Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone any experience of Jessy 2015 in Cambridge?  (Read 1342 times)

libra1035

External Link/Members Only

I've been watching her for a little while. Looks nice, has feedback and has stayed in Cambridge for a while, so all good so far. But any direct experience anyone?

Thanks!

Offline PoohBah

I saw her for 30mins a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. She gave reasonable service with good humour. Not sure if A is on offer or not.

Offline Hertsgent

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hertsgent, can you say where her reviews is and I'm blowed if I can see it anywhere!

Ah! forget the above!

Offline PoohBah

Saw her again for 45mins and liked even more. Accommodating and friendly. Wonderfully slim.

Offline madeinwales56

Saw her again for 45mins and liked even more. Accommodating and friendly. Wonderfully slim.

You going to write a review then Phil?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Buggered the punt budget for the month now but like to see her. Saw her private pix a tad flat chested, like biggish boobs these days but as shes been around and hopefully she wont be on the Ashford bus that seems to be one for the list!

dandinh

I wanted to see her based on all the reviews and so I booked her. When I got there turns out she had double booked for some other guy who had booked for a longer time. Not only that, she told me to wait! I actually stupidly waited for 2 hours (she told me it would be 15 minutes) before cutting my losses, not a good way to spend a night. A real shame because from the reviews I thought she would be good...