Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U Keeps on getting better  (Read 7319 times)

unclesweetheart

If your second question is about whether her breasts are natural the answer is a definite no
i saw her over a year ago and they were "enhanced" then.A very well done job though-kudos
to her surgeon.

Yes - me bad. Should have mentioned that. But they are fantastic.

unclesweetheart

Which is exactly what all her regular fanboys will say. I think it would be best to disregard the opinions of the fluffy fantasists and wait for someone who's a bit more neutral to give an unbiased opinion of her current figure.

Clearly 64 positives from fanboys and others alike doesn't fool a discriminating no-nonsense chap like yourself. Why not go take a look for yourself so AT LAST we can have a single trustwortthy review?

tonysoprano

Clearly 64 positives from fanboys and others alike doesn't fool a discriminating no-nonsense chap like yourself. Why not go take a look for yourself so AT LAST we can have a single trustwortthy review?

No need, we've got trustworthy reviews. They just don't come from you and your window-licking cronies.  :hi:

GolfNut

No need, we've got trustworthy reviews. They just don't come from you and your window-licking cronies.  :hi:

Guess you could class me as a window licker then as I saw Adele recently and she was fucking amazing.  :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75694.msg949970#msg949970

Thing is, I find it rather ironic that you'd be slating positive reviews when you haven't posted one in over a year yourself.

Baffling!

GN

GolfNut

I see you have 22 reviews online, all positive ----------------- now either you are very lucky or you are very easily pleased, which is it.    :unknown:

Kettle and pot I believe. You have 9 reviews and only 1 negative

:hi:

GN

tonysoprano

Guess you could class me as a window licker then as I saw Adele recently and she was fucking amazing.  :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75694.msg949970#msg949970

Thing is, I find it rather ironic that you'd be slating positive reviews when you haven't posted one in over a year yourself.

Baffling!

GN

Not denying she's great and I don't slate positive reviews. Like many others I just laugh at the fluffy bullshit posted by Unclesweetoldfart and his band of merry old men.

GolfNut

Not denying she's great and I don't slate positive reviews. Like many others I just laugh at the fluffy bullshit posted by Unclesweetoldfart and his band of merry old men.

Fair point Tony, but in the spirit intended of this forum, if we aspire to get a balanced view we need more contributors and by that I mean reviews posted both positive, neutral and negative.

Personally I would be happy to see more negative reviews of the favourite girls. We know nobody's perfect and a negative is more often than not more helpful than a positive.

Equally a positive review may not always be a full endorsement or recommendation, as we all know different horses for courses, so you always need to read between the lines. Well I do anyway.

Bit of banter is always fun too!  :D

GN

Offline smiths

Fortunately not ALL her reviewers are snides like yourself who will dig another punter for daring to post a negative review on a WG you love, AND you wrote a love letter too posing as a review for that WG which admin moved to the regional board because it WASNT a review. Your a fucking disgrace snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

fredpunter

At the risk of being branded one of the old fluffies ... I just saw adele again and she remains a terrific service provider ... she's into the sex (or pretends very well) ..   she is impossible to exhaust .... you give up attempting the next POP at least 30 minutes before she does .... you thoroughly enjoy her trying to extract it from you ..... and she wants very much to please. As others have mentioned ... she's not overly strict at observing the clock .... and although I'm not usually a fan of fake boobs hers are truly magnificent. She told me that someone had commented on ukp recently that she was fat! I can't find this comment but I couldn't disagree more .... I know some people like stick insects and she isn't one .... but she has a gorgeous figure as far as I'm concerned.

unclesweetheart

At the risk of being branded one of the old fluffies ... I just saw adele again and she remains a terrific service provider ... she's into the sex (or pretends very well) ..   she is impossible to exhaust .... you give up attempting the next POP at least 30 minutes before she does .... you thoroughly enjoy her trying to extract it from you ..... and she wants very much to please. As others have mentioned ... she's not overly strict at observing the clock .... and although I'm not usually a fan of fake boobs hers are truly magnificent. She told me that someone had commented on ukp recently that she was fat! I can't find this comment but I couldn't disagree more .... I know some people like stick insects and she isn't one .... but she has a gorgeous figure as far as I'm concerned.

Glad you had a good time. She's stellar.

Offline Nagilum

There are those who are fluffy and those who are not. To each his own I say.