Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody visited  (Read 1281 times)

browningsx

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Wondering if anyone been cant find any info .Thanks

Hi, it looks like a WG I have seen but cant be sure, if it is the same one she has only one leg so if that does put you off she is a nice girl, she did not tell me and was put off completely when I got to her in a hotel in Cannock. 

I might be wrong, see what others say   :cry:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:12:43 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Hi, it looks like a WG I have seen but cant be sure, if it is the same one she has only one leg so if that does put you off she is a nice girl, she did not tell me and was put off completely when I got to her in a hotel in Cannock. 

I might be wrong, see what others say   :cry:

Wasn't her name Melissa? You got your leg over anyway!

#StandwithRussia

..S....

smithie1000

Wasn't her name Melissa? You got your leg over anyway!

#StandwithRussia

..S....

:yahoo:

Offline EYEPUNT

can not say if the girl mentioned in the op has one or two legs. I would take an educated guess and say she has 2.  The following has only 1 
External Link/Members Only .  She may or may not be the girl your thinking about.

Offline Stapler

I knew her name began with M! Well played!  :hi:

..S...

Offline Oooops

Both Vicky and Melanie cite lapdancing in their 'enjoys', if one of them is one-legged, I'd pay to see that  :lol:

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Wondering if anyone been cant find any info .Thanks

How about the review I wrote that's highlighted below your post? Did you search ukp using 2546465 as that should have brought the review up?

Anyway - I can't recommend. Not a gfe, nice enough girl, decent if unspectacular shag. Didn't help that the venue I saw her in only had a single bed. And she also has her larger mate with her to try to persuade you to do a 3sum (not with your mate no thanks).

smithie1000

can not say if the girl mentioned in the op has one or two legs. I would take an educated guess and say she has 2.  The following has only 1 
External Link/Members Only .  She may or may not be the girl your thinking about.

yes your dead right, must be my age  :dash:

smithie1000

Both Vicky and Melanie cite lapdancing in their 'enjoys', if one of them is one-legged, I'd pay to see that  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dog999

Only 1 leg to stand on!, I wondered what the fuck Heather Mills was up to?. Dog