Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotBambi22 - South Kensington / Sloane Square  (Read 970 times)

5 review(s) for HotBambi22 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met in the usual apartment block near South Ken station. Same flat as cuteblondbrit before she moved on.

POSITIVES

- Quite pretty, pictures are representative.
- Was friendly and welcoming when I arrived but things quickly went downhill.

NEGATIVES

- A bit tubbier than you might expect. She has a bit of a belly which seems out of proportion to the rest of her. I even thought she looked a bit pregnant from certain angles. Nice big round arse though if that's your thing.
- Time waster extraordinaire. First needs a couple of minutes to go to the toilet (which sounds like it requires her to chat with her colleague). Then some more time to painstakingly put the money away. It was like watching someone pretend to do it in slow motion.
- Major language barrier. To the point where I began wondering if she was being deliberately obstructive.
- Token effort to kiss but would then turn away. She said my stubble hurt her which is fair enough I guess. However other whores and girlfriends have dealt with it no problem.
- Really passive with certain things. To get hard I need a bit of manual stimulation with kissing. I put her hand on my dick to show her to rub it but she would quickly stop. This happened a few times before I just gave up and got myself hard.
- Agreed on the phone if facial was allowed. They (British accent) said if its on the likes then it's allowed (it was on the likes at the time). When I arrived I then asked Bambi in person. She said it's extra and sternly asked me if I had read the profile. I stood my ground and said yes I had and it's not extra. She relented and said ok and took my money. When it came to the grand finish she asked if I can avoid eyes and hair. Takes the fun out of it, can't relax and coat properly which is part of the fun. Inevitably some went in her (closed) eye and the tiniest drop when on her hairline. It was at this point that she started shouting at me and crying. It reminded me of a child's fake crying to get attention as it stopped pretty quickly. She said why didn't I listen and that I just see her as some dirty bitch (clearly has learnt some of the lingo). I instantly felt terrible. About myself, about her life, everything. I notice facial is no longer on her likes which is sensible. I've said it before, but if you offer this service then inevitably jizz is going to go where you don't want it to. Don't offer it in the first place and everyone knows where they stand.

OVERALL

This punt made me feel quite bad. Thankfully I immediately followed it up with a good one the next day and was right with the world again.

I wasn't really angry about the punt, I just felt very sorry for her. Maybe I caught her at the end of a long day but I'm not sure she's cut out for this work. I don't predict she will last long.

Offline johnnygunz

I really want to see her, but theres been too much bad said about her. Who was the good next day punt then?

Offline laidbackasiandude

Bambi also listed here (or previously advertised).

External Link/Members Only

Commiserations by the way.

Bobdayley

She is not Egyptian, she is a liar don't believe her.     :wackogirl:
She is Hungarian and thats it
I had a bad punt with her too, I have left her some negative feedback on AW and here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72369.0

She has also positive reviews here
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:58:46 pm by Bobdayley »

Tim20

Her profile says she's not working anymore. ( or just away to clean up that spunk you fired in her face. :coolgirl:

Bobdayley

Her profile says she's not working anymore. ( or just away to clean up that spunk you fired in her face. :coolgirl:

hahaha she will need a hose water pipe to clean that spunk on her hair
A lot of girls put the sign away on their profile as a trick to lure punters that haven't visited her to panic and rush to book her thinking that she might leave and never comes back.
She is still there watching behind the scene   :scare: :wacko:

Offline Harry Balzac

I really want to see her, but theres been too much bad said about her. Who was the good next day punt then?

Although it looks like she's gone bad now, according to other reviews.

Bobdayley

Although it looks like she's gone bad now, according to other reviews.

what got sweet emilia to do with bambi?

Offline Liam52

My punt with her so bad I booked someone else that night to get it out of the system

Offline Harry Balzac

what got sweet emilia to do with bambi?

I was answering JohnnyGunz' question.