So you are offended on behalf of someone else, I get it now.
How about you let unclesweetheart defend himself, if he wants to that is.
I've only scanned the thread but the issue seems to be that, as a left-leaning sponger, I only see well-reviewed girls and take no risks. Some truth in that, in the sense that I scan the reviews of any purchase more expensive than a Solero these days before parting with my hard-earned. However I've also seen Bree (only reviewed on AW but not at all reviewed on here), contributed an early review of cherrytheescort - I think the first on here - and was the first guy to review Kavita Lipstick and Indigo Rose. Also did one on a girl in the South East who no-one else reviewed & whose name I can't remember. So there's not a great deal to support the idea that I just follow lemming-like in the wake of more Genuine Punters.
As far as only leaving positive reviews. Not sure how to defend myself against this charge, except to say that all the above-mentioned punts were more than highly satisfactory so it would have been wrong to leave anything other than a positive for them. And since - largely thanks to this site - I've had the pleasure of the paid company of Lindsey, Little Katie, Lily Hart, Ellie Rose and Adele, it's equally no surprise that the list keeps on growing.
I'm seeing two new girls in the next fortnight. Part of me hopes that at least one of them is shit, so I can receive the longed-for accolade of Genuine Punter. That part is about 1% of my brain. The other 99% hopes, given that I've done my research etc, that I'll have a great time. And if I do, I will have no qualms reporting on them.