Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Waste of 100  (Read 1207 times)

1 review(s) for petite.angel.xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rennie4232

Don't usally post but this was so bad felt I had to

Made appointment for 1 hr incall good comms good English
Nice flat westend
Looks 10/10
Nice tits 10/10
Body 10/10
service 0/10

Was hanging around for extra half hour waiting for punter to leave then when I got was greeted by good looking wee bird , got into room gave her 100 for 1hr and she made face as if it was a hassle . She started with half hearted massage to waste time then I turned I've and she starts wanking my 8inch cock with 2 fingers while staring at opposite wall no eye contact the full time and didn't peep a work for full session by this time dick was going soft , she then puts on johnny no owo on offer shit blowjob for 2mins then she turns over and says doggie only so I fucked her hard and came all the time she's moaning to soar felt like Romanian service was in for 20min and couldn't wait to leave , got to say I'm a good looking guy wouldn't like to see how she treats the fat old ugly punters External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

You seriously hung around for 1/2 hour waiting for her, was this your 1st punt?
Or is this just another jealous skank bad mouthing the competition?

Offline rennie4232

Took me half hr to drive there so the way I see it would have took at least half hr to find plan b , I roughly see between 2-3 girls a week so no not first punt just lucky to have lots of £££s

Offline seeker

The pricing and services except owo which was not  provide all look Romanian
Sergio fare. :vomit:
Or Auldie could be right .....
Why pick her when there are so many well reviewed superstars in Glasgow  :scare:
Was it the girl in the pictures you saw  :unknown:

Offline rennie4232

Yes 100% her stunning wee thing shit sevice

RandyF

Made appointment for 1 hr incall good comms good English
Nice flat westend
Looks 10/10
Nice tits 10/10
Body 10/10

Sober up with all this 10/10 shite.

Offline rennie4232

Well who's a 10 in your books and I'll let you know what I think