Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjade41 of Adultwork  (Read 900 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed a 15 min quicky 3some with her and her bloke for £60 as advertised on duo profile.

They are a touring couple and last day tomorrow I think til they come back again very soon.  After experiencing my first 3 some in a while a few weeks ago, fancied the same again with a milf. 

Venue was hotel in jesmond. mr came down to meet me, tall, slim bald guy, 40's I would guess, very friendly. Took me up to room from meeting outside hotel reception.  Once in room, Jade dressed in sexy lingerie spread on bed with a welcoming smile.  She is exactly as in pics, no airbrushing here. Very friendly and well spoken milf.

Finances settled, striped down and she moved in for a kiss straight away whilst I was undressing.  Plenty tongues DFK.  Had a good grope of her tits til I stripped off myself. Time for a blow job. Jade sat on bed and sucked me hard while I stood up and guided her head. Mr watched for a bit til she lay on her back sideways on bed. Mr then fed his cock into her mouth, good 7-8 inches down her gob :P

I was fingering her pussy and ass at this time. I then sat and watched her getting face fucked for a bit. Time for us to switch, she went doggy position and he decided to fuck her. She was being spit roasted now as I was on my back with her sucking me off and rimming me inbetween. I then got on my knees on bed and face fucked her while mr was taking her doggy. A few minutes later, she is full of his spunk... My turn to fuck.

Jade reached over for the condom, rolled it on expertly and lay on her back for me to fuck her missionary.  Plenty DFK with me pounding her cum filled pussy, lasted 2 mins and shot into the rubber whilst DFKing her. 

Cleaned up and off I went. Very friendly couple who are relocating to Northumberland in the very near future. Felt like fucking a posh bird too. :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Good Review MM2, could fancy a shot at that next time their around............. :cool: :cool: :cool:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Just noticed on her profile......... "She Squirts"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Rod trotter

thanks  :hi:

not for me, bit big and sloshing around in his cum makes me heave

Offline jarrovian

I'm with you rod,  :vomit:. But whatever floats ya boat

Offline johnny34

thanks  :hi:

not for me, bit big and sloshing around in his cum makes me heave

+1  :vomit: :vomit:

themademan2

Just come back from round 2. Had persuaded her with a few texts to do anal with me. Made mr sit on chair and watch me destroy her ass  :cool:

Filled so much spunk in the condom, you wouldn't have thought it was my third fuck of the day :sarcastic:

Offline Moresomes

I realise that we don't know their recent history, but diving straight into warm sloppy seconds just isn't for me.    :vomit: