Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen TheRealSophieJames?  (Read 1470 times)

DoberManic

Gents,

Have any of you seen 'TheRealSophieJames'  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can't see any reviews on here, so any info / intel would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

:hi:

Offline xwanker

Well if you are over 50 she wants to see a recent picture - sod that :thumbsdown:

Offline anonyorks

I've subbed to her private gallery and there's good pics in there including a face pic. She's got feedback from people I know are genuine too.

DoberManic

I've subbed to her private gallery and there's good pics in there including a face pic. She's got feedback from people I know are genuine too.

Thanks anonyorks :hi:

One for my TOFTT list..... unless you get in there first  :D

Tallboy2

Ok lads. My turn to TOFTT. Booked this lass for tommorrow night. Comms have been poor so far. Price has gone up 20 quid from last year to £150 and although it's on her enjoys list she advised me to book someone else if I wanted DFK.
But I've been after this one since I started punting, so here goes. Wish me and me £150 good luck!

DoberManic

Nice one TB2, give her an extra podge from me  :sarcastic:

Bloody hell, you're getting around fella, you'll be beating me to LexxiRocks at this rate!

Have a good 'un  :D

Tallboy2

Nice one TB2, give her an extra podge from me  :sarcastic:

Bloody hell, you're getting around fella, you'll be beating me to LexxiRocks at this rate!

Have a good 'un  :D
I live  in a town centred on all the cities and larger towns.
So that's why my punts are all around north Yorkshire.
Lexi Rocks? She'd eat me alive and the old boy wouldn't dare come out to play! Haha.

justfornow

Weird. She's size 16, on her profile says she loves GFE but no DFK? Anal and CIM available though :) 150£ ph
I'll never understand women.

Tallboy2

Size 16 wow can't wait, all that woman just for me for an hour, suckable toes as well!!! I'm like a giddy child today waiting for Christmas day!!!,haha are you all jealous?? :yahoo: :dance:

Offline anonyorks

Have a good one, looking forward to the review. I was about to jump in for a hour but she went up £20, hopefully the review will make me bite the bullet for a hour as she is cute.

Offline Ow1234

seen her, is good at what she does :P been meaning to see her again, she get very wet

she has a small dog(sausagedog i think), kept in another room, if that matter to anyone

DoberManic

Size 16 wow can't wait, all that woman just for me for an hour, suckable toes as well!!! I'm like a giddy child today waiting for Christmas day!!!,haha are you all jealous?? :yahoo: :dance:

Well, how did it go TB2?

We need the dirty detail!  :D

I had a fab punt today myself with a girl I've already reviewed; managed to cross off several bucket list items, giving her an awesome facial being one, photographing the whole thing another, I new that photography diploma would come in handy one day!

Anyway, hope you had a good 'un and can't wait to read your review :thumbsup:

Tallboy2

Not good - review is posted - im well pissed off

Tallboy2

Well, how did it go TB2?

We need the dirty detail!  :D

I had a fab punt today myself with a girl I've already reviewed; managed to cross off several bucket list items, giving her an awesome facial being one, photographing the whole thing another, I new that photography diploma would come in handy one day!

Anyway, hope you had a good 'un and can't wait to read your review :thumbsup:
who Dober? who?