Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe - Tottenham  (Read 2404 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nagilum

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Paid: £80

Comms:

Very easy to book Cleo.  I called her and within 40 mins I was at the door.  She is a polite girl, friendly on the phone and has a sultry voice that seduces you to go over.  I should note that calling is the best option as I tried to book this girl via text previously and it didn’t happen.  So just call as she is a popular and busy girl.

She lives near Tottenham Hale station.  Now my advice to you is, if you are driving, park in the KFC carpark as this is opposite where she lives.  If you are coming in from the station, then it’s literally a 4 minute of walk.  The flat is on a busy main road, but nobody driving past would think twice about what you are doing.  Another interesting note – this house has 5 girls working inside so you are in luck if wanting to return and try all flavours.

The Punt:

When Cleo first opened the door I was met by a girl who has the best body I have seen, she wore a tight lace red dress and my God it hugged her perfectly revealing curves in all the right places.  Once upstairs in her room it became obvious why she was constructed so well.  Cleo is a former stripper and even has a pole at the foot of her bed (nice!). Her pictures are accurate and there isn’t an ounce of fat on this girl.  She has Tattoos too, and I thought this would put me off prior to the punt, but I found them oddly fascinating and quite sexy!

So we started off standing up, with her heels Cleo is tall girl. I’m 6ft and she managed to gain an inch or two on me.  I found this quite sexy and we proceeded to DFK.  Those lips were made for sucking your face off and I could have kissed her for hours.  Unable to resist what my hands were feeling I asked to move to the bed.  I kissed and teased her some more.  I love a girl who trusts you while naked near her, most girls flinch because you don’t have a rubber on, so I teased her with my cock, running it around her thighs and hovering it around her vagina (not touching).  Then I proceed to sampling that sweet mango.  Clean and fresh just the way I like it.  You can slip a tongue in there but do not try any fingers as it’s not allowed. I gorged myself well before asking her to then return the favour. 

Cleo gave me one of the best OWO that I have had, deep, slow sucking with those lips that perfectly wrap around you, eye contact all the way.  She even went deep throat and sucked my balls too.  I was in sheer heaven and I knew the broth was rising while stroking her hair and perfect boobs.  So I quickly asked for the Mac before going into cowgirl.  I started off slowly and observed that incredible, picture perfect figure straddling me.  I then took control and started to thrust, faster and faster until I popped!  I defy you to try and resist not popping with such a stallion riding you.
So we had a little chat for 10 minutes and she is easy to talk to.  English is good and she can hold a decent conversation.  I love the way she keeps her eyes locked on yours when she talks.  You can see she is into you and interested in you being comfortable. 

We started to kiss again and she began to tug on my beasty one more time.  She delivered OWO again and I was melting at the sight and feel of those lips wrapped around me.  We switched to Mish, and this girl can take the full length, I pounded and grinded her well in this position, then asked for doggy, she took a good pounding in this position too and grabbing that perfectly chiselled ass was heaven.  She made all the right noises too, not over the top and seemed to be having a good time.  We then switched to cowgirl for the finale, knowing this was a second pop and harder to cum I asked for the mirror to be maneuverer into position so I could watch her going up and down, what a sight! I popped shortly after and she came too!

I said thank you, quick cuddle and a kiss.

Return: At £80 and a girl that sexy, of course!

Enjoy gentlemen and happy punting.

Offline corduroykid

Great review, seen cleo before, great vfm

Any I dea of the other 5 located at the house??
Always get a result there
Cheers
Ck

Offline Nagilum

Great review, seen cleo before, great vfm

Any I dea of the other 5 located at the house??
Always get a result there
Cheers
Ck

Didn't see them as they must have been occupied.  I was made aware just as I was exiting the house.  I will go back and find out ;)

tonysoprano

Nice girl, good shag but if you see her face from the wrong angle it is a fucking scary sight. Killer bod though.

Offline Nagilum

Nice girl, good shag but if you see her face from the wrong angle it is a fucking scary sight. Killer bod though.

:lol: That's ruined me!

Offline cim_lover

I find that she doesn't engage well when having sex.  Tends to look bored and interested.  But you can see she really enjoys giving blow job.

tonysoprano

I find that she doesn't engage well when having sex.  Tends to look bored and interested.  But you can see she really enjoys giving blow job.

To be fair, the term 'dick-sucking lips' certainly applies to her. The only time I'd want to see her face is if my cock is in her mouth

Offline Nagilum

To be fair, the term 'dick-sucking lips' certainly applies to her. The only time I'd want to see her face is if my cock is in her mouth

Agreed.

Maybe I should go for a second punt to evaluate how much more engagement there is. I can certainly see a point here.  I didn't find her disengaged myself.

Offline mr420

shame she doesn't do a quickie 15mins to just try out her bj . . would be a nice diversion to make when you was really down that area to go to the kfc drive thru . .

Nathan88

I really enjoyed my time with her. I saw her approx 2 months ago. She was working from th first floor front room. I assume from the pictures of her covering the walls it's a room she has to hersel an doesn't share with other girls. He was very obliging and did a great job with the oral! Contrary to the opinion of the other guy, she seemed very affectionate during sex. She was on top and there was lots of eye contact and she kissed me passionately in between deep thrusts and deep stares. I only ever pop once so the final 20 mins were spent chatting and her giving me a massage which was a pretty standard working girl massage. Over all definitely worth the money and when I've sampled all the other talent about I'll go back.

ramrodronnie

I really enjoyed my time with her. I saw her approx 2 months ago. She was working from th first floor front room. I assume from the pictures of her covering the walls it's a room she has to hersel an doesn't share with other girls. He was very obliging and did a great job with the oral! Contrary to the opinion of the other guy, she seemed very affectionate during sex. She was on top and there was lots of eye contact and she kissed me passionately in between deep thrusts and deep stares. I only ever pop once so the final 20 mins were spent chatting and her giving me a massage which was a pretty standard working girl massage. Over all definitely worth the money and when I've sampled all the other talent about I'll go back.

I can see that you're new on UKP Nathan88. Why don't you write a Review on you're time with her mate?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Paid: £80

Comms:

Very easy to book Cleo.  I called her and within 40 mins I was at the door.  She is a polite girl, friendly on the phone and has a sultry voice that seduces you to go over.  I should note that calling is the best option as I tried to book this girl via text previously and it didn’t happen.  So just call as she is a popular and busy girl.

She lives near Tottenham Hale station.  Now my advice to you is, if you are driving, park in the KFC carpark as this is opposite where she lives.  If you are coming in from the station, then it’s literally a 4 minute of walk.  The flat is on a busy main road, but nobody driving past would think twice about what you are doing.  Another interesting note – this house has 5 girls working inside so you are in luck if wanting to return and try all flavours.

The Punt:

When Cleo first opened the door I was met by a girl who has the best body I have seen, she wore a tight lace red dress and my God it hugged her perfectly revealing curves in all the right places.  Once upstairs in her room it became obvious why she was constructed so well.  Cleo is a former stripper and even has a pole at the foot of her bed (nice!). Her pictures are accurate and there isn’t an ounce of fat on this girl.  She has Tattoos too, and I thought this would put me off prior to the punt, but I found them oddly fascinating and quite sexy!

So we started off standing up, with her heels Cleo is tall girl. I’m 6ft and she managed to gain an inch or two on me.  I found this quite sexy and we proceeded to DFK.  Those lips were made for sucking your face off and I could have kissed her for hours.  Unable to resist what my hands were feeling I asked to move to the bed.  I kissed and teased her some more.  I love a girl who trusts you while naked near her, most girls flinch because you don’t have a rubber on, so I teased her with my cock, running it around her thighs and hovering it around her vagina (not touching).  Then I proceed to sampling that sweet mango.  Clean and fresh just the way I like it.  You can slip a tongue in there but do not try any fingers as it’s not allowed. I gorged myself well before asking her to then return the favour. 

Cleo gave me one of the best OWO that I have had, deep, slow sucking with those lips that perfectly wrap around you, eye contact all the way.  She even went deep throat and sucked my balls too.  I was in sheer heaven and I knew the broth was rising while stroking her hair and perfect boobs.  So I quickly asked for the Mac before going into cowgirl.  I started off slowly and observed that incredible, picture perfect figure straddling me.  I then took control and started to thrust, faster and faster until I popped!  I defy you to try and resist not popping with such a stallion riding you.
So we had a little chat for 10 minutes and she is easy to talk to.  English is good and she can hold a decent conversation.  I love the way she keeps her eyes locked on yours when she talks.  You can see she is into you and interested in you being comfortable. 

We started to kiss again and she began to tug on my beasty one more time.  She delivered OWO again and I was melting at the sight and feel of those lips wrapped around me.  We switched to Mish, and this girl can take the full length, I pounded and grinded her well in this position, then asked for doggy, she took a good pounding in this position too and grabbing that perfectly chiselled ass was heaven.  She made all the right noises too, not over the top and seemed to be having a good time.  We then switched to cowgirl for the finale, knowing this was a second pop and harder to cum I asked for the mirror to be maneuverer into position so I could watch her going up and down, what a sight! I popped shortly after and she came too!

I said thank you, quick cuddle and a kiss.

Return: At £80 and a girl that sexy, of course!

Enjoy gentlemen and happy punting.

Thanks omnimatrix. Another good Review mate. very good VFM punt. The only slight reservation for me is, I'm not a big lover of girls/women with lots of tattoos. Otherwise all good.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Nathan88

I will get round to writing some reviews, but right now my only internet access is on an old iPhone 4. My thumbs are too big to make typing a good experience! I will when I can get on a laptop.

ramrodronnie

I will get round to writing some reviews, but right now my only internet access is on an old iPhone 4. My thumbs are too big to make typing a good experience! I will when I can get on a laptop.

:thumbsup: :hi: Nathan88

Offline Nagilum

Thanks omnimatrix. Another good Review mate. very good VFM punt. The only slight reservation for me is, I'm not a big lover of girls/women with lots of tattoos. Otherwise all good.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Same! But I was oddly ok with it.

Cheers dude :)

ramrodronnie

Same! But I was oddly ok with it.

Cheers dude :)

I suppose it's the person, and the performance that matters the most omnimatrix. Just a psychological thing I suppose? I've seen some WGs who have had tattoos, but they have still given me a good time. I just personally view tattoos a more of a masculine thing.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline webpunter

I defy you to try and resist not popping with such a stallion riding you
If this floats your boat then 'whatevva'.  Stallion being an uncastrated horse  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

If this floats your boat then 'whatevva'.  Stallion being an uncastrated horse  :sarcastic:

:lol: I wish I could say it was a euphemism, but at this point I don't think there is a comeback for that!

Offline Nagilum

I suppose it's the person, and the performance that matters the most omnimatrix. Just a psychological thing I suppose? I've seen some WGs who have had tattoos, but they have still given me a good time. I just personally view tattoos a more of a masculine thing.  :unknown: :hi:

You have me thinking now... Out of the prossies I have seen so far, all but two had tattoos...  Are you put off by any tattoo?  Just so I don't accidentally recommend a girl you wont like.