Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSophieThomas - Glasgow  (Read 5812 times)

4 review(s) for MissSophieThomas (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for English-Eleanor (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

moosehead69

Why shouldn't life be about enjoying ourselves. Life's short believe me. Too short to waste on things that make little difference. 

:thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

My age does not go up and down. I said I am 33 nearly 34.  I had 32 on my profile previously. I've never moved my age down apart from the other night when I got confused. Everyone on here has said I look mid thirties which is about right, others I've seen have said early to mid. I do appreciate the cost and I give my all.

Why shouldn't life be about enjoying ourselves. Life's short believe me. Too short to waste on things that make little difference. 

Pay as you hoe we won't meet so let just leave it there. I do wish you the best though.
👍 good choice leave payh to do his own thing with some skanky romanian .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

My age does not go up and down. I said I am 33 nearly 34.  I had 32 on my profile previously. I've never moved my age down apart from the other night when I got confused. Everyone on here has said I look mid thirties which is about right, others I've seen have said early to mid. I do appreciate the cost and I give my all.

Pay as you hoe we won't meet so let just leave it there. I do wish you the best though.

Well my life was fun yesterday  :D Don't think you need to say any more on this crazy age thing; there is clearly consensus amongst the sane that there isn't a problem here  :hi:

Offline pay as u hoe

👍 good choice leave payh to do his own thing with some skanky romanian .....

You never know, now that I have a good idea of her age and if I can get past her obnoxiously superficial mottos on life..............I might be tempted but if I am I  probably  won't  come clean about my profile on here as "life is too short to waste on things that make little difference. "

DG

You never know, now that I have a good idea of her age and if I can get past her obnoxiously superficial mottos on life..............I might be tempted but if I am I  probably  won't  come clean about my profile on here as "life is too short to waste on things that make little difference. "

:cry: :cry: :cry:

chico1000

I really don't understand Randy at least three good reviews and he keeps on harping on about this producing charts.  He seems to reveal in attempting to destroy good prossie's instead of attacking all the scam artists and skanks out there who are providing a shit service. Or even heaven forbid providing a good review of a decent punt that he has been on. Why? If he looked at his own favourite Holly Hunter I am sure he would have found plenty of inconsistencies in her profile. I don't think I ever heard anything said about her by the profile professor. No idea what his agenda is?

Offline tazman1002001

Well after all this great feedback I had to go and see Sophie, saw her earlier this evening and I was very impressed...... I will put up a full review.

However she was dressed in a LBD with gorgoeus heels and nothing else and looked stunning .....great personality, great kisser.......AMAZING....yes....AMAZING  :D OWO....... Damn this girl should worry in case Dyson get her for trademarking there brilliant suction ability  :D .

A definite POSITIVE with a hot and horny and I mean really horny girl who does girl verging on being totally wild but still offering a great Gfe.....what a perfect match.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Well after all this great feedback I had to go and see Sophie, saw her earlier this evening and I was very impressed...... I will put up a full review.

However she was dressed in a LBD with gorgoeus heels and nothing else and looked stunning .....great personality, great kisser.......AMAZING....yes....AMAZING  :D OWO....... Damn this girl should worry in case Dyson get her for trademarking there brilliant suction ability  :D .

A definite POSITIVE with a hot and horny and I mean really horny girl who does girl verging on being totally wild but still offering a great Gfe.....what a perfect match.

Very well put Taz  :thumbsup: I had mentioned to her I like GFE +; she knew exactly what I meant and didn't disappoint.

Offline tazman1002001

Great flat as well and very very discrete ...... I had a great time, and I know next time will be better as this girl can make any guy even a fluffy like me to explore my wild side ...she just has this thing about her  :diablo: lol
Banned by:

DG

Great flat as well and very very discrete ...... I had a great time, and I know next time will be better as this girl can make any guy even a fluffy like me to explore my wild side ...she just has this thing about her  :diablo: lol

Agreed. I think I pushed myself a bit with her, and her pal Gaby introduced me to a few things I thought I wouldn't ever do. Sophie is of the same mind; a duo, now there's an idea  :crazy:

chico1000

Very well put Taz  :thumbsup: I had mentioned to her I like GFE +; she knew exactly what I meant and didn't disappoint.
Well Randy will be well and truly choking on his cornflakes. The tazmans on board. I hope I get a booking this side of next Christmas,  Anyway small correction from earlier I meant to say Holly Taylor and not Holly Hunter.  It's the only girl Randy was prepared to say anything vaguely decent about.

RandyF

Re; all the above fluffy bollocks and attempts to close down debate-

Savvy hoors could learn a lot from this thread.  If info is presented in the right way to them - fluffies will believe and tolerate just about anything. Can really push the boundaries here - go for it!  And not only will they belive it as gospel truth, they’ll cheer-lead this nonsense you’ve just told them, they spread it and will fight to defend it, it becomes precious to them.

They love being able to text before and after meets.  Knock them out, or reply to a 30 second text, and really a savvy hoor could use them anyway she chooses  :rolleyes:  Look at them in here.  There ready to throw themselves in-front of a bus over this hoors age & eagerness to lick arseholes clean  :scare: Bizzare.  :unknown:

RandyF

My age does not go up and down. I said I am 33 nearly 34.  I had 32 on my profile previously. I've never moved my age down apart from the other night when I got confused.

Your just plain lying then SophieT.  An entire hooring career has been plagued with what then - age ‘mistakes’!?  Confuision?? (Re: my lovingly created, with many hours spent age bar chart!) I’ve never encountered a hoor who’s been even remotely uncomfortable about their own age as you clearly are.

Everything about you in my opinion suggests your late 30’s.  You remind me of someone. He’s 39.  My dad.

We have made some breakthrough progress though -  33.  I believe 33 is indeed your correct age.  Your correct AW age.  Finally gents are now able to  apply their own aw hoor lies weight adjustments to this 33 and decide whetre they want to fuck a MILF or not.

Now please don’t go racking it back to 29 ever – its prize bullshit and verging on the criminal - girlfriend Gabriella isn’t the only one with Police Scotland on speed-dial you know  ;)  "Officer I wish to report some an Adult work.com breach od the peace "  ;)

Live long and prosper, as Dr Spock and many late 30’s people are prone to say  :P

mavgoose

Look forward to the review taz.
I'll definitely be trying to see her for the 2nd time this week.

A word to all about randy's contribution.
Replying only fuels his deluded views on his self notoriety.

If nobody replies to him , what can he do. ?
Rand , don't "reply with quote" to this. I won't reply.

Offline auldie63

You remind me of someone. He’s 39.  My dad.

Your Dad's 39! Well unless he had you when he was under age that makes you about 18, which explains a hell of a lot about your juvenile ramblings on here.
Piss off and live a bit before you come on here criticising and carping on about things you obviously have very little experience of.
I hate to mention why the fuck a guy of your age is seeing WGs, when there is so much opportunity out there.

Offline tazman1002001

Oh I should have added .....that in my eyes she looks a bit like Alexa Chung ....

External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

moosehead69

Yeah same colour of eyes maybe...

Offline pay as u hoe

Oh I should have added .....that in my eyes she looks a bit like Alexa Chung ....

External Link/Members Only

That's interesting, I kind of imagined she would look like that from the partial profile photo so that's a help in weighing the pros and cons up. Difference is Chung really is 32 but lets not go down that road.

RandyF

Rand , don't "reply with quote" to this. I won't reply.

This is distinct progress from your usual "Please delete this thread" mantra Mavgoose! 

Know your not reading this and know you'll never ever reply!  :P :P

RandyF

Your Dad's 39!

No surprise you remind of us all daily of your old age Auldie. 

You've learnt that most people (especially in the West Coast of Scotland) are much more tolerent of old morons than regular morons.

RandyF

Yeah same colour of eyes maybe...

+1
 :D :lol:  Yeah, they both have a pairs of eyes.

We've moved into full over hype mode now with Taz claiming SophieT resembles a 6'3 ex-model, fashion & style icon, suspected anorexic.  :D :lol: SophieT & Gabriella themselves will be pissing themselves more than I am, over this ridiculous fantasy world.

Chico or some other deluded fluffy cunt, will be round there right now, getting his arsehole licked while preparing in his mind how he can out hype Taz.

Offline tazman1002001

+1
 :D :lol:  Yeah, they both have a pairs of eyes.

We've moved into full over hype mode now with Taz claiming SophieT resembles a 6'3 ex-model, fashion & style icon, suspected anorexic.  :D :lol: SophieT & Gabriella themselves will be pissing themselves more than I am, over this ridiculous fantasy world.

Chico or some other deluded fluffy cunt, will be round there right now, getting his arsehole licked while preparing in his mind how he can out hype Taz.

Randy you're a dick.....I have no more to say  :cool:
Banned by:

DG

+1 Couldn't be arsed replying myself  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

Keep posting Randy, for every fluffy the board needs an anti-fluffy.

Offline tazman1002001

Keep posting Randy, for every fluffy the board needs an anti-fluffy.

If he is the anti-fluffy what are you..... The "annoying non reviewer" but has an opinion on everyone else review?
Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

If he is the anti-fluffy what are you..... The "annoying non reviewer" but has an opinion on everyone else review?

When I have a meet to review Ill post one. Not that it would do you any good as I wont be paying a WG £100+ to play "this little piggy" with their feet.  And as for opinions, it may not have dawned on you yet but that tends to be what people do on forums,  get over it.

Offline tazman1002001

When I have a meet to review Ill post one. Not that it would do you any good as I wont be paying a WG £100+ to play "this little piggy" with their feet.  And as for opinions, it may not have dawned on you yet but that tends to be what people do on forums,  get over it.

As suspected a closet reviewer and serial moaner ........ And yes it has dawned on me that this forum is to "share" reviews of girls......you don't seem to have written a review since your mad french encounter.........awww did she do stuff to you that took you back to bad place ...... Get over it and contribute like the rest of us  :thumbsup:
Banned by: