Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lorraine's Christmas present  (Read 1429 times)

Offline fartknocker

To all you punters who say that Lovely Lorraine is a bit pricey, she is reducing her hourly rate from £160 to £140 until December 31st.

This is the beautiful brunette Southampton girl, aw profile 2482000 (sorry, I don't know how to insert a link, can someone tell me how to do it please?)

Offline Steely Dan

(sorry, I don't know how to insert a link, can someone tell me how to do it please?)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paste the link from the bottom of the AW page. 
Also better on the SE page.

tonysoprano

Oh how kind of her. Let's see her reduce her rate permanently to a realistic level before we start jumping on her fanny shall we..

Offline nigel4498

I've seen Lorraine a few times so at £140 it looks like I'll be seeing more of her.  :P

westbay_abaco

I thought this was about Lorraine Kelly and her comment about sitting on the Morons face

Offline WelshClipper

AW is down for maintenance with all the wgs reducing their rates for Christmas specials.

Offline tarkus

If I was 22 and fit as a butcher's dog I'd be charging us ugly bastards twice as much at Christmas  ;) :lol:

raylondoner

I thought this was about Lorraine Kelly and her comment about sitting on the Morons face

She can sit on my face any day, as long as she keeps her gob shut  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

Offers a discount rhen in the FAQ says that she doesn't do discounts. Silly girl

Offline fartknocker

I assume that you are referring to Lorraine Kelly now?
Lovely Lorraine could talk to me for hours, such a kinda poshish voice.

Kelly's voice is unbelievably annoying!

Offline pewpewpew

But why do i see this when someone mentions lorraine kelly
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 02:15:58 pm by pewpewpew »

Offline uutarn

solentgeezer

noticed a lot of girls have put there rates down now its december is that purely cause it gets quiet for them cause punters are spending all their extra cash on xmas??

Offline WelshClipper

noticed a lot of girls have put there rates down now its december is that purely cause it gets quiet for them cause punters are spending all their extra cash on xmas??

I have read this to be the truth in older threads. Guys need money for xmas so they punt less. Wgs need money for xmas so reduce rates to bring them in. Double edged sword methinks.

But it probably does not apply in all cases as I have heard guys saying they give themselves a 'Christmas Present'.