Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many punts?  (Read 2308 times)

Chatli16

Hey guys I Was curious about How many punts you've had since the time you started, if you can remember at all.

So How many punts overall?
I'll start. 5 in total

vw

2 per month average 20 years

Add 2 zeros on yours, most different, only in the last 2 years have i seen the same one twice.

Having December off though but have 2 tours lines up in January to balance the equilibrium.

Remember lots, have diaries

my first one was in the garden here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Most memorable was in the bush to the left of the church.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:55:46 pm by vw »

Offline Agent W

Same here, around 2 a month for 9 years, so around 200 by now. Most recently yesterday :)

vw

Same here, around 2 a month for 9 years, so around 200 by now. Most recently yesterday :)
9 years so you missed the seductively seedy street scene, loved it in the day, wouldn't go back but great memories.

LL

9 years so you missed the seductively seedy street scene, loved it in the day, wouldn't go back but great memories.
And the church bush scene by the sounds of it :D

np500

One year and a couple of weeks, 30 something punts ,  never botherd me realy but I'm thinking I'm going to make I list, some sort of record, don't know why, bit like I only started getting a w feedback because I wanted to see a specific w g , which I achieved,  but as Thay build up you sort of look on them with a warm glow ( so long as Thay are all good ) and helps remind you of some great punts, doing posts on here constantly reminds me of things I've done and forgotten all about. Just got to do it in a way that never gets found !

Offline Sonny Crockett

2009 - 5

2010 - 8

2011 - 30 (though I probably did more, but can't remember :wacko:)

2012 - 29

2013 - 8

2014 - 13

2015 - 22

Overall 115 punts in 6 years  :wacko:

vw

And the church bush scene by the sounds of it :D
The bushes in churches and between legs seem a thing of the past.

Was a fluff back then had my own picnic blanket in my uni bag!

Offline PLeisure

back then had my own picnic blanket in my uni bag!
Always at the ready  :P  You smooth b'strd!  :cool:

vw

Always at the ready  :P  You smooth b'strd!  :cool:
Yes only to save my coat, cannot believe where I did stuff then, all stems from my first uni GF, we did it everywhere, only started punting when she went home for holidays to tempting, never stopped since.

Latest smooth B'stard stuff is the chilled Green Coca Cola cans, none of the last 4 visitors had ever seen it and even worked on a civvie.

willbred

Average 1 every 10 days during 27.5 years. Getting on for 1,000 ?

Offline cueball

I'm useless at this remembering how many lark, I tried to sit down and work it out a bit back, thought I were round about 100 different lasses (I'm thinking it's a lot more than that now though) but I've been punting over 20 years (stuck with regs in pre ukp days) but not as prolific as last two or three years.

I guess I'm at well over a hundred lasses over the years. Many returns and I really don't know how many individual punts I've been on.

LL

I don't know and I don't want to know how many or how much I've spent!
If I stopped to figure it out then it might force me to slow down.

Offline frankc

I've been punting for well over 20years , haven't got the foggiest how many but it must be in the hundreds.

Offline Nagilum

Considering I just started I probably will be displaying the characteristics of a man who is making up for lost time

Since Mid August - 13 punts

Next punt on Friday.

Speaking of which I need to write 3 reviews!

willmo1

No idea but 4 week trips to Thailand every year means loads.  :D

Offline Nagilum

No idea but 4 week trips to Thailand every year means loads.  :D

You monster  :D

Chatli16

Reading through and I'm actually shocked but it seems so normal. Guess it because I'm new, Wonder if I'll get up that high. 5 felt like a lot lol

Offline spangledangle

12 years in Thailand, banged at least one virtually every day and had a lot ffm sessions , have slowed down since returning to uk, 2 since october, one good,one shite

Offline OakTree

Probably in the hundreds, does it really matter? I rather quality over quantity now days.
It's an expensive way of losing money if you're just interested in how many you can shag.

Offline Nagilum

Probably in the hundreds, does it really matter? I rather quality over quantity now days.
It's an expensive way of losing money if you're just interested in how many you can shag.

Agreed, I can happily see a regular who I know ticks all my boxes.

Offline marble15

60 punts in 1 year, maybe a few more as i didn't write down a few.

foreverandever

Jesus on a bike mate.

Punting since 1988 in parlours and the like. I reckon I must have seen about 300 different tarts over the years. Not sure exactly but easily over a thousand shags,,,,

Offline threechilliman

Seventy something in 21 months, I was a late starter. Have slowed significantly in the last couple of months as I re-evaluate my punting objectives. Bigger gaps seem to lead to a better experience for me.

tcm

jimbm55

Once or twice a month for about 30 years

Offline WelshClipper

Agreed, I can happily see a regular who I know ticks all my boxes.

I was going to put my figure at 38 different girls but closer to 50 punts in total. Not sure which figure the OP is looking for.

I suppose the 50 figure is the correct figure, but I always look at it like poking the OH. Once you've been there you've done that. I am determined to sort this out in 2016. I still see 2013 -15 as my punter apprenticeship.

What do others think, have you mastered the art of punting in your mind ?

Offline uutarn

Only been punting for a month and had 7 with 4 different girls (yea i need to curb that shit).

Realistically i had 8, but the first time little uutarn decided to be a fuckwit, so that doesn't count.

Offline leisuretime

Been punting for 25 years started with the street scene in Balsall Heath, then parlours, then agencies now indies. I average 2 a month now but back in the 90's when it was mainly around the parlours of South Wales and Bristol it was 3 or 4 times a week even 2 or 3 times a day. So certainly in the high hundreds.

I did have a note book I used to keep with my own coded notes about who I had seen, got knicked with my car in about 2003 would have made an interesting read now.

Offline WelshClipper

Only been punting for a month and had 7 with 4 different girls (yea i need to curb that shit).

Realistically i had 8, but the first time little uutarn decided to be a fuckwit, so that doesn't count.

Yeah my first was the most pathetic excuse for a punt ever, quite ashamed, might do the review one day if I want everyone to take the piss out of me. 2 years ago now so memory fades thank god. Complete fuckwit.

You learn..... :dash:

Offline uutarn

Yeah my first was the most pathetic excuse for a punt ever, quite ashamed, might do the review one day if I want everyone to take the piss out of me. 2 years ago now so memory fades thank god. Complete fuckwit.

You learn..... :dash:
hahaha yea man indeed.
It was only last month for me so still fresh in the memory. :(

Offline snaitram99

Been punting for 25 years started with the street scene in Balsall Heath, then parlours, then agencies now indies. I average 2 a month now but back in the 90's when it was mainly around the parlours of South Wales and Bristol it was 3 or 4 times a week even 2 or 3 times a day. So certainly in the high hundreds.

I did have a note book I used to keep with my own coded notes about who I had seen, got knicked with my car in about 2003 would have made an interesting read now.

What South Wales parlours do you recall from 90's? (PM if prefer)

Offline hantshagger

Hey guys I Was curious about How many punts you've had since the time you started, if you can remember at all.

Cant remember exactly, but about 35 this year i think.   Not many before this year.

Offline leisuretime

What South Wales parlours do you recall from 90's?

I cant remember what they were called in at the time but my first visit was to the place on Lochaber Street, this would have been late 1988 or 1989, I moved down there in 1987. Typically had 3 girls working, wearing long white coats, the type a chemist would wear with heels and stockings. I liked that place because it as always quiet outside. Could not care less now.

Then went to a place off City Road, was at the back of the shops, there was an alley down the side of the shops and the entrance was at the rear. This was my place of choice. Always loads of girls. I spent time sitting the 'Living Room' with them. Two of my all time favorites worked here Sandy and Zoe. Sandy from Manchester who once told whoever had banged on the door several times to tell her my time was up "Fuck off he is licking my cunt" and Zoe a young Welsh girl who introduced me to rimming.

I also used the place on Woodville Street had my first two girl here. Then a new place open at the top of Crwys Road and I went here a lot. Mainly local girls 2 maybe 3 at a time and this was my favorite call Saturday lunch time having just finished on the docks.

There was another place more city centre was on like a triangle in the road, heading out of the city towards Penarth Road. First time I got fluffy with a girl here, haha

Happy to PM if you want to discuss

Offline anyfucker

A few hundred over the last 4/5 years, usually 4-6 per month with one a day when the cat's away.
Trying to keep it to not more than once a week now but it is addictive.

satnav

My word i'm slow compared to you lot only had about 20 since 2011 and i thought that was loads

Offline OakTree

My word i'm slow compared to you lot only had about 20 since 2011 and i thought that was loads

I'd rather have twenty great outstanding punts than a hundred mediocre to crap punts.

Offline uutarn

I'd rather have twenty great outstanding punts than a hundred mediocre to crap punts.
Amen!

Lz-129

Relative newcomer compared to a few on here but 38 in a little under 3 years, can't believe I've managed to do that many to be honest

In that time I've seen 27 girls I think
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:32:12 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline Roth

I don't know and I don't want to know how many or how much I've spent!

+1.  :thumbsup: Agree as my total sum spent would be fookin scary.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Roth

Latest smooth B'stard stuff is the chilled Green Coca Cola cans, none of the last 4 visitors had ever seen it and even worked on a civvie.

What do you do with the chilled cans?  :unknown: :unknown: Sounds mind-boggling?  :wacko: :crazy:

SUMO61

Started 1995, so twenty years, averaging two a month, so that's a lot of fun and cash..

No pockets in shrouds though, gotta live life to the full!

Offline foreverchanges

First punt in 1998 but things really took off when I discovered the treasure trove that was London Street Sauna in Edinburgh at the beginning of 2001.
Retired from the sauna scene in 2013 and concentrated on my native North East.
Must have seen about 200 different lasses...some one offs but a lot of repeats including one girl 45 times!

DoberManic

I'm still a padawan punter when compared to the rest of you lot  :blush:

I've only managed 8 so far this year, but then, I only started in October  :D

I'll never make the North West podging team at this rate!!  :sarcastic:

Offline mr small

Have had about 25 punts with 23 wg's over about 14 month,
Starting out felt like a (very old ) kid in a candy store with massive hotlists.
Slowly calming down and being a bit more selective, but trying to get hold of a good wg at short notice is so difficult I often end up with plan N.O or P  :scare:

Offline Notpastit

Did a survey of my diaries a few months back.

Started in early 2001, until 2013 averaged between 25-35 punts p.a. so somewhere around 400-420 total?

4 regulars amongst that number, anywhere betwn 15-100+ visits to each so only seen abt 40-50 different ladies over the years, more variation in recent times as a couple of regs since gone off the scene

Reeled it in a bit last couple of yrs due to £ restrictions.

21 in 2014 and 18 so far this yr, plans  for 3-4 visits on my to do list in Dec and that's it for 2015!

Going for quality as opposed to quantity more these days

Roll on the New Year for more fun

Happy Punting!

ness4

Started counting in April. 47 since then....over 15 years or so I couldn't begin to imagine. Have had lean periods but still must be 750 or so. Scary really

Online Dipper

Started 1995, so twenty years, averaging two a month, so that's a lot of fun and cash..

No pockets in shrouds though, gotta live life to the full!

Well said :hi:

ReedHadvade

I'll start. 5 in total

So I started in August and my frequency currently in potentially financially ruining. :-) how much is too much?? Twice a day, four times a week?? Interested in others opinion.

Offline Notpastit

As much a suits you/what you can afford/how up for it you are!

Have gone through periods when only had 1 or no punt p.m. for 3 months then 4-5 in 1 month to catch up, especially when the end year bonus arrives - time to get round to those ones you've been denying yourself visiting!

As there are so many ways to find what you want these days, as opposed to 15-20 yrs ago when the net was not as developed as it is now, fewer punting sites/indies with own sites etc and you had to resort to such avenues as phonebox cards/local paper ads etc it's easy to end up with being spolit for choice and with a very long shortlist!

These days the £ plays an important factor, easy to spend £800-£1000 on 3-4 quality punts in a month if you can afford/have the volition?

Do whatever suits - there's plenty of choice!