Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large labia  (Read 6609 times)

Offline uutarn

of the inner variety.
I've got a thing for them, nice long pussy lips :yahoo:.

So the obvious question, do any of you guys know of a girl around the norwich area that has this, perhaps niche delight?

Thanks  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

of the inner variety.
I've got a thing for them, nice long pussy lips :yahoo:.

So the obvious question, do any of you guys know of a girl around the norwich area that has this, perhaps niche delight?

Thanks  :drinks:

I have a liking for the same uutarn. If you find any? And if they tour around the Essex area? I would also like to know the answer to the same question mate.

The only WG that I have seen that has a set of big pussy flaps is Indian Nahdia She tends to tour around quite a bit. But alas I don't think that she's ever been to Norwich. But she's got a Lovely Juicy pussy, with a nice big set of curtains.  :yahoo: :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline gorge

There was a girl Callikar or Callicar or something similar - she was working 'till recently but I couldn't find her profile.
Saw her about 5 years ago and she has the biggest labia I have encountered. She was great punt and I spent most of it with my head buried between her legs.

vt

There was a girl Callikar or Callicar or something similar - she was working 'till recently but I couldn't find her profile.
Saw her about 5 years ago and she has the biggest labia I have encountered. She was great punt and I spent most of it with my head buried between her legs.

Calliekar was nr Thetford, but seems to have disappeared lately.

Offline flyboy14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I doubt you'll ever see any larger labia than this lady. Used to be called Lucy Long Lips!!

Offline Owwhatanight

I doubt you'll ever see any larger labia than this lady. Used to be called Lucy Long Lips!!

Oh I think you can look at these two ladies Piss Flaps  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Ok not Norwich area worth a look   :hi:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:12:09 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline GoldenLeaf

Second one offers bareback 'at her discretion'  :vomit:

Offline Tree

CallyKar was working up to a few months ago, but has since 'retired'.
Shame, she was good, maybe she will return.

Offline madeinwales56

I saw her three or four years ago. She was fucking useless. Don't bother.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Nicole du Papillon

I've seen this one in February this year. She was a good punt. The first 20 mins of my meet with her was the best start to a punt I ever had.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 07:39:02 pm by Sonny Crockett »

ramrodronnie

Nicole du Papillon

I've seen this one in February this year. She was a good punt. The first 20 mins of my meet with her was the best start to a punt I ever had.  :hi:

Do you have a link for her Sonny Crockett?  :hi:

Offline happyharry

I saw her three or four years ago. She was fucking useless. Don't bother.
Agree 100%. Saw her when she was working out of a scruffy bungalow in Littleport. C/heating boiler had broken down and she offered me a free punt if I could fix it. Spent 20 mins identifying the problem which needed a new part, then on to the freebie. Trying to fix the boiler was more enjoyable. Say no more

Offline Sonny Crockett

Do you have a link for her Sonny Crockett?  :hi:

The link is in ohwhatanights post. It is in the reply in my post where I talk about my experience.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 07:48:36 pm by Sonny Crockett »

ramrodronnie

The link is in ohwhatanights post. It is in the reply in my post where I talk about my experience.

Cheers Sonny Crockett. I missed it, as her name wasn't in the link mate.  :hi:

Offline uutarn

Yo i didn't think large labia was a popular thing...
External Link/Members Only profile was in the norwich area about 2-3 weeks ago, now berkshire? sounds dodgy but....
External Link/Members Only ? Thats exactly what i'm after! Holy mother of god :yahoo:

Thanks guys for the help, seems there is none in the norwich area and i will have to travel in order to get what i want.  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Good luck with Nicole du Papillon  :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

The real question is Happyharry is are you Gas-safe registered?, you can't go poking around in any old boiler without the proper paperwork in force;!

Offline Owwhatanight

Cheers Sonny Crockett. I missed it, as her name wasn't in the link mate.  :hi:

Ramrod just me being a lazy so and so

Offline happyharry

The real question is Happyharry is are you Gas-safe registered?, you can't go poking around in any old boiler without the proper paperwork in force;!
Yes, always gas-safe, unless I've had a curry the night before.

Not sure if "poking around in any old boiler" referred to her or the central heating ?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Ramrod just me being a lazy so and so

Ramrodronnie

In my earlier post, I should have made it clear about Nicole's AW link. Apologies.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:52:54 pm by Sonny Crockett »

ramrodronnie

ramrodronnie

Ramrodronnie

In my earlier post, I should have made it clear about Nicole's AW link. Apologies.  :hi:

Absolutely no reason to apologise Sonny Crockett. I should have clicked into the links, I just didn't think to mate.  :hi:

vt

Yes, always gas-safe, unless I've had a curry the night before.

Not sure if "poking around in any old boiler" referred to her or the central heating ?

Just beware of any that require their drains rodding and you should be OK!   ;)   :lol:

MrTaurus

Nikki Devine of Broxbourne has very long lips which she loves to have pulled and twisted

Offline Sonny Crockett

good luck in what way ?

As in hope the punter has a great time with her.

Offline PrinceAlbert

My first post ought to be a little more profound, however, Nikki Devine has one of the most gorgeous cunts I've seen, it's the rest of her that is off putting - not that much that I'd decline a session with her though.  For me, massive labias are the holy grail.

Essex.Fella

Nikki Devine of Broxbourne has very long lips which she loves to have pulled and twisted

Nikki Devine has one of the horniest pussies going.
Going to have to have a road trip one weekend, spending an hour with that pussy rubbed around my face. ...
Fuck me!! Lol

ramrodronnie

My first post ought to be a little more profound, however, Nikki Devine has one of the most gorgeous cunts I've seen, it's the rest of her that is off putting - not that much that I'd decline a session with her though.  For me, massive labias are the holy grail.

