Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTYXXSAMANTHA (Edinburgh)  (Read 1952 times)

4 review(s) for -BLONDE & BEAUTIFUL- (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pareidolia

External Link/Members Only

Here comes another uninformative review by myself.

Recently called something like "Samanthaxrose" until this evening, it seems. Apparently had a previous profile of reasonable reputation (?name) until some disgruntled bugger reported her to AW saying that she was underage. Italian-Scot (which I have no reason to doubt, given her backstory, and I dont think shes EE and trying to cover it up), very chatty and personable, apparently back in Edinburgh to complete her studies before returning to the continent. Age (22) seems about right. Slim and toned, one unobtrusive tattoo noted.

Good location (EH16) in modern apartment with plenty of safe parking. Likes accurate (albeit limited for some, and admittedly I made no specific requests), enthusiastic and attentive. Shower facilities available.

I only spent 30 mins, though I wish I had the time to go for the hour. Shes a safe pair of hands, not overpriced imo, and location is good given the parking nightmare that is the Auld Reekie. I do think she is genuinely only around for a short time, so if youre a punting magpie like me, you might want to catch her before she leaves.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Looks like one of the 'sisters' down Cameron Toll area to me.  :unknown:

Offline Pareidolia

As referenced in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31025.0 ?

On further reading and reflection, youre probably right. The profile felt a little "Romanian", but I took a chance and was possibly confused by the hybrid accent on the phone which might simply be because the young lady has been here for a while! And the backstory was quite elaborate, and if false completely unnecessary as I dont care where anyone comes from.

The punt itself is still a positive from me, I did enjoy myself, but negatives from more experienced punters noted. YMMV I suspect.

JazzMan

Is this these bloody sisters again?
Romanians.
Claim to be Italian.
Worked in all the saunas.
Been about for years.
Keep changing their profiles.
 :scare:

Offline mr small

Certainly looks and sounds like the one I seen, very elaborate back story, going back to Italy soon, good ride from a very tidy tight little body, quite attractive but has a slightly large nose  :hi: