Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x - North Acton  (Read 2384 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Sent SMS to her in the morning. She replied she already had a 1st appointment 11am but was able to come at 12:15pm. Apartment is near North Acton station 2 mins walk nice new apartment

Price

£100 for 60 minutes

Appearance

Definitely the girl in the profile. She's relatively tall at 5'8. Kisses as soon as I walked in. Shes pretty with blue eyes nice smile. Body slim and good natural boobs and ass

Service

She got down to it straight away. I was after a pretty vanilla in service nice long OWO 20 mins. Then she put the mack on for cowgirl pussy felt tight. Then missionary flipped her for doggy.
Then she finished me off with more OWO and CIM. All done in about 50 mins took a shower.

Pros

Her OWO is excellent. Lots of tongue and licks up and down the shaft to the balls. She goes deep nearly all the way in for OWO. CIM

She put a lot of effort into the punt moving around and stroking keeping eye contact

There's a mirror positioned above the bed which amused me whilst banging away in doggy

Missionary was good felt very sensual

She's a chatty girl seems friendly and wanted to make sure I left happy

Neutrals

none

Cons

None

Recommend?

Yes

Would I like to see her again?

Yes

I'm going back as she does make an effort to please and provides a good GFE

Offline Nagilum

Nice review.

Got her on my HL.  Does she allow you to slip in a finger or two?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review.

Got her on my HL.  Does she allow you to slip in a finger or two?

She did with me after I had been giving her some RO for 5 mins or more.

Offline SamLP

She didn't object to being fingered when I saw her but it was light fingering, nothing too heavy. She is also a tight girl, I keep reminding myself to see her again, one of my best punts this year.

Offline Nagilum

She did with me after I had been giving her some RO for 5 mins or more.

Noted

Offline Malvolio

No issues with fingering, but she isn't keen on facials or COB.  Other than that, I highly recommend her.

Offline Nagilum

Offline boardyhell

only negative is parking,beware of private parking ,disused office opposite pub ,parked there about 6 times but got a ticket last time
her aw profile says"sexy pretty girl,come play with me,i will make your day" is spot on
can confirm fingers
if only all girls were as good

Offline Cunning Punt

only negative is parking,beware of private parking ,disused office opposite pub ,parked there about 6 times but got a ticket last time

+1

Addressed that in the review I did of Aleksandra a couple of weeks ago and included suggestions of where to park as there wasn't much advice previously, but as it was close to a couple of others of her, the review seemed to pass under the radar of many.

Link to my review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75266.0
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:12:18 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There is some limited parking off/on Bethune Road. Very hit or miss whether you will find a spot though.

Offline SamLP

Only negative for me is she doesn't suck balls, otherwise she would be an almost perfect punt.

johnnyboy61

There is some limited parking off/on Bethune Road. Very hit or miss whether you will find a spot though.
I think I suggested these roads north of the railway line too a few weeks ago. Two hours free parking if you find a place (and I always have) plus a great Mediterranean bakery, Patchi, on the corner of St Leonard's Rd and School Rd if you get the post-punt munchies.

Offline claretandblue

Shame she is in North Acton, I just can't be arsed travelling out of zone 1 for a punt these days unless I have a genuine reason for being in the area, looks good though

Offline TheBossMan

Anyone have any additional pictures of xALEKSANDRA24x?

random task

I bought the private gallery pics and was not impressed with the boat race, so declined to try out - yet everyone seems to give her great reviews on here.

Is the service that good?

Offline The_Don

I bought the private gallery pics and was not impressed with the boat race, so declined to try out - yet everyone seems to give her great reviews on here.

Is the service that good?

YMMV with any W/G.

Have you read the reviews?

random task

I have, they are very positive.

YMMV - true - I've had a look at other girls who I don't consider to be high on the facial scale, but the reviews list a very extensive service.

This girl seems to get good reviews but I can't see anything on the reviews that put her above others who I think are much better looking.

Not trying to be controversial, it's all down to taste - I was going to see her based on reviews - until I got the face pics.

Just wondered if I was missing something

Offline Malvolio

She's got a very good attitude and because of that (and the price) she's a WG I keep going back to.  However, if you've seen a picture of her face in the private gallery and she doesn't do anything for you, you may as well find someone else - there's no point in paying to punt someone you don't find attractive.

Offline boardyhell

i have never had an average service and imho i can't believe that any man can't find alexsandra at least attractive
imho one of the best on aw