinder. This is a punting site, kindly fuck off.  :diablo:

joseph670

You do have to be somewhat decent looking on Tinder to do well if you want the younger hotter girls. Otherwise they just won't match with you

Then you do have to put a big of time in to arrange dates and there are always going to be flakes

So yeah it can work for sure if your willing to put the time in

Guys who punt aren't necessarily guys who can't get laid other ways. Many are normal decent looking guys.

The lure of punting is the ease. You book, you pay, you get laid for the most part on your timeline

I am a decent looking guy in my mid twenties but apparently I look younger. The issue I have with Tinder is I never seem to get as much luck on it as I do in real life. I seem to have more luck hooking up with girls from summer jobs and at university than I ever did on Tinder. I am usually matched up with women who are way older than me or who look like right munters. I don't know if it cos I am the sort of chap who doesn't take great pictures or maybe it cos of my location.

joseph670

Met up with an African on Tinder within a day of joining,  who was telling me to her horror that two men on first Tinder dates wanted to take her to a hotel room. She then asked me what I was looking for and I had to blag. An hour later I'm snogging her and touching her up in the back of the cinema. Tried to get her round to mine a few days later bit she wasn't keen.

I swear African women are the strangest; I bumped into this very curvy African at a convention and she actually started chatting me up saying God meant for us to meet lol
She insisted we exchange numbers and a day later she invites me to her home and I was greeted by her wearing the shortest dress you can imagine, I mean you could literally see her bubble butt. You would think score right especially as we were both sitting on her bed but she refused my advances as apparently she doesn't do that kind of thing.  :dash:

DannyJames

Which university did you go to? The one where they spell "know" as "no" and where as "were"?

Now be fair, it's not easy typing it all out with one hand :)

Offline PatrickCarnes

Spurred on by this thread I downloaded Tinder again on Wednesday. Hooked up with with someone on Friday.

Met her in the pub at 7pm and was balls deep by 9.30pm.

LL

Spurred on by this thread I downloaded Tinder again on Wednesday. Hooked up with with someone on Friday.

Met her in the pub at 7pm and was balls deep by 9.30pm.

Read this and thought of Craaaaaaig David.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Aspen

As I hinted straight off, the OP is a troll, not a punter. Check his posts. No indication he's ever shagged a whore and more or less confesses he doesn't have the balls to try. He has no more place on a punting thread than an Evangelical preaching at a Lady Marmalade Party. Discussions of Tinder, POF, other civvie sites and even swinging at best should be off-topic. They are not in the same category as punting.

As for Mr Tinderfluff, we are so pleased you got a shag. Now do you have any interest or even the balls to go punting or is it time for you to fuck nicely off?  :hi:

I think you are being overly generous.

The OP reads like an advert, very similar to the real ones you see all over.

I don't think there are any contact sites that aren't full of cons trying to get people to sign up to totally useless crap.

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

My experience with Tinder:

I've been on Tinder for over a year.  I've matched with women and had a few long chats but have never actually met one in person.  I'm pretty upfront about what I'm looking for ie hanging out, some social activities and, of course fucking, if we click (I'm quite clear that there'll be no moving in together, kids and definitely no marriage).  I'm the one who's pulled the plug off the "chats" when I've realised that the women just wanted a penpal and had no interest in actually meeting.

I've also been on fabswingers for about a year and I've only met one person there.  Even then it was while I was working up North.  It may well be that nobody's prepared to fuck me without the shackles of a relationship or cash upfront.  Unless you're a George Clooney lookalike, I don't see how the guy above is getting so much action out of it. 

Fair play to him but for me punting is much simpler and less time consuming.

Offline Riprock

For anyone who's done well with Tinder, can you share best practice in terms of creating a profile & Facebook etc.

RR

baretta

I swear African women are the strangest; I bumped into this very curvy African at a convention and she actually started chatting me up saying God meant for us to meet lol
She insisted we exchange numbers and a day later she invites me to her home and I was greeted by her wearing the shortest dress you can imagine, I mean you could literally see her bubble butt. You would think score right especially as we were both sitting on her bed but she refused my advances as apparently she doesn't do that kind of thing.  :dash:

This made me laugh a fucking prick tease I hate when women do this

baretta

I dont know why everyone is slagging off Kensal.  He is obviously a great looking chap and extremely attractive to birds and the most fantastic lover to boot.  Compared to him George Clooney is strictly second tier.  Adonis? Pah.

I think the rest of us must be jealous, that is why we are disbelieveing him.  In secret everyone of us wish we were him.  Hell he probably has 3% bodyfat or something.  The man is a god.  Bow before him you mere mortals

It always makes me laugh during reviews when guys say I'm a good looking guy or she was attracted to me I could tell from the chemistry  :dash: :dash: :dash: sometimes guys need to really smell the roses :rose:

Offline Sticky

As the OP is apparently in a relationship, his old missus must be neglected with the amount of time he spends out with each conquest. While not being judgmental, because hey..., it does make these tales seem very fishy.

