Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili Miss, Northolt - Reasonable emergency Plan B  (Read 2093 times)

2 review(s) for Luscious Lili (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lili earlier this evening after I was let down by Busty Jenny of Uxbridge or rather her maid who tried to make me wait half an hour when I called on arrival at the street.
Not wishing to hang around and aware that 30mins could stretch to 50mins in maid parlance, I decided to try someone else.

I had seen Lili Miss, or Kira as she was then, three times previously in 2014 so knew what to expect.
She was worked for some time in Harrow and Hendon but was back home for about a year before recently coming back to work at Walthamstow and, from this week, Northolt. Her prices have raised from £40hh / £60ph to £50 / £70 since then but at least she has stopped trying to charge £10 extra for CIM as she did briefly on her return.
(Sorry, couldn't find her old profile and related UKP reviews) and not sure she would have much feedback on here anyway.)

Fee: 1hr @ £70

Services:
Lili doesn't do FK and never has done, which will put off many.
In fairness, in contrast to many other WGs, Lili's profile is clear. She doesn't have FK as a 'like' and states she does lip kissing, which she does, closed.
Her blowjob (OWO) is fairly average with a bit of use of hand.
She is fine with CIM but does ask you to tell her when you are about to cum, though she does not pull away quickly when you do.
After this, I had a massage, which was actually fairly decent.

I then gave her oral, to which she was quite responsive and was complimentary. She said afterwards she had "cum a bit", whatever that means.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get John Thomas to rise to attention a second time. Lili did spend a fairly long time trying to rouse him with a mixture of HJ and OWO without complaining.
I have managed to get 2 pops in my last four hour-long punts and had Lili's HJ and OWO been more expertly and enthusiastically delivered, along with some FK, then it is possible that it would have happened again.
However, it was a cold night, I'm not young any more and there is no guarantee that it would.

Although I didn't manage to have sex with her on this occasion, I have done cowgirl and mish with her previously. Like her other services, it is fairly average and there is no real eye contact during sex or BJ.

Comms:
Booking arranged by phone half an hour before the punt, which allowed me more than enough time to get from Uxbridge. I think it was another girl who dealt with the comms and there was another girl in the other bedroom.
Given the house no but not flat no so there was a slight hiatus.

Location/venue:
Ground-floor flat in quiet residential area of Northolt, about 10mins walk from the tube station.
Numbers of properties were easy enough to suss in the dark and there was only the odd person around.
There was enough on-street parking (free).
Bathroom was adequate, but handheld shower, which isn't ideal. Towel she gave me was small, so must have been one of hers!

Looks:
Lili is an attractive and sweet, petite Hungarian girl who is a bit less than 5ft tall in my opinion. She has small breasts but nice enough. She looks younger than stated 29 years and the picture below is accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Personality:
Very friendly girl with reasonable level of English who is easy to talk to and fairly willing to please. Despite her limited services, I get on well with her and she's cheap, so that's why I've no qualms about seeing her again as a back-up.

Would I return? As a Plan B if she stays in NW London then yes, but there are better first-choice options at £70-£80 in that region.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:52:05 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Tonyleung

Offline rubric

As a Plan B if she stays in NW London then yes, but there are better first-choice options at £70-£80 in that region.

Thanks - who would you recommend in this area ?

Offline Nowornever

Cheers mate! Like you said sounds like a good back up plan...price looks good!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks - who would you recommend in this area ?

Check the London reviews board - or just look at my reviews!

- Deluxe Tanya, Harrow (my review under old profile, Sweet Lexy)

- Naughty Eva, now Wembley

- Nicole Diamond, Hanger Lane - not reviewed her here and not working ATM but reasonable punt

I've not seen her but you may wish to check out reviews on her on this site
- Little Miss Ella, Harrow

If you do a search in AW for girls under the boroughs ie Ealing, Brent, Harrow, Barnet and then copy and paste their ID no as part of their website in to the search box on this site, there will be other reasonable girls.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:44:48 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Nowornever

Cheers mate! I have seen Eva before and she is lovely! Will have a look at the others!  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Nice review CP. I think Eva is still the best of the bunch. She is having trouble finding a permanent place so is moving around week by week. Wembley this week and Tooting Bec next week apparently

Offline rubric

Check the London reviews board - or just look at my reviews!

Thanks - I had checked out your reviews though recently they were either negative or not in this area - plus given that you had reviewed a couple of girls in Reading that I had seen it was a little easier to calibarate your experiences against mine, so to speak.

I'll definitely be checking out Naughty Eva.

Offline Cunning Punt

She is having trouble finding a permanent place so is moving around week by week. Wembley this week and Tooting Bec next week apparently

Thanks for the update, Steve. Yes, saw Eva has moved about a bit, which is probably one reason that her occasional attempts to put her hourly price up don't stick.
And it seems she is not everyone's cup of tea, physically.

Personally, I think she's gorgeous and slim without being skinny, plus she gives a decent service - all for £70ph

I had checked out your reviews though recently they were either negative..

Tell me about it! Overdue a reasonable punt after a couple of TOFTTs/gambles and a Plan B.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi CP. Looking at this young lady which has a single picture of her lips and cleavage. I think it is a different girl to who you met last year. Do you think this is the case?

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi CP. Looking at this young lady which has a single picture of her lips and cleavage. I think it is a different girl to who you met last year. Do you think this is the case?

I know she had a boob job, so that may be her in the hidden pic, but it's a limited px and that profile is written very differently to previously and doesn't seem active, plus is accessing from Austria not Hungary.

She was touring a couple of months ago with her sister Natasy Wolfy and Lola Amber and they hiked their prices up from £70ph to £120 - plus extras! Both WGs are apparently in Canary Wharf at present, Lili isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she's retired. We'll see.

Offline The_Don

I think it is a different girl to who you met last year.

+1

Do you think this is the case?

This group of W/G (a few have come and gone), have been swapping profiles for many years, IMO

Hidden Image/Members Only

The above location, is Walthamstow, I've been passed that Window many times.

The W/G move around London a lot (and outside of it).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:01:37 pm by The_Don »