Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_amanda Ealing  (Read 1145 times)

5 review(s) for VIP PARIS (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Royd30

First real review so new to this. But believe punters should be aware of the good the bad and the ugly. Well visited Amanda her profile picture is her, young polish, booked and paid for 1hr, punt started at 0730pm she took money and disappeared out of the room for some 15 minutes returned fiddled about with her fone for some time looking for music. Action started about 8pm, poor service and at about 0825pm was told time was almost up. Said to her I paid for 1hr, her reply was that she could help it it the bathroom was busy, she also interrupted to say goodbye to other girls in the flat, felt cheated would not return, she was not really in it other than for the dollar....good luck to anyone that visits her....
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:52:42 am by Royd30 »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

I have had on my banana beast radar for a month or so!!

Offline Royd30

She resisted on most of the above, in it for the money. I am hygienic and well presented so was not down to me, think her attitude stinks, bad for business, nice enough looking, but hey I can look at good looking women on the street for free. I felt cheated....hope that helps

Offline king tarzan

She resisted on most of the above, in it for the money. I am hygienic and well presented so was not down to me, think her attitude stinks, bad for business, nice enough looking, but hey I can look at good looking women on the street for free. I felt cheated....hope that helps

Conning bitch! !