Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyGirl!! - Enfield  (Read 1062 times)

5 review(s) for NaughtyGirl! (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nagilum

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120

Duration: 1 hour

Comms: So I gave her a call and arranged a punt on the day. Nice friendly sounding girl who was already giggling when I called her.  I asked her about the cum policy (since that Romanian, I have let’s say… developed a phobia of only being allowed to cum once).  Having made the arrangements and told I could cum as many times as I wanted, I was happy.

Location: She lives in Enfield and it was only a short drive for me.  It’s a quiet road and there is ample parking right outside the house. She is also based only 2 mins away from Enfield Chase station.

The Punt: When the door first opened, I was confronted by the maid, surely not I thought to myself! This cannot be the girl as this lady was in her 50’s and wearing those joggers that look like PJ’s. I could feel the energy of my boner draining away.  Luckily she said “come on in, she is upstairs.” Phew!
So I went upstairs and into the bathroom first of all to freshen up, nice bathroom if you are particular and very clean.  I then made my way to the bedroom where she was waiting for me (I noticed that there was another girl working here, don’t know who, only saw her run into the other room).  In the bedroom - I like the candles, mood lighting and fragrances, very nice! Naughty Girl (sorry did not ask her name) was dressed in a corset, black tights and bra.  She looked great, but does hold a little weight around the tummy.  Nothing major, but some punters may enjoy a firmer toned body. Facially I would say she is pretty and has lovely almond eyes, beautiful silky hair and perfect skin.  Her breasts and lips are all natural.

We sorted out the paper work before moving on to some FK, there was some light tongue action going on to which I enjoyed(not a fan of DFK, but I do like a little tongue) I was helping myself to her fine curves, kissing her neck and breasts.  Her ass felt nice, but it was not your atypical Brazilian wonder woman of an ass, little let down here.

Now out comes the dreaded wet wipe, here we go again!  I am freshly showered and this! At least the OWO was fairly decent and it had me going nicely. I could feel the cream rising and about to curdle.  She went deep and slow, almost gaging at one point which was nice.

It was time to return the favour, so I worked my way down to her sweet Mango – What the hell! It’s not shaved, only trimmed, with 3cm of hair length! Now I don’t know about you, but I do not enjoy hair down there when I have a lick and taste.  So I championed on anyway, checking for any dried sperm, luckily it was a clean bush, so I soldiered on for the team. No fingering by way!  Then she asked If I wanted her to sit on my face.  I have never had this so I thought why not!  She did so and I made her cum after about 10 minutes of licking this juicy, hairy vag.

Then I asked her to apply the Mac, she hoped on to for cow girl.  She took it all like a champ, I was happy for her to take such a glorious pounding, but did complain that it was too big and that’s when the excitement was too much and I popped!

We had a chat and the conversation was not as smooth as I would have liked, she is going back to Brazil and will be gone for a while, maybe until April.  Don’t get me wrong she is a nice girl but I did not feel that connection to her like I have with the others. I was really having to try hard to think of topics to talk about and engage some interest.  I almost felt awkward.

Now she asked If I want a massage and then I remembered the forum post on “prossie time wasting tactics”.  However I agreed and she delivered a fairly decent massage!  I was conscious of time and I did not want the chat/massage to last for more than 10 minutes.  So I halted her and asked for more Oral.  Then she asked if I wanted a prostate massage, to which I was not willing.

Into more cowgirl for 5 minutes, followed by mish.  Now in mish I was getting annoyed at her thighs tightening to stop me getting in there deep.  I was about to stop and call it quits because that really irritates me, but instead I lifted her leg and got right in there, her profile states “I love a man who can fuck me with authority while I scream the roof down” Oh no you do not, because you are terrified of my size (sorry chaps it has to be stated).  At this point I was fed up and wanted Doggy, so we went at that for a while, but honestly I could not feel the need to cum.  Time was up.

Gave her a kiss and cuddle, then said goodbye

Conclusion:  She is not a negative by any means as she is nice and very pleasant, but there were a few things in this punt that made her a neutral, like the thighs tightening and clamping me out and the misleading advert of liking it hard and fast. Finally the bush, which I found none appealing.  She did have her positives as stated in the review, but not even for a solid positive review.

Return: No
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:16:59 pm by Nagilum »

ramrodronnie

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120

Duration: 1 hour

Comms: So I gave her a call and arranged a punt on the day. Nice friendly sounding girl who was already giggling when I called her.  I asked her about the cum policy (since that Romanian, I have let’s say… developed a phobia of only being allowed to cum once).  Having made the arrangements and told I could cum as many times as I wanted, I was happy.