Tinder might work, but that's not why people turn to punting.

Offline Kensal

Have you tried it? I like the variety, I'll hammer it for a bit them give it a rest I'd imagine. There's some odd reactions on here.

Offline Marmalade

Have you tried it? I like the variety, I'll hammer it for a bit them give it a rest I'd imagine. There's some odd reactions on here.

Sounds like youre at least getting a sense of balance mate. In my books you're welcome to hammer it all you like as long as you don't expect others to accept it or your views. I think you're a bit of a whacky tinder fluffie, but that's only my opinion.

Offline Sentinal

I tried tinder, so so many fake/spam profiles makes it almost pointless.

Tried POF as well, get plenty of messages but every bird over the age of 30 wants a relationship.

mash

For anyone who's done well with Tinder, can you share best practice in terms of creating a profile & Facebook etc.
RR

Girls on Tinder generally aren't too bothered about what you write in your profiles, its all about the pictures. The ones that care about what you write, probably dont want a casual fling. All you need are 3 pics:

- Profile pic, you on your own, dressed semi smart, eg suit and shirt, no tie. (shows you probably have a decent job and some money)
- 2nd pic with you and friends in a social situation (shows you are not a loner)
- 3rd pic, a pic of you skydiving - doesnt even need to be you, just google an image. Shows you have an adventurous side. 100% dead serious about this one.

Once you match its all about the gift of the gab. None of this "hi, how are you" bs like every other guy out there. I'm no Brad Pitt but I set up 5 dates in 5 days in June when I was bored, used the same lines with each.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:35:12 pm by mash »

Offline Marmalade

Girls on Tinder generally aren't too bothered about what you write in your profiles, its all about the pictures. The ones that care about what you right, probably dont want a casual fling. All you need are 3 pics:

- Profile pic, you on your own, dressed semi smart, eg suit and shirt, no tie. (shows you probably have a decent job and some money)
- 2nd pic with you and friends in a social situation (shows you are not a loner)
- 3rd pic, a pic of you skydiving - doesnt even need to be you, just google an image. Shows you have an adventurous side. 100% dead serious about this one.

Once you match its all about the gift of the gab. None of this "hi, how are you" bs like every other guy out there. I'm no Brad Pitt but I set up 5 dates in 5 days in June when I was bored, used the same lines with each.

A sensible post at last. Excellent advice. Pof is similar except the words count a lot more (yes, they are more interested in 'relationships' on pof and although I have got laid plenty on pof they were all fucked up in the head, and that's even after you weed out the ones that are both fucked up in the head and look it).

Attention span on apps is short. Pictures grab the attention and any words need to do the same. Never mind if they are proper sentences with subject verb object: just smack them with buzz words and make it amusing but masculine.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:35:33 pm by Marmalade »

joseph670

To be honest you only get success with Tinder if your photos are on point. You could be a decent looking lad but if your profile pics are unflattering then you stand no chance. In fact I know dudes who in real life pull birds often but get zero response on tinder and vice versa

Offline Kensal

I haven't got any cliche pics up with tigers, doing charity work, in front of some stupid car or the mirror selfie. I've got a good face shot, one in a tux but bow tie off stage having a good time and just a couple other pretty normal but flattering shots. The thing that most have in common is I'm smiling and that's gets commented on quite a lot.

They want a guy who looks like he's not a psycho and one who looks like she's good fun to be with.  Don't just straight at them with sex, just leave it till after a normal introduction, just try and make it pleasent and personalised to them.

normal_guy

Once you match its all about the gift of the gab. None of this "hi, how are you" bs like every other guy out there.

So what should one say?

mash

So what should one say?

My favourite opener is "Hi xxx, does this mean we are bf and gf now?" Excellent banter to be had with some girls, number acquired every single time apart from one chick who replied "erm...no?". Unmatched her immediately, no time for boring ones.

Another line I use is "You're so cute, I've started knitting matching sweaters for us, when are you free to come try yours on?". If she says shes not free, I reply with "guess you're too scared to meet huh", and they always seem to want to prove they are up for it. Women are such simple creatures and easily played...!

Its important in the opener to say her name, otherwise she will think you are copy and pasting the same line to everyone.

Basically, every girl on these dating apps want to get fucked but majority dont want to come across as a raging slut, so a bit of sweet talk first before you delve into the dirty stuff. Get her number asap so you can continue on whatsapp or everytime she replies to you, she will have 20 other guys messaging her too.

Good luck  ;)

Rampant Devil

My favourite opener is "Hi xxx, does this mean we are bf and gf now?" Excellent banter to be had with some girls, number acquired every single time apart from one chick who replied "erm...no?". Unmatched her immediately, no time for boring ones.

Another line I use is "You're so cute, I've started knitting matching sweaters for us, when are you free to come try yours on?". If she says shes not free, I reply with "guess you're too scared to meet huh", and they always seem to want to prove they are up for it. Women are such simple creatures and easily played...!

Its important in the opener to say her name, otherwise she will think you are copy and pasting the same line to everyone.

