Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Amsterdam, any suggestion?  (Read 2248 times)

morbid

Dear guys,

I will be in Amsterdam on next week , and besides the girls behind windows, does anybody know any other place for punting like brothel type ect..?

Cheers.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Yes there are Prive salons in or around Amsterdam, but I wouldn't know any, have you taken a read of the InternationalSexGuide?

Offline Reiver

Maybe a bit late but was there last month and found Amsterdam dead for choice went up to Alkmaar and again poor so went down to Den Haag and that was the best out the three .

Criss crossed between  the main rld and single and doing nothing of interest eventually gave in and got a blow job late at night from a Latino nothing great about 25€.

Took train to Alkmaar about 11 in morning and there was about 6 working so settled on a cute 24 yo from Hungary and got a blow job about 30€

Last day went to Den Haag and visited first rld neareat to station and was more than half full about 11am went over to other  and got offered s and f for 25€ from a few eventually settled on a glammed up gilf . she was the best of the 3 .

I was there same time last year and choice was better in Amsterdam  hope you got some action .

Peterpack

and choice was better 3 years ago, even better 7 years ago, legendary, 10-15 years ago

Really sad how things are changed. Luckily Germany has picked up the slack

Offline diddy

and choice was better 3 years ago, even better 7 years ago, legendary, 10-15 years ago

Really sad how things are changed there. Luckily Germany has picked up the slack
agreed, there is a relatively unknown and non-touristy small and good little RLD at the beginning of Albert Cuypstraat, not the market end (east), right at the other end (west) where it meets the canal by De Graal coffeeshop which I happen to know is number 25 Albert Cuypstraat if it helps orientate (two birds with one stone and all that) that has/d more fit bootiful latin girls..worth an adventure because you can if you wish stagger from latino to coffeshop and back again to your hearts content away from tourists and all that stuff
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:33:21 pm by diddy »

DeWallenFan

agreed, there is a relatively unknown and non-touristy small and good little RLD at the beginning of Albert Cuypstraat, not the market end (east), right at the other end (west) where it meets the canal by De Graal coffeeshop which I happen to know is number 25 Albert Cuypstraat if it helps orientate (two birds with one stone and all that) that has/d more fit bootiful latin girls..worth an adventure because you can if you wish stagger from latino to coffeshop and back again to your hearts content away from tourists and all that stuff

That RLD is called De Pijp  :)
I was in AMS last week   :cool:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

A latino is the male, a latina is a female, are they trannys down there?  :P

Offline diddy

A latino is the male, a latina is a female, are they trannys down there?  :P
whoops, sorry I meant latina

CosmicCumshots

I recommend Salon Prive in the Vondelpark area if you want a classy place with top end ladies. Very nice Dutch townhouse, discreet, good value and excellent service in a nice part of the city. I would avoid the typical Red Light District establishments, prices have risen rapidly in RLD, the places outside of the RLD have got better and tend to be less expensive.

External Link/Members Only  web site used to be in only Dutch, but there is an English option.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:00:31 pm by CosmicCumshots »

Offline diddy

This was a very well run establishment that was worth the taxi ride and I see their website is updated now, I  haven't been for a while though so anyone reading this who has please report back?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Huawei

Have given up on the RLD these days, apart from browsing. I have tried some of the privehuis:

Asmara - I haven't been for a couple of years, but it was OK, last time the girl wasn't great, and there wasn't much choice. Wouldn't put me off trying there again. No need to take a taxi, it's pretty close to a tram stop - No. 13 if I remember correctly.

Park 118 External Link/Members Only usually has plenty of choice, and close to the 4 or 25 trams. Made a bad choice last time with a new girl - should have gone with experience  :rolleyes:

There's another one that I used recently which was good, but only OW. Can't remember the details now, but if I can find them I'll post again.

Salon Prive - haven't tried that one, onto my list for next time - thanks for the suggestion!

H