Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with advice for 1st punt..  (Read 969 times)

kingdarius

So hello ladies and gents, my first post and I have come to a decision I want to explore this punting world.. Being married.. I feel that I didn't have as much fun as I should have..

I know there's different things you guys do(from reading posts)

But help me out... Being married my main concern is the guilt? I won't know till I do it how I will cope but for those with experience? What's your advice...

And what should I do first?

I was thinking of going soho and or somewhere and have b2b massage no sex no HE.. Just something erotic to lure me in... What are your recommendations?

Where and who to visit ?

Glad to be here and hello to all! :thumbsup:

Online Steely Dan

The first thing is to get better sleeping habits - or in any case, don't post to forums at 4AM.

Beyond that I'd advise you not to start.  If you think you will feel guilty, then you most likely will feel guilty. Talk to your wife about wanting more sex, or buy her flowers more or whatever.

If you do go for it, don't start with a poor experience.  The well rated girls on here are not just looks and ability - almost all are pretty intuitive with men.  Just look through the positive reviews and find one you fancy.  Sounds like you are near London, so there are many great choices.  If you want just a massage, then of course that is what you should book.  But in my view, a massage is not an entry ramp to punting - it is just something different.

Ben4454

The first thing is to get better sleeping habits - or in any case, don't post to forums at 4AM.

Is that what your mummy told you not to do ?

Offline Marmalade

Half an hour with an average prossie will cost maybe £80. A shrink or marriage counsellor will give you a better bargain at twice as long for the same price!

There again, the headmaster will provably give you a talking to for free.

Expl1cit

If this post is genuine, which it may well be, and you've made the decision you want to start punting, then starting off with a sensual massage might be a good way to dip your feet in the water.  You might as well get a HE at the end.  If you don't feel guilty about a naked woman rubbing her body all over you, then you certainly won't feel guilty about getting a handjob to finish you off, which you'll end up doing later at home anyway.

If that is your preferred choice, I've done an extensive review of a B2B massage I had a couple of months back, which was excellent and would be the option I would recommend (dont go to soho as you won't know what you are looking for and there are a lot of shitty walk ups there who think a rub with baby oil is a B2B massage).

You can read my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66759.0

I'd also advise before you start, that its a slippery slope.  It could end up costing you a lot of money, ruin your marriage (maybe affect the kids), you might lose half of your wealth if you get a divorce, but if the lure of sexual pleasure is too much for you and that is your decision, you've come to the right place for punting advice.

Welcome to the dark side  :yahoo:

Online threechilliman

...then starting off with a sensual massage might be a good way to dip your feet in the water.

Naah. I did the lot on my first punt, anal, fisting etc. Never mind dipping toes in, top diving board and in at the deep end!

tcm

Offline fleshgordon

It took me ages to find my first punt. I was as nervous as fuck and lasted half the time I'd paid for.
However, I told the wg it was my first time and she practically seduced me in making sure I got what I had paid for.  I left happy and very satisfied !

If you want some advice, find a well established wg with a good reputation on here, have chat with her and tell her what you want and that its your first time.   If you find the right one, she will be very understanding, then once you get into it,,, believe me, it will all go out the window and you will have the time of your life !

Offline Nagilum

I'm with Steely Dan

If you know guilt will kill you, then don't do it. You will end up confessing and regret the mistake.

I was married for 10 years and felt tempted. Never did it for fear of guilt and hurting my partner. Now that I am divorced I'm out and doing it guilt free. The real irony is, she cheated on me in the end!

My point is I understand, but only you can decide. If you are guilty and nervous you may not even get it up. It's possible.

Best of luck

Offline cueball

I see the op has done his one post and logged out, waiting for us lot to do all the hard work for him.

I'll do some searching for you op, ill find you a good time girl, fear not

Offline madeinwales56

I see the op has done his one post and logged out, waiting for us lot to do all the hard work for him.

I'll do some searching for you op, ill find you a good time girl, fear not

Now, that would normally be my reaction to, what on the face of it, is the opening gambit of a one post wonder. However, my guess is that he will sneak out of the marital bed in the wee small hours to respond to the replies on his thread. Let's see what happens before we judge ...

Offline uutarn

Its weird cause i done this type of post about a month ago and got none of the skepticism displayed here. Good for me i guess? or maybe you guys have a lot of experience in weeding out the 1 post wonders.

Anyway, if genuine OT;
OP, i'd personally say fuck it! Do research and go for it. You only get one life, and theres one thing worse than dying; its dying with regret.
Bit macabre so take that as you will. :hi:

kingdarius

Is that what your mummy told you not to do ?

Haha this made me laugh... It's a job thing I work shifts so when I am off I.e that day I tend to stay up late  :cool:

kingdarius

If this post is genuine, which it may well be, and you've made the decision you want to start punting, then starting off with a sensual massage might be a good way to dip your feet in the water.  You might as well get a HE at the end.  If you don't feel guilty about a naked woman rubbing her body all over you, then you certainly won't feel guilty about getting a handjob to finish you off, which you'll end up doing later at home anyway.

If that is your preferred choice, I've done an extensive review of a B2B massage I had a couple of months back, which was excellent and would be the option I would recommend (dont go to soho as you won't know what you are looking for and there are a lot of shitty walk ups there who think a rub with baby oil is a B2B massage).

You can read my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66759.0

I'd also advise before you start, that its a slippery slope.  It could end up costing you a lot of money, ruin your marriage (maybe affect the kids), you might lose half of your wealth if you get a divorce, but if the lure of sexual pleasure is too much for you and that is your decision, you've come to the right place for punting advice.

Welcome to the dark side  :yahoo:

Thanks for the advice as for all of you really do appreciate it.

kingdarius

Now, that would normally be my reaction to, what on the face of it, is the opening gambit of a one post wonder. However, my guess is that he will sneak out of the marital bed in the wee small hours to respond to the replies on his thread. Let's see what happens before we judge ...

Haha go easy guys is this what all the newbies get haha... :lol: :scare:

What so you guys jump on the forums when she's home... Gotta wait till she's at work or asleep at least lol... You lot are the experts :drinks:

DoberManic

Haha go easy guys is this what all the newbies get haha... :lol: :scare:

What so you guys jump on the forums when she's home... Gotta wait till she's at work or asleep at least lol... You lot are the experts :drinks:

Remember to clear your browsing history!

We had an entire thread on 'Near Misses' not so long ago!  :sarcastic:

Best of luck with your first punt pal  :)

kingdarius

Remember to clear your browsing history!

We had an entire thread on 'Near Misses' not so long ago!  :sarcastic:

Best of luck with your first punt pal  :)

Links?? I need to see this  :lol:

Offline rogercock00

Do it. If your wife put out more then you wouldn't need to. If she finds out then blame her as it is her fault really.

Offline uutarn

Do it. If your wife put out more then you wouldn't need to. If she finds out then blame her as it is her fault really.
YO! Harsh, but fair.  :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

If you're really going to do this, don't mess around with a massage.  Don't book more than an hour at first and I'd suggest staying away from Soho.

Make sure you read the "New to Punting" wiki - lots of good info there.