Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich asian  (Read 1695 times)

Offline barkley89

Hi,
Does anyone know of any good Asian independents or if there are any 'massage parlours' in the area?
Anywhere around Norwich/Kings lynn way.
Thanks!

Offline madeinwales56

Where have you already looked, op?

Offline madeinwales56

Barkley89 asked almost exactly the same question in his first post in July 2014. He has posted only twice between then and now. Complete waste of time. 

Patrick56

Yup oriental kitty. On viva street. Not sure how old she is though. Says 25 but possibly younger

Offline percible

Maybe a little off topic but I'm still not convinced by Viva Street; some of the stuff seems too good to be true. Girls look really nice and cheaper than I'm finding on AW, so good to see some more feedback on it. :-D

Patrick56

Yes oriental kitty is no older than 16. Having arrived I left quickly. Be careful. Think Kings Lynn has weird independents who aren't. She was persistent but I want no trouble

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Yes oriental kitty is no older than 16. Having arrived I left quickly. Be careful. Think Kings Lynn has weird independents who aren't. She was persistent but I want no trouble

Only 3 posts...all insinuating that this girl is underage....
Suspect you are either a) trying to damage her reputation or b) touting her to the "barely legal" hunters.

If I'm wrong a review would be nice.

Offline madeinwales56

Only 3 posts...all insinuating that this girl is underage....
Suspect you are either a) trying to damage her reputation or b) touting her to the "barely legal" hunters.

If I'm wrong a review would be nice.

Promoting stuff like that is absolutely verboten on here. Or anywhere for that matter.