Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big tittied anal girl (facial a bonus)  (Read 1817 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Looking for recommendations for above.

Not sasha nne though. Had bad experience with her hygiene.

percythepunt

Not sure of your age preference, but Fannyprice fits the bill in terms of everything else

Offline sesalovdarlo

I guess 40 if she is very good looking like Sarah Jane for example

Offline bronson24

how about francesca from amour.

i aint seen her myself but she looks like shes got the body you might be looking for and gets rave reviews

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:22:22 pm by bronson24 »

Offline Moresomes

Not sure of your age preference, but Fannyprice fits the bill in terms of everything else

If you're fussy about hygiene stay away from Mrs Price. I wrote in a previous thread.........

I saw her about a year ago and wished I hadn't House in the Tyne valley was a tip,and I mean a tip.
Climbed the uncarpeted staircase to the bedroom. The curtains were DRAWING PINNED up with half of one of them hanging down affording anyone in the house over the street a good view of the action.
I cut short the kissing as she badly needed some dental work. Got on the bed and realised there was a faint smell reminicent of the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler, so just made the best of a bad job with some covered oral ( my choice ), then pulled the mac off and left a load on her chin. Left, and went to the pub up the road for a reviver. Awful punt.

:scare:

percythepunt

I've seen fannyprice several times, although her place is hardly the ritz , I've always found her fresh, didn't notice her curtains, but spent about 59 mins of each hour appointment banging her arse, which is why I go.
I'm tested monthly and clean as a whistle

Offline Jimmy Cagney

how about francesca from amour.

i aint seen her myself but she looks like shes got the body you might be looking for and gets rave reviews

External Link/Members Only

You can't go wrong with Francesca, meets all your criteria, and she is lovely lady. Guaranteed to satisfy you.

Offline Geraint

You can't go wrong with Francesca, meets all your criteria, and she is lovely lady. Guaranteed to satisfy you.

+1 to this

Offline Moresomes

although her place is hardly the ritz ,

More the pitz. I wiped my feet when I left. Each to his own.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Does she do anal? Can't see anywhere on her profile that she does.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Definitely

Great. :yahoo: Might consider a visit to hers if or whenever I return to punting. Cheers.

Fountain-lad

Bound to get shot down in flames - but Geordie Lass in Gosforth is a top f*ck.

She might have cut down on anal I think (not on profile but ask) - but loves a facial and has the tits.

Friendly as too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Offline Sonny Crockett

Rosina of Newcastle. Definitely filthy and does anal. :yahoo: