Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex 4 the price of a Sandwich  (Read 1852 times)

Bobdayley

Teenage prostitutes selling sex for the price of a sandwich as Greece's crippling recession pushes prices to an all-time low

Read more: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

yumyum3

Some women just do it for a cheese pie, or a sandwich
:lol:

Offline mrx007

Might be an increase in swallowing then given the nutrients in a good scrotum full of fuck-sauce.

Lots of thirsty girls out there then - may be worth a visit.

Bobdayley

Well Greece will be the new destination for cheap sex tourism  :D

LL

Well Greece will be the new destination for cheap sex tourism  :D
Whilst that was my immediate reaction to your topic, my next reaction was to think carefully about the repercussions.  The situation in parts of Greece has gotten so bad that women who don't want to sell themselves, are having to do so in order to put food on their tables (if they even have tables) for themselves and their families and they have no other choice.  Is that the sort of WG that people punters wish to see?  Even if you're not fussed by the moral aspect here (and this is not an attempt to judge anybody), you're hardly likely to get a decent service now are you?  And GFE? (if you're into that) - fuck no!

Offline Jimmyredcab

As much as I love the Daily Mail ------------------ I have to ask this question, why have these girls not moved to the UK like the thousands of Romanians.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whilst that was my immediate reaction to your topic, my next reaction was to think carefully about the repercussions.  The situation in parts of Greece has gotten so bad that women who don't want to sell themselves, are having to do so in order to put food on their tables (if they even have tables) for themselves and their families and they have no other choice.  Is that the sort of WG that people punters wish to see?  Even if you're not fussed by the moral aspect here (and this is not an attempt to judge anybody), you're hardly likely to get a decent service now are you?  And GFE? (if you're into that) - fuck no!

You are describing Romanians ------------------- many on here are happy to punt with them.    :unknown:

Offline pewpewpew

If you offered €20 instead of €2 you might get the best punt of your life

Captain Caveman

As much as I love the Daily Mail ------------------ I have to ask this question, why have these girls not moved to the UK like the thousands of Romanians.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Maybe they should move to Romania and fill the gap there?

The Mail's story is rather dodgy and based on an academic study that found 400 women charging 'sandwich' prices - out of a sample of 18,500 WGs. So hardly typical of the whole market.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'm truly sorry for the plight of many Greek people, for which I bear no responsibility. For centuries women of all countries have offered services for money for exactly the reason you state. Better that we pay them for sex than that they do something genuinely bad. If they offer a good time they will benefit further by good reports, even if only in their own locality. As long as they're not being coerced into it, I see no difficulty.

Offline anyfucker

Apparently it took the researcher three years to find this out   :sarcastic:

CheeseInferno

I went out with a girl once who'd put out for a kebab and chips in return, don't think she was Greek though!

Offline fisherofsouls

Apparently it took the researcher three years to find this out   :sarcastic:

The lucky fucker  :lol:

Offline Malvolio

I went out with a girl once who'd put out for a kebab and chips in return, don't think she was Greek though!

Got a link?

eroticaddictwilliam

Maybe they should move to Romania and fill the gap there?

The Mail's story is rather dodgy and based on an academic study that found 400 women charging 'sandwich' prices - out of a sample of 18,500 WGs. So hardly typical of the whole market.

Could not agree more. I lived in Athens for 1 month, mid 2015, and these prices seem nonsense. What did they find 1 homeless Greek person and come to that conclusion?

I actually had more fun anyway just meeting up with Greek girls in bars and not the p4p scene.

vw

Could not agree more. I lived in Athens for 1 month, mid 2015, and these prices seem nonsense. What did they find 1 homeless Greek person and come to that conclusion?

I actually had more fun anyway just meeting up with Greek girls in bars and not the p4p scene.
The DM hate sex and paid sex, anything to slur our preferred exercise method.