Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Peterborough  (Read 1203 times)

1 review(s) for petite horny Andrea (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hitman33

External Link/Members Only

I've noticed this profile a couple of times but I have to say was sceptical  and I was right... you can spot them a mile away... but I'd tried and tried and couldn't get anyone else.

Directed to a scanty house on the outskirts of Peterborough. .. curtains hanging off the rails... dark inside..  says she's the only girl working there but doubt it but didn't see signs of anyone else present... not the girl in the photos but looked kind of similar said she was Greek but oddly didn't know the Greek for post office haha the only Greek word  I know.... about 5ft in her flip flops.. long dark hair not unattractive. Nice pair of tits... in the room straight for condom and lube... went for kiss. ..sorry. .. no kissing! Put my hand between her legs... sorry.. no touching. ... had a smile to myself. .. if thus is how we're playing this us going to be the hardest 60 quid you've ever earned! On with the condom for OW gentle with her mouth both hands on my cock trying to keep control I let her off with that onto the bed for sex and banged her hard... stop... stop too rough. So I stopped and into cow girl again banged hard stop stop too rough... so I said ok... how then she said me on top... I thought go for it girl haha after about 5mins she was worn out and sweating... I finish you with hand... ok... first one hand then the other then back to first shaking off lactic acid... I was telling her I was on the edge go faster haha she said you no come.. I smiled and said I can come on demand... she said you hold back? I said yes pet... times not up yet crack on. .. Anyway she went for it as best she could bless her. I was keeping an eye on the clock this time. I minute before my time was up I let go... and delivered a load on her chest face and hair... no...no you don't do that... sorry sweet... you're so good I couldn't help it... I thought if these romaine answer want to play. .. I can play. .. the girl was exhausted.got dressed and left... not the girl in the pics.. doesn't do services offered on AW and tries  to give you a quick tug and go... you pays your money  etc...

Will I be back... not on your nelly

Offline Turtle Z

Brilliant! Good to know you made her work for it.  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Nice one matey play her at her own game  :D good to read    :)

Offline cunnyhunt

wazzer

I see you've still got the sticky Dot key.  :dash:

Offline uutarn

I would have turned and left but.... well played good sir :hi:.

Offline hitman33

Got a Samsung wazzer .... you have to go into settings to get a comma..... hahaha  :dash: :dash: :dash: and you think you have it bad.... you just have to read em.... I have to type em!!!  :D

wazzer

Got a Samsung wazzer .... you have to go into settings to get a comma..... hahaha  :dash: :dash: :dash: and you think you have it bad.... you just have to read em.... I have to type em!!!  :D
I've got a Samsung doesn't mean I have to hit the fucking dot button three times when I want to delineate a sentence. Once would be enough. See it's dead. Easy.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Something is saying to me she's trafficked. Just a gut feeling.