Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO...  (Read 2066 times)

Flunt

...and the dreaded wet wipe?

It is rare in my recent punting experiences for the pro$$ie not to use a wet wipe to disinfect the little fella. Before the comments start I'm a little OCD on cleanliness before I arrive so there are no excuses for her not to provide OWO but still I get wiped. It is now so common I don't even think about it or mention it as a negative.

Is it still a negative for some or do you accept it as part of the punt?

anton11

For me it,s a negative you might as well be in the surgery, a real turn off

Rod trotter

no problem with it if it makes it a better punt cos she feels better

Flunt

no problem with it if it makes it a better punt cos she feels better

That's the view I take but I had a punt a couple of weeks ago and made a comment about her on here. I had a thought later that she had used a wet wipe which I live with but some object to.

Offline uutarn

Never had it so far, but i would consider it an insult if she did.
But then on the other hand, as previously stated, if it made her feel better and indeed meant i could indulge in OWO rather than OW, then so be it if it makes the meet better.

Offline Bumbuttass

It doesn't really matter how much of a clean freak you to be honest, from her point of view it is her livelihood she's looking after.  The fact that most mouths probably carry more bacteria than the average knob is neither here or there.  :lol:

The only time it's pissed me off is when the WG insisted on a wipe down after she gave me an assisted shower a few minutes earlier.... That was a tad fucked up

Online leisuretime

Don't mind the wet wipe but sometimes feels like they have been keeping them in the freezer

tonibell99

Personally I would rather stick my knob in a glass of mouth wash, rather than having it polished with a wet wipe. I hate it  :thumbsdown:

wazzer

Don't mind the wet wipe but sometimes feels like they have been keeping them in the freezer
+1

Offline pewpewpew

I had a girl use a wipe before owo, stop halfway for another wipe, wipe again before sex, change position? Perfect time for a wipe. Back to owo just in time for another wipe etc etc. Her costs were quite high maybe to cover this additional expense. Good service though

Rod trotter

remember there are some right dirty fuckers out there with cheesy knobs etc etc, is it any real harm wiping ya cock?? she only has your word for it that you have just cleaned, its a quick wipe ffs  :dash:

Offline Bumbuttass

remember there are some right dirty fuckers out there with cheesy knobs etc etc, is it any real harm wiping ya cock?? she only has your word for it that you have just cleaned, its a quick wipe ffs  :dash:

The other thing to remember is after their mouths have been munching on someone else's cheesy knob they are munching on yours... Wiping I guess helps stop cross contamination of knob cheese  :lol:

Offline Urban_G

I don't think a wet wipe is gonna do much to a cheesy knob, I reckon it would still be pretty rank.

In my most recent punt a couple of days ago I took a shower at her place and she still wet wiped me before OWO.

Once, a girl wet wiped me after putting mouthwash on it, the burning sensation wasn't pleasant :scare:

Offline WelshClipper

Totally agree, it's her job and she is entitled to do it. I have had it done several times and it has made no difference to the punt or the experience. It's not like she is not providing the service, just being cautious.

I actually like to imagine what is going through her mind as she does it. Did she spot a bit that I missed, was the last guy in a cheesy nob guy, maybe she likes the taste of wipes..... who the fuck knows.  :unknown:

Offline Nagilum

I shower before I go to the girl, however if you used the loo before you started it will be normal for her to want to wipe you, or you may have some pre cum.  I don't think you should read into it too much.

If anything, view it as a positive because she values hygiene.

Offline Malvolio

I'd rather it didn't happen, but it's only five seconds of your punt.  Not a negative in my book.

Flunt

For me it's not a complaint and something I barely notice. The point was that if I comment on a pro$$ie and say, "All good, no complaints." The next punter turns up and gives her a negative cause she used wipes. 

Offline Moresomes

I'd rather it didn't happen, but it's only five seconds of your punt.  Not a negative in my book.

It's not as if she's sandpapering it.

5th Musketeer

It's not as if she's sandpapering it.
I visited a WG some time ago - excellent GFE service - and she told me that a few years ago she was into BDSM (domme) and one guy could ONLY cum while being sandpapered.  Made me shudder - but she's not into that anymore!

Offline Marmalade

It's a while since I punted in Australia, but even the good brothels used to take you to the sink and personally wash your cock and discretely check there was discharge, all with a smile of normality. Soap and water with gentle hands is rather nicer than a fucking wet wipe.

Offline uutarn

or you may have some pre cum.
I always do, never had a complaint though... :unknown:

Offline two20

I always arrive CSI clean and have never been wet wiped until afterwards.

Offline pewpewpew

Wonder what would happen if you wet wiped her fanny before ro?

Offline cueball

Good point

Steptoe

Once, a girl wet wiped me after putting mouthwash on it, the burning sensation wasn't pleasant :scare:

Humm, you have obviously never experienced an Oriental "fire and ice" treatment.
Invigorating to say the least. I used to really enjoy it in a Chinese place.
:-
Girl takes cup of HOT green tea with her to the room
You shower together
She takes a mouthful of the hot green tea and gives you a BJ while you are still in the shower
She then takes a mouthful of mouthwash - and repeats the BJ
 :scare: :scare:
Actually it is not a scare it is damned good once you are used to it.
The girl also knows that you are very clean - and the rest of your time can be somewhat more uninhibited
Step

Steptoe

Humm - come to think of it I have a meeting "arrangement" for this week and I know the lady well enough to ask her to try this fire and ice procedure.

A small problem may be the green tea - because she drinks very milky coffee not green tea - but what the heck we can experiment  :dance: We will have some hours in an hotel so ample time to play

Step

Offline Urban_G

Humm, you have obviously never experienced an Oriental "fire and ice" treatment.
Nope, and if it involves mouthwash on my dick then I never will.

The girl that used mouthwash on me was Oriental, so maybe that's where she got the idea from.

Offline Marmalade

Like when I've finished?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D :D

You'd be quite welcome to ro her after me.  :hi:

Steptoe

Humm - come to think of it I have a meeting "arrangement" for this week and I know the lady well enough to ask her to try this fire and ice procedure.

A small problem may be the green tea - because she drinks very milky coffee not green tea - but what the heck we can experiment  :dance: We will have some hours in an hotel so ample time to play

Step
Update. The lady concerned was very willing to try this fire & ice but without the hot green tea step. Mouthwash alone after a hot double shower was "as invigorating" as I remember it from maybe 10 or more years ago in Mancs. Nothing to be afraid of - experiment.

Step

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't mind the lady using a wet wipe as long as I get OWO. Nothing worse than getting OW from a lady. A punt can never get going that way.