Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia of Allure  (Read 1451 times)

jacklast123123

Booked Mia on Saturday for 1 hour outcall to my home.
She arrived on time and as i watched her walk up to my door i thought wow, she is a stunner and was dressed to kill with a very very short dress and heels, she was bare legged and looked sexy sexy super sexy. She came in and introduced herself and all the time i was struck by how gorgeous this girl was and could not stop thinking how lucky am i that i was gonna fuck this beauty. Anyway even though she never asked up front for the paper work i offered it so i could gets things moving as did not want to waste a second. I asked her do and don'ts and they are, OWO - NO CIM - KISSING ( DFK ) O REVERSE - FINGERING never asked about ANAL ( not my thing ).
We started with lots of kissing and me feeling her body, she has massive tits that are natural, had my hand up those ever so long bare legs and into her knickers and started fingering her pussy, she was soon soaking and moaning a bit. I am not a fan of girls moaning cos you never know if their are just putting it on or not, well if she was it was a good act, so i will say it was real. All time she was groping me and rubbing my cock and i thought i'm not gonna last long mmm.
Anyway off we went to the bedroom and i quickly stripped off and lay there as she undressed, boy what a sight that was and when she was naked she stood in front of me and started fingering herself saying that she likes to let people watch her do that and i thought yeah, do it. Then she's on the bed giving me OWO and i'm thinking better move on cos NO CIM and did not think i could trust myself, on with a rubber and the sex was out of this world, boy could she screw and she seemed to love it, even after it was obvious i'd came she wanted to keep going and to be honest we did and i actually came again ( what a stud lol ).
We talked for a good bit afterwards and definitely not a clock watcher and she told me her and Chloe do a full on lesbian show together, i have seen Chloe and another stunner she is, so when they're back i'm gonna book them both  :)
All said a really good booking with a stunning young girl that wants to please.. Highly Recommended 6 Star girl..

Comms         10/10
Mia                10/10
Looks            10/10
Body              10/10
Service          9/10     ( 9 because no cim )

Offline Third Man

good review. I saw she was back again this past weekend and though im not im the area just now she is one i would see. Thing is  out call only which is no use, i said on uke that why dont they book a hotel. Ok june did give an answer but i still think it would be worth their while. Seems  like a good punt mate

Offline bronson24

she looks like a stunner , shame shes only outcall

Rod trotter

Looks stunning

But just outcall.....good review :hi:

Offline toon972