Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000  (Read 1915 times)

jacklast123123

After reading all the great reviews and comments about Jess i thought she sounds like a girl i wanna meet, well that was a mistake.
After 2 days trying to get a number to book on i eventually got it and made the booking, i booked 1 hour. I arrived at the address or street cos was only given a postcode, i phoned to say i was in the street, after the 3rd time of ringing she answered saying she was not there yet and will be 10 mins so i thought that's ok and asked for the house number and was given it but told she would tell me when she was there. Now 25 mins later and after seeing some guy come out of the house i rang again and she said yes she was back, so i knocked and was let in and she said sorry her brother had turned up ( mmm OK ). We started our meeting and to be honest i was willing to forget the lateness and even the other guy as she is ok to look at and body is nice, she asked what i liked and i asked what she would not do ( remembering the stick i had about not making sure what a girl will do in a booking ) she replied anything apart from Anal, that's ok cos not my thing, we kissed for awhile and i had a grope, at no time did she touch me, anyway both got stripped and i lay on the bed and asked for owo to which she refused saying she had a sore throat, great start i thought, skipped that bit and straight on with a rubber with her on top doing all i can describe as her being on a rocking horse and at this time i'm only half in her, to be honest she was giving me pain rather than pleasure so i changed position managed to get more in her but was stopped putting it all in, anyway i did cum and straight away she jumps off the bed cleans herself and starts to dress, baring in mind i had booked 1 hour and we're only 15mins into the booking, then i thought what the hell i'm not enjoying this and she had not took the money up front, i got dressed and asked her how much did she want, £60 was her reply and i paid it. She asked if i had enjoyed it, usually if i had not i would say yeah and think i'll never be back but i said not really and that i like owo to which she said next time you come we can do it and i remember thinking is this just a way of trying to get another booking and also thinking, it's never gonna happen.
Overall a real poor booking and a waste of money with a girl that is attractive enough but not my type of gfe.

comms                 5/10
flat                        7/10
area                     6/10
service                 4/10
looks                     8/10
body                     9/10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

westbay_abaco

Rocking horse?  Dont get it.

But sound rubbish to me.  Sorry you had a bad time mate, live and learn I suppose

Online johnny34

she asked what i liked and i asked what she would not do ( remembering the stick i had about not making sure what a girl will do in a booking ) she replied anything apart from Anal,

Did she mention if owo was not available at this point or just when you asked for it?

Online Kev3773

Fairplay to you sounds bad punt, but was opposite with me owo was great and looking forward to returning. :hi:

Offline daveev

Rocking horse?  Dont get it.

But sound rubbish to me.  Sorry you had a bad time mate, live and learn I suppose
she kept shouting gee up neddy  :D

Offline Third Man

sounds pish, looks like she had another guy due soon after you

Offline NotTooOld4It

After reading all the great reviews and comments about Jess i thought she sounds like a girl i wanna meet, well that was a mistake.
After 2 days trying to get a number to book on i eventually got it and made the booking, i booked 1 hour. I arrived at the address or street cos was only given a postcode, i phoned to say i was in the street, after the 3rd time of ringing she answered saying she was not there yet and will be 10 mins so i thought that's ok and asked for the house number and was given it but told she would tell me when she was there. Now 25 mins later and after seeing some guy come out of the house i rang again and she said yes she was back, so i knocked and was let in and she said sorry her brother had turned up ( mmm OK ). We started our meeting and to be honest i was willing to forget the lateness and even the other guy as she is ok to look at and body is nice, she asked what i liked and i asked what she would not do ( remembering the stick i had about not making sure what a girl will do in a booking ) she replied anything apart from Anal, that's ok cos not my thing, we kissed for awhile and i had a grope, at no time did she touch me, anyway both got stripped and i lay on the bed and asked for owo to which she refused saying she had a sore throat, great start i thought, skipped that bit and straight on with a rubber with her on top doing all i can describe as her being on a rocking horse and at this time i'm only half in her, to be honest she was giving me pain rather than pleasure so i changed position managed to get more in her but was stopped putting it all in, anyway i did cum and straight away she jumps off the bed cleans herself and starts to dress, baring in mind i had booked 1 hour and we're only 15mins into the booking, then i thought what the hell i'm not enjoying this and she had not took the money up front, i got dressed and asked her how much did she want, £60 was her reply and i paid it. She asked if i had enjoyed it, usually if i had not i would say yeah and think i'll never be back but i said not really and that i like owo to which she said next time you come we can do it and i remember thinking is this just a way of trying to get another booking and also thinking, it's never gonna happen.
Overall a real poor booking and a waste of money with a girl that is attractive enough but not my type of gfe.

I'm surprised. I've met Jess four times now, and enjoyed myself immensely each time, so I can only think you caught her on an off-day.

As for the guy leaving the flat, it may well have been her brother; I'm sure you would have been able to tell if he'd been a client she'd just had sex with.

Just a tip: before you write another review, please learn how to punctuate; I gave up  two thirds through your review after totally losing track of your comments.

jacklast123123

Answer for Jonny34. She said did anything apart from Anal, which i took to mean owo was on menu..

Answer for NottooOld4it. If your not happy with my punctuation, when you see a review by myself ignore it and do not read it then you'll not have to make stupid remarks

Offline jackaroo2

Really informative review, thanks. I suspect it was just an off day.

Rod trotter

Sounds a right load of shite

A pisstaker of the highest order and well done on getting the boundries  :thumbsup:

Shame she lied and lied

forest10

Sounds a right load of shite

A pisstaker of the highest order and well done on getting the boundries  :thumbsup:

Shame she lied and lied
if she was a pisstaker of the highest order wouldn't she have asked for £100 after all he had booked for an hour?

Offline NotTooOld4It

Answer for Jonny34. She said did anything apart from Anal, which i took to mean owo was on menu..

Answer for NottooOld4it. If your not happy with my punctuation, when you see a review by myself ignore it and do not read it then you'll not have to make stupid remarks

I read your review (at least I tried to) because you posted it as a negative, when my experiences with Jess were all positive. I wanted to see what it was about your experience that differed from mine. That is what this site is about (I think).

I read all the reviews, but the unpunctuated torrential style of writing you used makes that extremely difficult. But if you don't like my advice that is your right. I'll take yours and ignore your reviews from now on..

jacklast123123

To NottooOld4it, i was on the understanding this was a site to review girls not to review the guys making one. Maybe you should stop trying to make yourself sound clever cos some of the PM's i have had don't think you are and your comments are totally irrelevant to my review.

themademan2

To NottooOld4it, i was on the understanding this was a site to review girls not to review the guys making one. Maybe you should stop trying to make yourself sound clever cos some of the PM's i have had don't think you are and your comments are totally irrelevant to my review.
Dont stress... The guy is a white knight, doesn't like reviews of his lasses being questioned , I've had same issues with him :sarcastic:

Just carry on reviewing mate :timeout:

jacklast123123

Offline MDB72

Being critical of grammar is silly. This is a review site and people should not feel deterred about writing them simply because the grammar police might strike. Some girls get positive and negative reviews - simply shows that the reviews on the site are honest
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Rod trotter

I read your review (at least I tried to) because you posted it as a negative, when my experiences with Jess were all positive. I wanted to see what it was about your experience that differed from mine. That is what this site is about (I think).

I read all the reviews, but the unpunctuated torrential style of writing you used makes that extremely difficult. But if you don't like my advice that is your right. I'll take yours and ignore your reviews from now on..

Please dont spoil this review, you are coming over as a right one......keep away

Offline Dwilko

I don't believe these girls should be working if they are having a 'bad day'. Just skip any bookings for one day and rest if they are unwell  :dash:

Forget about the grammar police bud! Review was easily enough read for me, I can read English with my eyes.  :unknown:

Tried to book her and her sister but times haven't worked out so far. I've took on board your review but I'll prob still give them a shot. Sorry!

Offline maxxblue

I'm surprised. I've met Jess four times now, and enjoyed myself immensely each time, so I can only think you caught her on an off-day.

As for the guy leaving the flat, it may well have been her brother; I'm sure you would have been able to tell if he'd been a client she'd just had sex with.

Just a tip: before you write another review, please learn how to punctuate; I gave up  two thirds through your review after totally losing track of your comments.

jacklast's review was readable and informative. I think you are being a bit over the top for criticising his punctuation - if you check over your own recent posts there are some punctuation errors!  :rolleyes:

Online sesalovdarlo

It's a house not a flat.

That is crazy that you fucked her then paid her at the end. Her owo is fantastic and I guess it's fair enough about the sore throat

Offline NotTooOld4It

It's a house not a flat.

That is crazy that you fucked her then paid her at the end. Her owo is fantastic and I guess it's fair enough about the sore throat

It is a house. The bedroom is upstairs. The doors in the street are in pairs, so the properties could easily be mistaken for Tyneside flats.

greychap

Not very professional of her having her brother turn up at a booking time if its true, but I suppose girls that work from home some of them everybody knows what they do!

Also what an idiot for not taking money upfront anyone could just leave without paying, lucky for the OP as if he had paid the full fee up front I doubt he would have got any money given back so at least she realised she could not ask for the full amount at the end and just asked for £60.

Don't sound enticing for a visit though.

coolguy1990

I don't believe these girls should be working if they are having a 'bad day'. Just skip any bookings for one day and rest if they are unwell  :dash:

I don't think he means unwell.

All sorts of things could put a girl in a bad mood. For example, they might get a real headcase of a punter before you turn up and they may try to soldier on for fear of appearing unprofessional by cancelling the booking.

Whilst i understand that we all part with our hard earned cash and would like to think we will receive top-notch service, the working girl is not an android and contrary to what many think, is doing one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Yes they are paid well, but what they are giving in return has a value far greater than money.