You didn't add a link PrinceAlbert. Is this the girl you are referring to?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline PrinceAlbert

Apologies.  It is indeed her as mentioned on page one.  I often search on AW and put large labia in the search box but she has yet to come up which is a shame as Broxbourne is very easy for me to get to at certain times.  To find such labia within easy reach is a treat, I just checked and it seems she's touring up Brum, hopefully not for long.

ramrodronnie

Apologies.  It is indeed her as mentioned on page one.  I often search on AW and put large labia in the search box but she has yet to come up which is a shame as Broxbourne is very easy for me to get to at certain times.  To find such labia within easy reach is a treat, I just checked and it seems she's touring up Brum, hopefully not for long.

I'm also rather partial to large flaps PrinceAlbert, but not a big fan of high rates as Nikki Divine has.

Offline PrinceAlbert

In search of the holy grail I wouldn't mind the rates but I trawled the net for videos of her and in most she appears somewhat larger than I prefer.  However, in a few she's bangable with a lot less lard about her.  Does anyone know what her most recent shape/size is?

ramrodronnie

In search of the holy grail I wouldn't mind the rates but I trawled the net for videos of her and in most she appears somewhat larger than I prefer.  However, in a few she's bangable with a lot less lard about her.  Does anyone know what her most recent shape/size is?

I'm not a fan of overweight women either PrinceAlbert, unless they're particularly pretty, or have a real horny look about them.  :wackogirl:

Offline PrinceAlbert

One of us needs to take a brave pill and TOFTT...just been looking at her Twitter stuff (appears on Google, never been on Twitter before),  I 'think' she just may be acceptable at the minute.

ramrodronnie

One of us needs to take a brave pill and TOFTT...just been looking at her Twitter stuff (appears on Google, never been on Twitter before),  I 'think' she just may be acceptable at the minute.

Does this mean you're going to TOFTT PrinceAlbert?  :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

I have a liking for the same uutarn. If you find any? And if they tour around the Essex area? I would also like to know the answer to the same question mate.

The only WG that I have seen that has a set of big pussy flaps is Indian Nahdia She tends to tour around quite a bit. But alas I don't think that she's ever been to Norwich. But she's got a Lovely Juicy pussy, with a nice big set of curtains.  :yahoo: :hi:

The only downside to my punt with Indian Nahdia is she refused to FK which she has on her list of enjoys. I do enjoy French Kissing, so for that reason I won't have a return booking with her. I really don't get why these WGs put things onto their profiles, but then refuse when it comes to it, and after taking the money!  :angry:

Timmy2

I know its not Norwich
But 2 in Leicester

Massive well hanging flaps

Largish
OWAN should be able to comment

Raddy

Offline datyman

I saw her when she was Lucy Long Lips, and she does indeed have very large labia lips. Nice lady too, she offered me a lift back to my hotel after the sesh.

DM

Offline datyman

I know its not Norwich
But 2 in Leicester

Largish

Raddy

I've saw Erica a couple of times last month (reviews pending) and I can confirm her curtains are longish but not anything like Sadie Gold's above or Nicole Du Papillon External Link/Members Only. I'm a fan of large beef curtains too. Check out Nicole's profile labia pics, you could resole your shoes with those labia lips!  ;)

DM

Timmy2

I've saw Erica a couple of times last month (reviews pending) and I can confirm her curtains are longish but not anything like Sadie Gold's above or Nicole Du Papillon External Link/Members Only. I'm a fan of large beef curtains too. Check out Nicole's profile labia pics, you could resole your shoes with those labia lips!  ;)

Fuck me... no don't, they are MASSIVE  :rolleyes:

DM
Heidi's are 2/3 times bigger
Raddy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:54:18 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline datyman

Raddy you've awakened an interest in meeting Heidi! I've got to get my laughing gear around those beef curtains I'd better take some Bisto with me too :D

Timmy2

Raddy you've awakened an interest in meeting Heidi! I've got to get my laughing gear around those beef curtains I'd better take some Bisto with me too :D
She give good head as well
Read my duo review matey

Offline rikgrimsby

Heidi's are 2/3 times bigger
Raddy

are heidis bigger then Nicole Du Papillon ?

Offline datyman

I'm off later this month to encounter Nicole's lovely services and shall take an eyeful of those lips close up. After that I shall endeavour to see Heidi and make an onsite visual comparison.  :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

I know its not Norwich
But 2 in Leicester

Largish

Raddy

Erica has a very unusual pussy flaps indeed Raddy, something we discussed after my visit. Not massive just different to anyone else and lovely between my lips.  :D

Offline datyman

I agree , they are petal like and feel very nice on the tongue

Offline datyman

I'm off later this month to encounter Nicole's lovely services and shall take an eyeful of those lips close up. After that I shall endeavour to see Heidi and make an onsite visual comparison.  :drinks:

Done! Amazing set of beef curtains on this girl. Lovely person and excellent sex.

Offline datyman

I have SadieGold and Nicole Du Papillon and Nicole wins that competition although there is not much in it in terms of length Nicole's lips are wider so have a larger surface area.

DM

Offline unclepokey

Even ignoring her totally incredible labia, in my humble opinion, Nicole Du P is a really lovely lady who does her very best to make all her clients welcome and satisfied..
Great sense of fun but really down to earth. A true babe
Uncle Pokey

Offline datyman

I know what you mean. She's the type you could imagine as a friend.  :drinks: