Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: And another one - anyone had pleasure or otherwise - Kiss me katie xxxxx  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

Offline socks

A great milf look with an extensive likes list, authentic looking AW feedback, English. Got clear potential but only face shots so left wondering if the body's deliberately left to the imagination because it's less enticing? Thinking about a tour down the A12 in the new year so registering my interest too! :thumbsup:

Offline Hackneylad1

A great milf look with an extensive likes list, authentic looking AW feedback, English. Got clear potential but only face shots so left wondering if the body's deliberately left to the imagination because it's less enticing?

Exactly what I'm after - might give her a try next week if I have time and don't hear anything negative  - if so I'll report back and put a review on.

ramrodronnie

A great milf look with an extensive likes list, authentic looking AW feedback, English. Got clear potential but only face shots so left wondering if the body's deliberately left to the imagination because it's less enticing? Thinking about a tour down the A12 in the new year so registering my interest too! :thumbsup:

She looks ok in her profile pics socks. But she don't make much of an effort to make herself look sexy? IMO it's in their interest to do so in this game. Always surprises me when I see some WGs who don't make much of an effort?   :unknown:

Offline socks

She looks ok in her profile pics socks. But she don't make much of an effort to make herself look sexy? IMO it's in their interest to do so in this game. Always surprises me when I see some WGs who don't make much of an effort?   :unknown:
I know what you mean mate but she has good looks and I like that everyday appearance - I find it more sexy! Women who are attractive without the paint job, or indeed are confident in their natural look are preferable to the tarted up ones who use make-up to hide behind or hide their flaws  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

I tried to contact Katie a few weeks ago.

We exchanged numbers on AW so I texted her and she failed to answer a bit odd considering she had my number. So an hour later I tried calling but still no answer so I gave up.

In summary: not sure if this is a genuine ad.

ramrodronnie

I know what you mean mate but she has good looks and I like that everyday appearance - I find it more sexy! Women who are attractive without the paint job, or indeed are confident in their natural look are preferable to the tarted up ones who use make-up to hide behind or hide their flaws  :thumbsup:

I accept that you can analyse it that way socks. I personally take the view, if they can't make an effort to look nice/sexy on their profile pics, then what sort of effort will they make when we rock up to see them?

Offline dc0582

I got her phone number over AW a few weeks ago but not taken it any further. Been tempted as she is decent value for area and pretty enough facially. Disappointed to hear that she didn't respond to a call though.

Offline masseyferguson

I spoke to her sometime back, ticked all the boxes for me in terms of assurances re her services and location but I lost interest I'm afraid when she told me she's quite a big girl, think she said Size 14 or something.
I draw the line at 12 so she was off my hotlist.
She sounded nice enough and genuine tho'

Offline socks

I spoke to her sometime back, ticked all the boxes for me in terms of assurances re her services and location but I lost interest I'm afraid when she told me she's quite a big girl, think she said Size 14 or something.
I draw the line at 12 so she was off my hotlist.
She sounded nice enough and genuine tho'
It says she's 5ft 11 though so suggests she's in proportion. I think!

Offline GoldenLeaf

Quite a fluffy thing to say but on her FAQS she would rather you give her books as a gift over the average girl asking for gucci perfume etc.  :D makes a nice change. Her authenticity on aw is at question though?

Neal69

The authentation thing would not bother me as I have had a great punt with a WG with the same warning.

AW feedback seems to be from punters who I recognise as being punters in our area.

At 5 11 a size 14 is well in proportion.

I am talking myself into a booking. :cool:

N

Offline dc0582

The authentation thing would not bother me as I have had a great punt with a WG with the same warning.

AW feedback seems to be from punters who I recognise as being punters in our area.

At 5 11 a size 14 is well in proportion.

I am talking myself into a booking. :cool:

N

Look forward to the review!

Offline Talbear

I saw her recently, and I have to say it was a real disappointment.

She looks quite pretty on the photos, but in reality she is a bit of a munter.

Size 14 is stretching it, more like a 16, large belly and thighs... She's a definite BBW without the beautiful bit.

She's not long had a child, and it shows... She's had 4 in total. Only once I'd finished sucking her tits did she tell me she's still breast feeding. She's also got a lot of scarring on her arms, PERHAPS from previous self harming ..??

Her blow job was excellent to be fair, but once she'd got undressed I just thought I'd made a mistake, did my bit and got out of there in about 30 mins.

I was toying with putting a review on here, but given that she wasn't to my taste I thought it unfair of me, but as your asking, and the consensus appears that she looks good I thought I had to speak.

Not one to be repeated in my lifetime unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

Size 14 is stretching it, more like a 16, large belly and thighs... She's a definite BBW without the beautiful bit.

She's not long had a child, and it shows... She's had 4 in total. Only once I'd finished sucking her tits did she tell me she's still breast feeding. She's also got a lot of scarring on her arms, PERHAPS from previous self harming ..??

Her blow job was excellent to be fair, but once she'd got undressed I just thought I'd made a mistake, did my bit and got out of there in about 30 mins.

I was toying with putting a review on here, but given that she wasn't to my taste I thought it unfair of me, but as your asking, and the consensus appears that she looks good I thought I had to speak.

Not one to be repeated in my lifetime unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

You're experience were my suspicions Talbear. Well you TOFTT, so good on yer mate. What was she like in the cleanliness department? And how nicely did she ready herself for you, clothes, make up etc Talbear?  :hi:

Offline socks

Thanks Talbear - UKP to the rescue again, crossed her off my A12 tour list!!  :drinks:

Offline Samcrow1

I've got her number as well and she's tempted me to, would like to know if she genuinely does A levels

Offline Talbear

To be fair she readied herself up pretty well, it was just when the clothes came off my stomach churned

ramrodronnie

To be fair she readied herself up pretty well, it was just when the clothes came off my stomach churned

Furrymuff. Cheers Talbear   :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Hackneylad1

Not one to be repeated in my lifetime unfortunately

Thanks for that - saved me wasting my money - it did look promising but big bellies and thighs really dont do it for me

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks Talbear. Looks like a lot of us - myself included - have had a lucky escape!

Neal69

Thanks from me as well Talbear. :drinks:

Saved me a near miss as I was talking myself into TOFTT.

Real spirit of UKP. :thumbsup:

N

Katie kisses xx

Not sure who talk bear is. But not had any booking under an hour in the last 4 months
Not had 4 kids
Had one who passed this year

Feel free to email me guys and I'll share a nude full length.
I don't have stretch marks on my arms either. This guys a bullshitter

Offline Talbear

Please don't embarrass yourself anymore....

I can post your phone number and address if you want me to verify the booking, or even talk about your Rainbow tramp stamp above your backside..... But I won't.

Read into this what you like fellas, booking happened and can only give the information from my experience with this girl...

:dash: