Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Carolin - 3199079 - Bristol  (Read 1011 times)

3 review(s) for SPANKING_BDSM (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

Looking for a punt today, Carolin's profile caught my eye and upon further scrutiny, ticked all my boxes. Called her up and arranged to meet a couple of hours later.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pros:
- Good comms, sent me her postcode straight away despite not arranging to meet for a bit later.
- Nice clean apartment, near to St Mary Redcliffe Church. A 10 minute walk from Bedminster Asda if you don't want to pay for parking.
- Nice slim firm body, enhanced tits.
- Wore some nice, but 'different' lingerie combinations as per photo. Fishnet gloves, one went up and over the shoulder, the other loose around the wrist. And it seemed like she was wearing stockings AND tights without a gusset.
- Accomodating girl, no complaining about anything (tit squeezing, pussy rubbing).
- Sex in various positions, great cowgirl.

Neutrals:
- Facially, I didn't find her particularly attractive and it looked a bit like she was wearing a wig, a lot of hair for her small size.
- Before oral she went to put a condom on, but was OK when I reminded her that I wanted OWO.
- Wet wiped my dick despite just having had a shower.
- OWO was rather one paced, mixed it up with some wanking but I didn't mind this too much due to the gloves.
- Quite a few what seemed large tattoo's although they were covered up. Not an issue for me either way but when I questioned her that I didn't notice any in her pics she admitted using photoshop but this was to stop her being recognised by friends or family.
- Price has now dropped by £10.

Cons:
- No kissing despite her saying yes 'if I was clean'. She never made any attempt to find out.
- Constant fake moans, not OTT but just a bit repetitive.

Final thoughts:
Despite the fact that Carolin delivered her services without complaint and with some enthusiasm, I feel this has to be a neutral based on the fact that I won't be making a return visit. There were some very good parts to this punt, not a lot of bad stuff and most of the neutrals wouldn't normally put me off. The only reason I won't be returning is because she just isn't my type.

Offline Roth

Looking for a punt today, Carolin's profile caught my eye and upon further scrutiny, ticked all my boxes. Called her up and arranged to meet a couple of hours later.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pros:
- Good comms, sent me her postcode straight away despite not arranging to meet for a bit later.
- Nice clean apartment, near to St Mary Redcliffe Church. A 10 minute walk from Bedminster Asda if you don't want to pay for parking.
- Nice slim firm body, enhanced tits.
- Wore some nice, but 'different' lingerie combinations as per photo. Fishnet gloves, one went up and over the shoulder, the other loose around the wrist. And it seemed like she was wearing stockings AND tights without a gusset.
- Accomodating girl, no complaining about anything (tit squeezing, pussy rubbing).
- Sex in various positions, great cowgirl.

Neutrals:
- Facially, I didn't find her particularly attractive and it looked a bit like she was wearing a wig, a lot of hair for her small size.
- Before oral she went to put a condom on, but was OK when I reminded her that I wanted OWO.
- Wet wiped my dick despite just having had a shower.
- OWO was rather one paced, mixed it up with some wanking but I didn't mind this too much due to the gloves.
- Quite a few what seemed large tattoo's although they were covered up. Not an issue for me either way but when I questioned her that I didn't notice any in her pics she admitted using photoshop but this was to stop her being recognised by friends or family.
- Price has now dropped by £10.

Cons:
- No kissing despite her saying yes 'if I was clean'. She never made any attempt to find out.
- Constant fake moans, not OTT but just a bit repetitive.

Final thoughts:
Despite the fact that Carolin delivered her services without complaint and with some enthusiasm, I feel this has to be a neutral based on the fact that I won't be making a return visit. There were some very good parts to this punt, not a lot of bad stuff and most of the neutrals wouldn't normally put me off. The only reason I won't be returning is because she just isn't my type.

Cheers for the review.   :drinks: Shame she won't FK.  :(

Bingobango

I think this review may be useful to many of us on here, thanks buddy.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Just checked her profile again and it says kissing is included in her service.  :(

vw

Fake moans fucking hate them with a passion, but make that very clear in the pre punt build up as i drip water on the bedroom floor because the towels are shit.

Offline Urban_G

No problem lads :drinks:

She needs to update her profile as she only states what's included in an 'hour'. Maybe this is why she reduced her prices :unknown:

For the record, I only stayed 30 mins (for £80) and everything I got was included.
Although she never kissed me I didn't mind as it's not a deal breaker for me and I didn't fancy her anyway.

Offline Roth

Back in Bristol advertising Hot Angel.  :unknown: Sergei is obviously
trying to make a few bob in the pre-Christmas rush. :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only