Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol / Little Katie. Her Cherry-Popper turns Bond with a twist in the tale  (Read 4311 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

unclesweetheart

I see my humour has not gone down well

Hidden Image/Members Only

I don't think you have the first requirement of a sense of humour.

Offline smiths

Noted. However you're not the moderator and I will continue contributing until s/he in his/her wisom decides othewrise. Have a nice day.

Yes fortunately for you and your snidey ilk I am not a mod but like you I will continue to post as I wish. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

unclesweetheart

Yes fortunately for you and your snidey ilk I am not a mod but like you I will continue to post as I wish. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good for you!

unclesweetheart

Yes it is snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's not prejudge the matter. For some fascinating reason you think I'm the untterably awful Thing that needs to be exorcised before the forum can become clean and pure again - and yet - well goodness me - here I still am. Still fucking, still happy, still a fluffy. I'm not sure the snide stuff will really stick but I just know I can count on you to keep applying it until it becomes embarrassing. For you. Good luck in your campaign.

Offline Cuntminion

Unclesnideheart could stick

:unknown:

You certainly don't mind putting the boot in after a few glasses of red so could stick

:unknown:
Not arguing just saying

Salt

Fair play F glad you had a great time with Katie...

She is IMHO the best service provider I have ever met...

:hi:

Offline smiths

Let's not prejudge the matter. For some fascinating reason you think I'm the untterably awful Thing that needs to be exorcised before the forum can become clean and pure again - and yet - well goodness me - here I still am. Still fucking, still happy, still a fluffy. I'm not sure the snide stuff will really stick but I just know I can count on you to keep applying it until it becomes embarrassing. For you. Good luck in your campaign.

You tried to undermine another punter with digs because he did a negative review of LK, one of the WGs who you arselick, that tells me all I need to know about a snide like you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: