Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun loving Jeanette  (Read 866 times)

31 review(s) for fun loving jeanette (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

foreverandever

After reading TCM's review of her a few months ago I finally decided to join AW and see Jeanette

External Link/Members Only

So glad I did. She is probably the dirtiest girl I have seen in all my years punting.

Nice little flat in a residential area of Heywood, contacted and arranged and visited all within 3 hours.

Keeping it brief; OWO (no CIM though), anal, fisting, anal fisting, gushing, double entry dildo, the list goes on. Jeanette is a fit looking 51 year old who does everything with a smile on her face and likes a bit of a laugh. No clockwatching as we went a bit over the time. Best memory is of me with my 'paddy like shovel' hand fully up her fanny and her twisting and gyrating on it making more noise than anyone at Old Trafford this week. Also her cum face whilst gushing is something else to see. Her gush tastes nice, although it was helped by cherry lube.

Overall, she is only a relative newbie to this but goes at it like a true good 'un. Wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who likes a mature, fit, dirty fun hour.