Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Destiny (AKA Red hot Robyn) - Cardiff bay  (Read 1769 times)

6 review(s) for lush arse 69 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for body to die for (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for Raunchy Welsh 69 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jamesjonesjames111

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Destiny and I've decided to give her a positive overall, but there were some negatives which I'll explain. She's based in a hotel near the Odeon cinema down the Bay. I booked for an hour for 120 notes.

The positives were that she has a great body and is facially very pretty too. She's a good girl to have a bit of banter with and she asked what kind of things I liked sexually when I arrived. I asked for GFE and that's what I got. The kissing wasn't with any tongue at first, but by the end of the meet she seemed to get into it a bit more and did give me some tongue action. OWO was good and a tight pussy. I think overall she has a really good attitude.

The negatives were that I originally booked for 11am, only to be pushed back to 11.15 and then to 11.20. I was waiting around in the car park and that was a bit annoying. But anyways, I'm patient and had no where else to be so I waited. She then gave me the wrong room number, so I knocked on somebody elses room :unknown: but I think she did this on purpose because she wasn't actually ready when I arrived.

In I went (into the correct room this time) and she was preparing her make up, she said she had been out in Cardiff last night and got wasted so she slept in. She was very apologetic, and it's not like I've never turned into work still half cut from the night before, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Anyways, overall the actual time spent with her was very good, I didn't get the impression that she was hungover or couldn't be arsed or anything like that - she put in the effort at least. 

SirFukedDaLot

I last visited her a year ago in Treforest.   Did you ask or try her bum put, as it was a lovely site.  I did ask in advance of the booking but on arrival was told she needed notice!!  Also had me doing her shopping on my way up and supply your own rubbers.  But did enjoy giving it to her on the sofa. :rolleyes:

valleypunter

I saw her at her house in Treforest too..
Amazing slim sexy body! She asked me to take condoms too, found that a bit unusual... seems it was a common request.
Great fuck though

Boblowjob

Yup I took condoms too. She's got a lovely tight pussy, and for a small girl takes a right old pounding!

np500

Did't someone have to pick up fags on the way to her door ! ( and condoms )

Offline darkvamp

My experience with her wasn't great. She kept on using my ecig during in breaks & then telling me how it was better than smoking as that the time she was ill with a sore throat (That pissed me off as I didn't want to catch anything & she didn't admit to being ill till near the end).
Her one redeeming feature was the fact she deep throated to the point where she gagged, that was a turn on.

Offline Wayney

My experience with her wasn't great. She kept on using my ecig during in breaks & then telling me how it was better than smoking as that the time she was ill with a sore throat (That pissed me off as I didn't want to catch anything & she didn't admit to being ill till near the end).
Her one redeeming feature was the fact she deep throated to the point where she gagged, that was a turn on.

Bet the Deep Throating  cured her sore throat :-)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:28:51 pm by Wayney »

SirFukedDaLot

Did't someone have to pick up fags on the way to her door ! ( and condoms )

I did.. :D

np500

Ha , ha , knew I'd read it somewhere and was sure it was her, I'm sure I referred to it in a post way back, some will say cheeky so an so. But it takes all sorts, I saw a picture today on another site I'm on I'll try find it.

Offline Dark knight

Sorry for bumping an old thread, quick question about Destiny - it says A levels in her profile but has any one experienced this with her?

jamesjonesjames111

Sorry for bumping an old thread, quick question about Destiny - it says A levels in her profile but has any one experienced this with her?

I think she has a tendency to say 'next time', but it never really happens

Offline pork sword

I think she has a tendency to say 'next time', but it never really happens

I can back that up! that's what she says to me  :unknown: