Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tonsillitis and punting.  (Read 1143 times)

Offline jay0707

Can't count how many times I've punted, however the recent two punts I came back with a bout of tonsillitis about 2-3 days later. The first time was about 4 months ago and was really bad, difficulty swallowing and extremely inflamed, but soon went after a few days with antibiotics. Recently, swollen like mad, no pain or illness etc but has taken a full course of antibiotics to clear. Literally want to go and punt next week, but literally cannot hack tonsillitis again. Im free frlm STD's etc having been checked. Anyone else has an issue for this? Before this I've never felt ill following a punt. I'm genuinely very healthy and rarely get ill.

vw

Not pinned down to a specific prossie, I usually catch shit like that from vile disgusting co-workers who insist on contaminating offices rather than stay at home.

Seems you are susceptible to it, have you thought of tonsil amputation ?  Think its offered if you have if to often.

Offline lostandfound

You sure it's from punting? I think it's been going around in the last few months - I know several people who've been ill with it.

Offline jay0707

Not pinned down to a specific prossie, I usually catch shit like that from vile disgusting co-workers who insist on contaminating offices rather than stay at home.

Seems you are susceptible to it, have you thought of tonsil amputation ?  Think its offered if you have if to often.

Yeah I have been thinking about a tonsillectomy, however these two times this year have been the only times I have ever had it, which is bizarre. Both a few days after punting. The forst time was with a regular who I had never gotten it off before or any cold symptoms. Just a bit bizarre, pehaps it is just going around the girls I have seen may have seen someone who wasn't actually 100% well. I guess it's difficult to pin point these things. I rarely get colds as well. Sometimes had the odd sniffle, but only ever had one thing before this whoch was sinusitis over 3 years ago.

Offline jay0707

You sure it's from punting? I think it's been going around in the last few months - I know several people who've been ill with it.
Yeah that's probably true. I have heard it's been going around, the doctor did suggest I've just been unlucky and perhaps caught it wherever. Using train and public toilets three times that day likely didn't help.

vw

Yeah I have been thinking about a tonsillectomy, however these two times this year have been the only times I have ever had it, which is bizarre. Both a few days after punting. The forst time was with a regular who I had never gotten it off before or any cold symptoms. Just a bit bizarre, pehaps it is just going around the girls I have seen may have seen someone who wasn't actually 100% well. I guess it's difficult to pin point these things. I rarely get colds as well. Sometimes had the odd sniffle, but only ever had one thing before this whoch was sinusitis over 3 years ago.
Maybe you should try the mouth condom for DFK for a while, see how you get on ?

Offline Tallguy1234

Iv suffered for the last 10 years with it, I put it down to when I handled lots of cash at a business

I now use hand sanitiser and have had a noticeable reduction in the return of it, it is very easy to have another flare up once you have it that first time

The nhs won't remove them unless you have it 3 times a year for several years and bad enough to make you have time off work. I had it 6 times a few years ago but never bad enough to have time off and only for a few days. Iv also had it so bad that I had an ear, sinus and eye infection along with tonsillitis and the shits, I was so low I have picked up a viral infection on top of the bacterial infection or after it. The nhs did bugger all besides put me on a drip as I couldn't swallow, blood test to confirm its not glandular fever and then strong anti biotics that made me sick. The worst 3 weeks of my life!!!

They also no longer give anti biotics for me as Iv had it to often there now in effective and the 'super' anti biotics are not used due to all the resistance these bugs are building.

Gargles Warm Salt water and corsodyl mouthwash if your out and about are best

Avoid cold drinks, the cold apparantly allows the bacteria to multiply

I find gargling 3-4 times a day with salt water gets me on top of it within 2 days, dissolvable aspirin/paracetamol in water held in the back of the mouth helps with pain along with difflam throat spray

I avoid punting out of politeness to the girls even though apparantly it's only the first 24 hours you can pass it to someone

I have also noticed that driving with the window open with cold air hitting my neck deffo makes it flare up, bizarre I know, but a doctor swore blind the cold makes it worse and I have to say he's right. I always where a scarf when out in my rag top or with a window down

Hope that's of some help

Offline lostandfound

I've heard eating crisps is good for tonsillitis - the salty bits scrape off bacteria as they go down apparently.  :unknown:

Offline MintRoyale

Personally, I've noticed a trend that if I don't use mouthwash before I leave the girls premises, I'll prob end up with some throat related symptom. I partake in DFK, RO and rimming if I'm in the mood. Rimming is probably the most likely candidate for catching bad bacteria and should probably stop doing it. Sometimes a girl's ass looks too inviting though!

jcdmj12

Personally, I've noticed a trend that if I don't use mouthwash before I leave the girls premises, I'll prob end up with some throat related symptom. I partake in DFK, RO and rimming if I'm in the mood. Rimming is probably the most likely candidate for catching bad bacteria and should probably stop doing it. Sometimes a girl's ass looks too inviting though!

Not usually for tonsilitis - it's more likely to be DFK.  The digestive tract and mouth are quite different environments, so different things grow there.

Bacteria from rimming are more likely to be nasties like Shigella and Salmonella, along with Hepatitis, Giardia etc.   None of which grow in the throat.  Tonsilitis is usually caused by Streptococcus, Stap Aureus, or a virus.   

Offline hantshagger

me included!  (it did put a bit of a hold on punting, whilst it was bad)

Offline The Midlander

I have had two bad colds lately that, unusually for me, have given me awful sore throats for 3-4 days each.  It's probably just the seasonal bugs. You may have caught the cold off one of your punts, but just as easily at work, on the train, in the pub etc.

Offline Malvolio

Don't think you can definitely put this down to punting - most likely to be an unfortunate coincidence.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
OP - Are you SURE it's not an STI? Do you have throat swabs done at the clinic?

Although it is probably just a seasonal virus with a weakened immune system, try looking into boosting your immune system, you may just be picking up all the bugs going round, especially at such close contact, and if your immune system isn't functioning properly you will develop an infection that requires antibiotics.