Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle - Independent Birmingham  (Read 2925 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubs

£120 / 1 hour
Edgbaston

Michelle is has plenty of positive reports on here and after seeing her I realise they are very much deserved.  Michelles comms are very good and she suggested where to park in a nearby supermarket car park (warning - it has a 90 minute limit) so I popped down the M6 to central Birmingham, I was a little late due to traffic but she was OK with that so I parked up and let her know I was ready.  She immediately replied with the road and house number.

She opened the door wearing a gorgeous pale pink tight dress and heels, exactly what I’d asked for but after I had a quick shower it was unzipped and on the bedroom floor within minutes.  Michelle is a lovely sensual kisser so we kissed for a while then she dropped to her knees to provide some expert OWO but not to completion, so I had to give her a warning.

I won’t go into details but during the hour she provided superb cowgirl, doggy, missionary more OWO and she is happy to do what you suggest as long as it is within her offerings.  All the time looking amazing as can be seen from her gallery, although she is more smiley in person than the gallery pics show.  She also provides interesting conversation and is fluent in English.

2 orgasms later I left a happy & satisfied man.  I really wish there were more girls of Michelle’s quality, she is the complete package and I'll definitely be returning.

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review. Agreed, Michelle is a class act!

Offline WelshClipper

Absolute belter or a girl.

My circumstances make it difficult to book her in advance and she is never available same day.

But hope springs eternal...... :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the review. Agreed, Michelle is a class act!

66 reviews on here, 64 positive.

One of the negatives not really valid because he never actually met her ---------- plus he is now banned.   :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

One of the negatives not really valid because he never actually met her ---------- plus he is now banned.   :hi:

And what about the other negative, Mr Cheerleader?  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And what about the other negative, Mr Cheerleader?  :unknown:

You can't please everyone, try reading Trip Advisor ---------------- there will always be someone who looks under the bed to find dust.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

You can't please everyone, try reading Trip Advisor ---------------- there will always be someone who looks under the bed to find dust.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A good housekeeper with pride in their work will always hoover under the bed.  :)

petersclose1

vw

Link has gone?  :unknown:
Think she is on holiday it said 3 days to go about 4 days a go, assume she doesn't want 1000's of happy Christmas messages on adultwork when she gets back from her break !

Just a thought

Offline claretandblue

Jimbo you are obsessed!

johnnyboy61

Link has gone?  :unknown:
Yes, Michelle does this when she's going to be unavailable for an extended period. I presume that the very popular girls don't want to come back to pages of emails that they have to wade through upon their return. It sent a ripple of concern around her many admirers last time she did this, but peace and harmony were soon restored when she posted a "calm down dears" message and in due course when she was ready to go again her profile reappeared.

Offline Sparta Prada

Jimbo you are obsessed!
This is the only punting related post of JRC's I have noticed that doesn't mention anything along the lines of 'with crap photos like that how does she expect any business?'

Change the fucking record Jim...

Offline fitasfuck

Good review OP.  :hi:

Yes she is on holiday from today. Back for a couple of days mid-December & then away for Christmas until the beginning of new year. I saw her again before she left, great as always. Need to leave her a review, can't believe I haven't written one previously. No review is one too many for Michelle.

Offline dubs

Good review OP.  :hi:

Yes she is on holiday from today. Back for a couple of days mid-December & then away for Christmas until the beginning of new year. I saw her again before she left, great as always. Need to leave her a review, can't believe I haven't written one previously. No review is one too many for Michelle.

I wondered if it was worth me doing one as she has so many and there's not much more I can add, but I thought I'd get my first under my belt.

Offline fitasfuck

I wondered if it was worth me doing one as she has so many and there's not much more I can add, but I thought I'd get my first under my belt.

Nice one drm. Michelle is definitely a great girl to make your review debut. Every review gives a slightly different perspective. She doesn't mind & in fact she told me she reads her reviews & appreciates the time punters take to write them.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is the only punting related post of JRC's I have noticed that doesn't mention anything along the lines of 'with crap photos like that how does she expect any business?'

Change the fucking record Jim...

You go f*** yourself.

No offence meant.   

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's been duly noted before - Jimmy follows Shelly around the forums like a little lost soul. He only contributed to this thread to tell us how many glowing feedbacks his love interest has got.  :rolleyes:

How's the doggy sitting going Jim?

Offline dubs

Just for a change, why don't we NOT turn a positive review into 5 pages of petty bickering and name calling?

Offline brumsbest1

Micehlle has been on my Hotlist for some time - whats her BJ skills like? is it a nice slow sexy bj and can she deepthroat fairly well?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just for a change, why don't we NOT turn a positive review into 5 pages of petty bickering and name calling?

If you're unhappy the way a particular topic is heading you can always stop reading, or hit the report button.  :thumbsup:

Dodo

It's been duly noted before - Jimmy follows Shelly around the forums like a little lost soul. He only contributed to this thread to tell us how many glowing feedbacks his love interest has got.  :rolleyes:

How's the doggy sitting going Jim?

For such a normally acerbic poster on most issues it is so in your fucking face that Jimmy RC is obsessed with Michelle but then again, aren't all those of us who have seen the lovely girl blown away by her.
What we need from the likes of you Jimmy, is a bit of balance in your posts, a bit of positive, a bit of negative, a bit of abuse and a bit of fluffy........we can then take you more seriously. I have it on good authority that you are a very nice guy!!

Offline brumsbest1

Am I being ignored??? lol. lets all stop the bickering -it creates a lot of heat but no light! lets all be nice and get along!

Micehlle has been on my Hotlist for some time - whats her BJ skills like? is it a nice slow sexy bj and can she deep throat fairly well?

Dodo

Am I being ignored??? lol. lets all stop the bickering -it creates a lot of heat but no light! lets all be nice and get along!

Micehlle has been on my Hotlist for some time - whats her BJ skills like? is it a nice slow sexy bj and can she deep throat fairly well?
Cant speak for deep throat but she will blow you anyway you like. Everything she does is of the highest quality as her reviews will testify.......I am sure if you read through a few will find an answer to your particular query re DT.

yorkshire123

That generic question always makes me smile, surely DT is relative to the size of the punters dingaling?

Offline brumsbest1

ok well....i don't expect a full on deepthroat if a dude has a massive dong (but would be nice), but a lot of the pretty girls (whether DT stated or not in likes) only take in the tip and first inch or so which makes it a crappy blowjob. This normally makes crap punt for me so would be good to hear if Michelle is accommodating as her reviews suggest specifically to oral!

Offline Stapler

ok well....i don't expect a full on deepthroat if a dude has a massive dong (but would be nice)

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1