Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greece girls  (Read 1390 times)

overdone

External Link/Members Only

Are any of them coming to the UK? You could have one for the night for £5.

rorschach

You'll never see those kind of prices in the UK.

yorkshire123

A question for the long time punters.....

During the supposed recessions we in the UK have had in the past have you every noticed a major downturn in the price of a punt?

The reason I ask is I have a feeling that this may be a bit of hear say publication on the papers part but don't have a clue if its true or not.

tonysoprano

I don't know why people regard £100 per hour as VFM in the punting world.

How many other jobs pay that sort of wage? You're basically putting whoring in the top 1% earning wise which when you consider it's a job that requires no qualifications is ridiculous.

Any woman can be a whore if she has the willingness to do it yet it pays at a rate that most highly skilled professions that require years of training do. That's ridiculous.

tonysoprano

During the supposed recessions we in the UK have had in the past have you every noticed a major downturn in the price of a punt?

There fucking well should be one. Apart from the housing market I can't think of any other market where prices are so inflated. If more men started pushing back on the £100 quid plus an hour girls prices would soon get adjusted to more realistic levels.

Offline Jimmyredcab

How many other jobs pay that sort of wage?

Tony, you are right ----------------- but how many other jobs would  include sucking off dirty old men like me.   :unknown:

DogFace36

The money quote:

“Some women just do it for a cheese pie..." :rolleyes:

TBH I can't really see getting 30 mins for €2 - maybe in some place like the Congo - but not Greece.

Offline The Midlander

Interesting but...

those are probably the cheaper end of the market anyway and probably just a price for a quick BJ. Due to the islands managing to remain reasonably solvent due to tourism, but the mainland being hit hardest, we are probably talking about parts of Athens you would want to be careful in if you don't know your way around.

I read this earlier, but thought that there must be a catch somewhere.

Offline Marmalade

The money quote:

“Some women just do it for a cheese pie..." :rolleyes:

TBH I can't really see getting 30 mins for €2 - maybe in some place like the Congo - but not Greece.

No, you might have to spend a fiver you stingy bastard ;)

yumyum3

How many other jobs pay that sort of wage? You're basically putting whoring in the top 1% earning wise which when you consider it's a job that requires no qualifications is ridiculous.
Indeed. I've also been banging on about that and no doubt you noticed the deluded squeals of outrage coming from some members on here when it is pointed out to them. One or two of them have even tried to bullshit that the figures aren't quite correct and that doctors and lawyers earn more or the more usual one that the girls they see are special and worth an extortionate amount of money. Getting these desperate, deluded gimps to hold out for less insane prices is like  :dash: Round my way, many of these Brazilian, Asian and now even Romanian "groups" are asking £100 or more for half an hour. This has been going on for a while now and I'm not sure whether it is they who are holding out for those prices or that there are enough deluded gimps around who'll pay.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Getting these desperate, deluded gimps to hold out for less insane prices is like  :dash:

Why not start a punters union.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You clearly have no understanding of market forces.     :unknown:

5th Musketeer

Any woman can be a whore if she has the willingness to do it yet it pays at a rate that most highly skilled professions that require years of training do. That's ridiculous.
It's one thing to be paid at that rate, but unless they are doing it for 8 hours every day of the week it may not add up to the annual income of highly skilled professionals.  And it is unlikely to last for 40 years - though looking at the age of some on AW there are exceptions :).   And, of course, there is always the risk of health issues or physical assault which the highly skilled professions are not exposed to.   However, the law of supply and demand will always exist.  I note that in the north and Scotland the hourly rate seems a bit lower - I assume because average disposable income is lower in those areas.  London is more expensive - again I assume because of the higher income levels AND higher living costs.

Offline Marmalade

It's one thing to be paid at that rate, but unless they are doing it for 8 hours every day of the week it may not add up to the annual income of highly skilled professionals.  And it is unlikely to last for 40 years - though looking at the age of some on AW there are exceptions :).   And, of course, there is always the risk of health issues or physical assault which the highly skilled professions are not exposed to.   However, the law of supply and demand will always exist.  I note that in the north and Scotland the hourly rate seems a bit lower - I assume because average disposable income is lower in those areas.  London is more expensive - again I assume because of the higher income levels AND higher living costs.

Hidden Image/Members Only