Basically, every girl on these dating apps want to get fucked but majority dont want to come across as a raging slut, so a bit of sweet talk first before you delve into the dirty stuff. Get her number asap so you can continue on whatsapp or everytime she replies to you, she will have 20 other guys messaging her too.

Good luck  ;)

I like your style  ;)

sussexman1966

I cant see how one can be on Tinder when you're married.  Never know who you know that will see you on there. Your wifes friends, yoiur workmates etc

Offline what-a man

I cant see how one can be on Tinder when you're married.  Never know who you know that will see you on there. Your wifes friends, yoiur workmates etc

+1

Aspen

Basically, every girl on these dating apps want to get fucked

Utter nonsense

but majority dont want to come across as a raging slut

Very true, or if they do, it's simply to get a bit of leverage.

she will have 20 other guys messaging her too.

That's a low estimate. Probably more like 120 or 220.

Aspen

Tried POF as well, get plenty of messages but every bird over the age of 30 wants a relationship.

And lots of money, benefits etc, and no other demands including sex.

mash

Utter nonsense

Some you may need to butter up a bit, but I stand by my original statement. Men and women - we all need sex, it just depends if you can get them out of their shell.

I've seen profiles with the usual "I'm not here for casual" etc, but half an hour later are sending me nudes. Most are not interested in me which is fine, but I've no doubt they've moved onto getting dirty with others.

Offline Turtle1

:timeout:

Then please join a tinder forum. We are only interested in Punting. Or perhaps open a reddit account and fill it with your BS.

Aspen

Some you may need to butter up a bit, but I stand by my original statement. Men and women - we all need sex, it just depends if you can get them out of their shell.

If you think women need sex that much, or need to resort to contact websites to find it, then you are seriously deluded. Ask any that you comfortable speaking about such things with, and they will all tell you that they don't have to look far. The world is full of men who are ready for a bonk. For them it is simply a matter of choosing the most suitable one.

I've seen profiles with the usual "I'm not here for casual" etc, but half an hour later are sending me nudes. Most are not interested in me which is fine, but I've no doubt they've moved onto getting dirty with others.

Eventually getting around to explaining what their fees are going to be.

Offline Marmalade

Surely time to put a lid on this, though respect to mash who said a few sensible things about dating generally. Tinder stands out as a no-no for many as you have to have a facebook account, even a fake one, and that sucks in my opinion, both having to have one and the hassle of setting it up and getting rid of it. It's also very public and known as a pick-up site, so no real privacy and you can't pass it off as just looking for friends as you might try with pof. I tried swinging for a while, both with civvie partners, an establshed fem swinger and solo and although i had numerous fucks mostly they were such fucking hard work (swinging is a lifestyle and works best when you treat it as such i think). I've had reasonable success in the past on pof, using the sort of intelligent points mash has sugeested and a few of my own i could give or have given on other threads but i didn't find the quality of women high. I don't mean looks department, just not very interesting. Same for speeddating. Also quite timewasting. Using the basics of originality, spontaneity, presenting a desirable profile, if you do all that then it's worth doing it in real life in my opinion and find civvie women while following your aspiration and dream in life rather than thinking it will work the other way round. While you are doing that, the need to empty your balls occasionally may be overpowering: punting offers a time-efficient way to do that at nominal cost, without disrupting your life and without lying to yourself or others.

mash

If you think women need sex that much, or need to resort to contact websites to find it, then you are seriously deluded. Ask any that you comfortable speaking about such things with, and they will all tell you that they don't have to look far. The world is full of men who are ready for a bonk. For them it is simply a matter of choosing the most suitable one.

Actually, where would they go? Not every girl is comfortable picking up a guy from a bar for a ons (see earlier post about "raging slut" and not wanting to come across as one). But slutting up in the safety and privacy of their own home? Make no mistake, Tinder has changed the goalposts completely and allows them to pick the "most suitable one(s)". I follow Tinder threads on other forums, and some of the shit guys say that works, jesus.

Anyway, this thread is called "Punting vs Tinder", I'm just a contributor and not the op. As someone who has had relative success on Tinder and has punted for over a decade, I thought I could bring a balanced view, and who knows, offer some tips for those interested. Happy to take PM's.

bbwhuntinglondon

Tinder is full of scams. Punting any day

Andre 3000

All of this comes down to how much time you want to invest, that goes for this, seekingarrangement, CL and POF. I've used most of them to bag women.

I do like the challenge but nothing beats a well deserved punt.

Offline WelshClipper

:vomit:
Tinder is full of scams. Punting any day

I personally have nothing against Tinder. In my situation, married, circle of non punting friends, kids etc in my early 60's it would be stressful and way too time consuming. I morph from civvie life to punter no more than 24 hrs beforehand. If I had to spend the time remaining looking through tinder for a possible lay, I would never get layed at all. End up wanking which is a piss poor alternative.

Thoroughly enjoyed the thread but I am just not the tinder target audience  ..... :hi: