Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY SEXY BABE (Bromley-by-Bow E3)  (Read 2486 times)

21 review(s) for VICKY SEXY BABE (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank the members, who reviewed Vicky and those that offered feed back before  :thumbsup:

Services:
Kissing
FK (basic)
Hand job
OWO
CIM

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid, was very good I mite add), Vicky English is Limited.

Flat just off, a main road. Bedroom small to medium sized, with a large TV and sofa, clean and usable bed. Mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries. Parking zones around (08:30 - 17:30 Monday to -Friday) + pay and display near by. Free parking, for up to 3 hours in near by supermarket (Less than 10 min walk away).
Tube = Bromley-by-Bow 5+ mins walk, DLR: Devons Road +10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: are fair to good.

The girl: medium to long brown hair, size 6, 5 foot 5, Early to mid 20s, Real tits (A cup), nice (and pert) a$$. Some tattoos. She was smaller in person than I thought she would be.

Plus + A good attitude and services. No Clock watching, OWO to CIM and Hand job  :thumbsup:  multi pop

Neutral:
A smoker and clearly noticeable.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Good review The Don, and pretty much mirrors my experience. You going to try to catch her before she departs on Friday?

Online boardyhell

i was hoping to catch her although its on the other side of london,all her earlier reviews seemed to suggest swallow was on offer,the last review suggests not
i know i am peeved when other punters get services i am refused,does any one else feel the same
i do know its down to the discretion of the lady and in this case was a bonus

Offline leatherlover

She or Sergei seem to have go ne to ground. Need the helmet polishing this afternoon but no ones picking up the phone

Offline leatherlover

Ignore my bleating - got in in the afternoon. Review to follow.

Offline king tarzan

i was hoping to catch her although its on the other side of london,all her earlier reviews seemed to suggest swallow was on offer,the last review suggests not
i know i am peeved when other punters get services i am refused,does any one else feel the same
i do know its down to the discretion of the lady and in this case was a bonus

Depends on man politeness and hygiene and has to be reasonable looking... not goerge Clooney nor elephant man..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac