Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Diamonds  (Read 1049 times)

Offline ollie52

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Jessica twice before and both been fantastic don't know is she was having an off day but this one was terrible.

Can I just preface the review by saying that I always shower and groom before any punt I usually smell nicer than the woman lol.

Looks - Jessica is a tall fit brunette this time (was blonde last time I saw her) with a lovely toned body.

Location Diamonds Quayside West Flat 30 minutes was £50 before the price hikes.

About the meet - After handing over the cash Jessica stripped out of her dress to reveal a wonderful sight of her just wearing a thong. We start with a some light kissing before Jessica moves down to some OWO. This isn't particularly energetic or enthusiastic lasts a couple of minutes before she puts the rubber on without asking me 1st. I am a bit peeved at this but I'm hard and have a fit young girl underneath me. Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy before I ask where I can cum I get no reply so finish in the rubber during doggy. I have had CIM and wanked over her tits in previous meets but always like to check if it's been a while. After I had come she handed me a wet wipe and put her thong and dress on. I checked my watch and was barely 15 minutes into the meet. I took the hint got ready and left.

Summary - She was very distant and uninterested and I got the impression she just wanted the punt over with the least amount of effort as possible. I did see a post from Bethany which she said Jessica hated working in Quayside apartment (looks like she has gone outcall only now) so don't know if that affected her but still no excuse for the poor service I will not be back. 

DaveyJJ

What was so bad about the apartment that she hated working there? Or was it just the area?

Offline ollie52

themademan2

U paid £50 basic or £60 for an upgrade service?! :sarcastic:

Web had her only available in upgraded price

Offline ollie52

I only paid £50 this was a while back before the price increase.

greychap

Just sounds like she is maybe sick of the conveyor belt system and maybe is not happy with doing the £50 jobs with all the services and too many punters for her per shift plus don't like the flat as you said she has provided a good time before so switched to outcalls which is a different feel less blokes to see and longer bookings.

I had a girl say to me once that she worked in a sauna/parlour where it was multiple blokes a day short bookings less money per job and could not in the end be the actress it was too much so she went on to outcall only seeing 2 guys a night but longer bookings more money plus more relaxed with a drink first etc and was able to refocus and concentrate on the job much better in mind and body. Some girls can get burn out with the multiple punters per day, you either have a strong mind with it or you don't.

Offline dino1990

Just sounds like she is maybe sick of the conveyor belt system and maybe is not happy with doing the £50 jobs with all the services and too many punters for her per shift plus don't like the flat as you said she has provided a good time before so switched to outcalls which is a different feel less blokes to see and longer bookings.

I had a girl say to me once that she worked in a sauna/parlour where it was multiple blokes a day short bookings less money per job and could not in the end be the actress it was too much so she went on to outcall only seeing 2 guys a night but longer bookings more money plus more relaxed with a drink first etc and was able to refocus and concentrate on the job much better in mind and body. Some girls can get burn out with the multiple punters per day, you either have a strong mind with it or you don't.

okay that's fine then. we'll let her off for wasting a punters time and money because she's tired.

greychap

okay that's fine then. we'll let her off for wasting a punters time and money because she's tired.

Who said let her off I didn't? just saying she probably burned out.