Location: She lives in Enfield and it was only a short drive for me.  It’s a quiet road and there is ample parking right outside the house. She is also based only 2 mins away from Enfield Chase station.

The Punt: When the door first opened, I was confronted by the maid, surely not I thought to myself! This cannot be the girl as this lady was in her 50’s and wearing those joggers that look like PJ’s. I could feel the energy of my boner draining away.  Luckily she said “come on in, she is upstairs.” Phew!
So I went upstairs and into the bathroom first of all to freshen up, nice bathroom if you are particular and very clean.  I then made my way to the bedroom where she was waiting for me (I noticed that there was another girl working here, don’t know who, only saw her run into the other room).  In the bedroom - I like the candles, mood lighting and fragrances, very nice! Naughty Girl (sorry did not ask her name) was dressed in a corset, black tights and bra.  She looked great, but does hold a little weight around the tummy.  Nothing major, but some punters may enjoy a firmer toned body. Facially I would say she is pretty and has lovely almond eyes, beautiful silky hair and perfect skin.  Her breasts and lips are all natural.

We sorted out the paper work before moving on to some FK, there was some light tongue action going on to which I enjoyed(not a fan of DFK, but I do like a little tongue) I was helping myself to her fine curves, kissing her neck and breasts.  Her ass felt nice, but it was not your atypical Brazilian wonder woman of an ass, little let down here.

Now out comes the dreaded wet wipe, here we go again!  I am freshly showered and this! At least the OWO was fairly decent and it had me going nicely. I could feel the cream rising and about to curdle.  She went deep and slow, almost gaging at one point which was nice.

It was time to return the favour, so I worked my way down to her sweet Mango – What the hell! It’s not shaved, only trimmed, with 3cm of hair length! Now I don’t know about you, but I do not enjoy hair down there when I have a lick and taste.  So I championed on anyway, checking for any dried sperm, luckily it was a clean bush, so I soldiered on for the team. No fingering by way!  Then she asked If I wanted her to sit on my face.  I have never had this so I thought why not!  She did so and I made her cum after about 10 minutes of licking this juicy, hairy vag.

Then I asked her to apply the Mac, she hoped on to for cow girl.  She took it all like a champ, I was happy for her to take such a glorious pounding, but did complain that it was too big and that’s when the excitement was too much and I popped!

We had a chat and the conversation was not as smooth as I would have liked, she is going back to Brazil and will be gone for a while, maybe until April.  Don’t get me wrong she is a nice girl but I did not feel that connection to her like I have with the others. I was really having to try hard to think of topics to talk about and engage some interest.  I almost felt awkward.

Now she asked If I want a massage and then I remembered the forum post on “prossie time wasting tactics”.  However I agreed and she delivered a fairly decent massage!  I was conscious of time and I did not want the chat/massage to last for more than 10 minutes.  So I halted her and asked for more Oral.  Then she asked if I wanted a prostate massage, to which I was not willing.

Into more cowgirl for 5 minutes, followed by mish.  Now in mish I was getting annoyed at her thighs tightening to stop me getting in there deep.  I was about to stop and call it quits because that really irritates me, but instead I lifted her leg and got right in there, her profile states “I love a man who can fuck me with authority while I scream the roof down” Oh no you do not, because you are terrified of my size (sorry chaps it has to be stated).  At this point I was fed up and wanted Doggy, so we went at that for a while, but honestly I could not feel the need to cum.  Time was up.

Gave her a kiss and cuddle, then said goodbye

Conclusion:  She is not a negative by any means as she is nice and very pleasant, but there were a few things in this punt that made her a neutral, like the thighs tightening and clamping me out and the misleading advert of liking it hard and fast. Finally the bush, which I found none appealing.  She did have her positives as stated in the review, but not even for a solid positive review.

Return: No

Thank you again omnimatrix for yet another thorough, comprehensive Review. I have also read her profile, and yes she does say fuck me hard, and fast, and make me scream the roof off. Well she sounded like a very good shag omnimatrix?

But she sounded as though she wasn't particularly up for a second round?

I have had her on my HL for sometime now. I am generally only a 1 pop man these days, and it can take me a while for any WG to get me to pop once, let alone twice.
So I guess for you personally "rightly" expecting a second pop, you wouldn't be very pleased at the way she performed on you're second pop attempt.
We all have differing tastes with certain aspects of women omnimatrix. From a personal point of view, I don't mind a hairy pussy, so long as it is "Very Clean?" Like you I would be checking the cleanliness, and for any dry sperm. But I am also fine with a shaved pussy, so long as it is shaven "Very Smoothly" As I end up with a sore face from the stubble (sensitive skin  :lol:)
I personally may have given her a Positive going on you're Review, purely and simply because I usually/almost always only pop once.
Again, I thank you for you're well worded Review omnimatrix   :hi:

Offline Nagilum

No problem,  :drinks:

Reviews are subjective as always and our fellow punters can dissect and judge for themselves. if you feel the cons in the review do not apply then I would say go for it. For a single pop and maybe 30 mins she may just do it for you.

The girl certainly is not a negative, she had many positives, however she just didn't tick all my boxes and sounded more dirty on her profile. It's a case of something looking better on paper than in life.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:52:32 am by Nagilum »

Offline king tarzan

I am very wary of punts around Enfield and Barnet with gypsy type romanian or hungarian honeys
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Nathan88

I've been told by a guy who I know that the Brazilian girls around Enfield,  of which there are a few, aren't really Brazilian. He saw one of them, and being fluent in Portuguese, tried to have a conversation with the prossie, only for her to inform him she doesn't speak the language. She just has a Brazilian passport. She was actually from 'rumenia'. No idea why she'd have a Brazilian passport or whatever. Maybe it's easy to get a fake and they know Romanian prossies have a fucking shit reputation so it's a marketing tactic..?

tonysoprano

I've been told by a guy who I know that the Brazilian girls around Enfield,  of which there are a few, aren't really Brazilian. He saw one of them, and being fluent in Portuguese, tried to have a conversation with the prossie, only for her to inform him she doesn't speak the language. She just has a Brazilian passport. She was actually from 'rumenia'. No idea why she'd have a Brazilian passport or whatever. Maybe it's easy to get a fake and they know Romanian prossies have a fucking shit reputation so it's a marketing tactic..?

Probably. Some Romanians will say they are Hungarian or Czech. Unless they speak the language fluently i'd take their claims with a pich of salt.

ramrodronnie

No problem,  :drinks:

Reviews are subjective as always and our fellow punters can dissect and judge for themselves. if you feel the cons in the review do not apply then I would say go for it. For a single pop and maybe 30 mins she may just do it for you.

The girl certainly is not a negative, she had many positives, however she just didn't tick all my boxes and sounded more dirty on her profile. It's a case of something looking better on paper than in life.

Yes omnimatrix. I think that a lot of WGs tend to big themselves up in their profiles. So I definitely agree on that point.
If I book to see her I would request a 45 minute booking, as 30 minutes can often not be long enough for me, especially if I see a WG who tries to time waste. But not all WGs will do 45 minute bookings. I have messaged a few in the past where they have said that will do 45 minutes, but still charge for the whole hour. When I've queried this they have said well when you've popped, you can leave. So I invariably side step them for obvious reasons.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Yes omnimatrix. I think that a lot of WGs tend to big themselves up in their profiles. So I definitely agree on that point.
If I book to see her I would request a 45 minute booking, as 30 minutes can often not be long enough for me, especially if I see a WG who tries to time waste. But not all WGs will do 45 minute bookings. I have messaged a few in the past where they have said that will do 45 minutes, but still charge for the whole hour. When I've queried this they have said well when you've popped, you can leave. So I invariably side step them for obvious reasons.  :hi:

That's outrageous! I hope I never encounter such people.  I know that's a fools hope because eventually its going to happen to me at some point.

ramrodronnie

That's outrageous! I hope I never encounter such people.  I know that's a fools hope because eventually its going to happen to me at some point.

Well it shouldn't happen to you omnimatrix. If you contact the girl/lady first, then ask her if she will accommodate you for 45 minutes, or whatever you're personal requirement is regarding length of visit, their services, and their rates. Wait for her answer, then you make you're judgement.
The problem is, as many of us know. Some WGs (not all, it's fair to say) have no morals, and they lie to us. Many of us punters have heard some of the horror scams that Some of these scamming WGs get up to thankfully they are not all doing the same thing.
But it does serve as a warning to unsuspecting punters to be on their guard, and do their homework on the WGs first. We can only play the odds game when we are punting omnimatrix.

happy Punting mate.   :hi: