Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap Greek hookers  (Read 1685 times)

Offline zag69

External Link/Members Only

Read this...the Bangkok of Europe. With £500 spending money you could ride a bunch of stunners.

Offline tazman1002001

Let's get a party bus going and get them over here lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Beware the Greeks Bearing Gifts!

Offline zag69

I was having this thought, I'm lying on a sun lounger on one of the Greek islands, drinking a tropical cocktail with one of those umbrellas in in it, smoking a cigar and a Greek goddess is sucking my cock  :wacko: If the article is accurate this could become a reality :D :crazy:

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only

Read this...the Bangkok of Europe. With £500 spending money you could ride a bunch of stunners.
I've reposted the above link in the punting abroad section, asking for info. Hopefully with some background info and good old easyjet, this could become quite interesting. :dance:

Offline David1970

Just a thought but could a British newspaper be talking bollocks for the first time?

Offline foreverchanges

Just a thought but could a British newspaper be talking bollocks for the first time?

Not The Daily Mail surely?

Offline nike

That amounts to almost treason, :lol: What with all these new laws coming into effect, u'd better be careful  what ur saying.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I think the British press has the best journalistic integrity, honesty and accuracy in the world,and provide some of the most unbiased coverage, honestly Mr. Cameron. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

On a more somber note, Even if the claims are vastly exaggerated, it could be still a decent vfm puntting destination. :thumbsup:   

Offline myothernameis

Sandwiches the new Greece currency  :D

Offline nike

Sandwiches the new Greece currency  :D

A sandwich will still get u more than a Drachma.  :yahoo: