Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting etiquette - when to f**k  (Read 3544 times)

Offline SJ772

Hi,

Saw a new girl yesterday (review to follow), 1hr booking, and about 10 minutes in after some nice oral I said I wanted to fuck, yeah maybe that's early in a punt, but I can slow grind for 40mins and then pop at the end. She said no not yet and pretty much forced me to perform oral on her, I am pretty passive and went with the flow, but to be honest I was and am still pretty fucking mad.   I assume if I am paying and I say I want to fuck then that should be okay, am I out of order.  Don't get me wrong, she was friendly the whole time through but I really object to being told when I can or can't fuck when I am paying £150 an hour.  I don't know where I stand but really ruined the hour, I had to be quite insistent that I wanted to f**k, which then weirded me out a little as it felt a little rapey.   Feel like giving up on this now!.
Thanks

SJ
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:36:36 pm by SJ772 »

vw

Wad there a language barrier or a Brit, doesn't sound right from my experiences, even the worst Roma pikeys want to get on with fucking quickly.

Maybe she had been fucked hard by the last punter, not a valid excuse as should leave time between to recover !

Offline claretandblue

Sounds pretty ridiculous, I don't often do ro and when I do its not because some prossie almost forces me to!

Look forward to the review

DoberManic

At the end of the day, it's your time and you have paid for a service;

The way I see it, as long as you are respectful and ask her in a civil manner,
there should be no issues, after all you are the client!

I'd be interested hear Dani's or WG's take on this  :unknown:

Offline cueball

That pretty much sums it up

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1.

Look forward to the review.

Offline SJ772

Cheers, i am probably the most respectful client most girls have ever seen,  i think that came off and i was played a little bit.   Nevermind, every time I punt I go through a rollercoaster of emotions and end up judging myself very badly for doing what i do.  Just wanted to checking that actually asking to F was not poor form, cheers fellas.

Offline WelshClipper

I have seen a lot of this, the whole thing is completely orchestrated. Their justification is it is their body, which is true. The problem with that is that you are the shopper. In Harrods you just walk out but mid punt you lose everything, go through with it and fume afterwards.

All this was in my pre UKP days and I won't polute this forum any further. But going forward I make sure the wg is well reviewed on ukp or if I TOFTT,  I will grill the wg beforehand.

No more mr nice guy.

Offline SJ772

Bitch stood me up last week and I still rebooked, shows what a sucker i am when the horn hits...

vw

Bitch stood me up last week and I still rebooked, shows what a sucker i am when the horn hits...
Well you painted the target on your back and she played you, wouldn't go back and make sure you review her, that will give you back the power in this transaction.

Offline Urban_G

I agree with what others have said here regarding the fact that you paid for the time, you should be able to dictate, for the main, what happens and how things progress. However, in an hours punt I would also consider how long she stalled for and how many times you would normally pop compared to how many times you popped on this occasion.

Offline Jerboa

There is no reason why a girl would refuse to start sex early, end of the day it's the punters choice, but it does kill the mood a little if you start a argument before you've even got balls deep, do a honest review on here.

Offline maxxblue

Hi,

Saw a new girl yesterday (review to follow), 1hr booking, and about 10 minutes in after some nice oral I said I wanted to fuck, yeah maybe that's early in a punt, but I can slow grind for 40mins and then pop at the end. She said no not yet and pretty much forced me to perform oral on her, I am pretty passive and went with the flow, but to be honest I was and am still pretty fucking mad.   I assume if I am paying and I say I want to fuck then that should be okay, am I out of order.  Don't get me wrong, she was friendly the whole time through but I really object to being told when I can or can't fuck when I am paying £150 an hour.  I don't know where I stand but really ruined the hour, I had to be quite insistent that I wanted to f**k, which then weirded me out a little as it felt a little rapey.   Feel like giving up on this now!.
Thanks

SJ

100% British

While we wait for your review, why don't you post the link?

Offline Roth

+1 Yep, your the paying punter.  :(

Offline lewisjones23

Why? She chats fucking shite

Always says what she thinks she needs to say rather than what she thinks. Plus she does it in a big fuck off essay all the time

Offline Roth

Why? She chats fucking shite

Always says what she thinks she needs to say rather than what she thinks. Plus she does it in a big fuck off essay all the time

Keep yer hair on. :wacko: :wacko: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vw

Well there is a site specifically for this sort of thing now !

squeezebox

@OP;  Some WG's have a routine in their bookings, ie: music tape playing so they have an idea where they are time wise and can control the way the punt goes. (For me not a deal breaker). A one hour booking would be the max time for me on a new booking as it gives me time to measure where I am and go with the flow a little, I suppose a little give and take.

For a repeat booking, there would need to be a spark/connection and a good rapport for next time.

When you post the review, others may comment a little more.

vw

@OP;  Some WG's have a routine in their bookings, ie: music tape playing so they have an idea where they are time wise and can control the way the punt goes. (For me not a deal breaker).
Music should only be used for end time and 5 min warning only, the rest is mine to pick and mix the menu !

Sounds mechanical being dictated to by unsophisticated music !

willmo1

If youre a cum twice punter just get on with it else you get talked out of time. Had it happen early on but as long as you do it nicely youre paying good money for sex and thats what you should get,

Offline Frenchie

Mr Shack

I had a similar thing happen awhile back, I want to have sex in a couple of different positions, which you know its my time and If I want different positions then its up to me, and she was OK with it at least so I thought, but then I find out later that she was moaning about me on her blog, needless to say I have not been back.   `

Offline PLeisure

I had a similar thing happen awhile back, I want to have sex in a couple of different positions, which you know its my time and If I want different positions then its up to me, and she was OK with it at least so I thought, but then I find out later that she was moaning about me on her blog, needless to say I have not been back.   `
As above - review ?  :unknown: - really no point in piggybacking your experience on someone else's thread. This forum is about solid intel  :hi:

Offline Thepacifist

I like to fuck quite early in the punt. I've had it where I've cum from oral then couldn't get it back up again to fuck. If I said can we do doggy and she said no you must lick my pussy I wouldn't go back and I'd leave her a negative review.

Offline Marmalade

Cheers, i am probably the most respectful client most girls have ever seen,  i think that came off and i was played a little bit.   Nevermind, every time I punt I go through a rollercoaster of emotions and end up judging myself very badly for doing what i do.  Just wanted to checking that actually asking to F was not poor form, cheers fellas.

No problem mate we all have learning curves to find a personal style. I assume it wasn't either of the girls you've reviewed though, so is it possible to have a link or a name?

If it's any help, my own attitude is to have a mental picture of a few scenarios and often have a jolly good (slightly tongue in cheek) upper class attitude to it all. I'm the posh fucker spending her daft charges to have her service me and so my attitude is not that dissimilar to if she were a maid that comes in to do my laundry and ironing.

A boss (ie the punter, as he is paying the wages) should in my opinion be polite, cheerful and smiling while firmly indicating what needs to be done. In other words, I might say, "Do you fancy sucking this then?" or "Let's get your knickers off, shall we?" but in a firm commanding tone that indicates it only phrased as a question out of politeness (it's actually an instruction). I don't sound like Boris Johnson, but that's quite a good tone of voice. Blokes that let their voice go up a quivering octave out of 'respect' do tend to sound like little boys speaking to their mother or headmaster: of course she's going to take the piss when they do that. Your job is to be the boss, and it's generally better to be a good boss that's reasonably pleasant to work for, but that doesn't mean letting her get away with murder: just sound like you know what you're doing and give her a quick, firm reassuring smile -- if she doesn't respond well, tough, you've done the nice bit, now let her fulfil her part of the flipping bargain!

If she seems genuinely reluctant to get poked, I imediately wonder why. If I suspect she might be a bit dry, I might reassure the wee thing by saying, "let's take it very slowly, shall we?" (I don't mean slowly about getting round to fucking: slowly in the sense that I might rub her clit up and down with my cock first and slide the thing in bit by bit.)

I mostly do half hours, so am pretty swift about getting through the first 3 to 5 minutes 'preliminaries'. It's me that's hired a prossie: not her that's hired a gigolo!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:22:10 am by Marmalade »

Andre 3000

I like to initiate sex within the first 5-10 mins of an hour meet. A good WG should also be looking to do that. It's also why I sort of like to do the text back and forth in the lead up to the meet, it means we both aren't starting off cold and can just get down to action.

Offline Roth

No link , no review ????

C'mon OP.   :rolleyes: Let's see who she is and read your review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

No problem mate we all have learning curves to find a personal style. I assume it wasn't either of the girls you've reviewed though, so is it possible to have a link or a name?

If it's any help, my own attitude is to have a mental picture of a few scenarios and often have a jolly good (slightly tongue in cheek) upper class attitude to it all. I'm the posh fucker spending her daft charges to have her service me and so my attitude is not that dissimilar to if she were a maid that comes in to do my laundry and ironing.

A boss (ie the punter, as he is paying the wages) should in my opinion be polite, cheerful and smiling while firmly indicating what needs to be done. In other words, I might say, "Do you fancy sucking this then?" or "Let's get your knickers off, shall we?" but in a firm commanding tone that indicates it only phrased as a question out of politeness (it's actually an instruction). I don't sound like Boris Johnson, but that's quite a good tone of voice. Blokes that let their voice go up a quivering octave out of 'respect' do tend to sound like little boys speaking to their mother or headmaster: of course she's going to take the piss when they do that. Your job is to be the boss, and it's generally better to be a good boss that's reasonably pleasant to work for, but that doesn't mean letting her get away with murder: just sound like you know what you're doing and give her a quick, firm reassuring smile -- if she doesn't respond well, tough, you've done the nice bit, now let her fulfil her part of the flipping bargain!

If she seems genuinely reluctant to get poked, I imediately wonder why. If I suspect she might be a bit dry, I might reassure the wee thing by saying, "let's take it very slowly, shall we?" (I don't mean slowly about getting round to fucking: slowly in the sense that I might rub her clit up and down with my cock first and slide the thing in bit by bit.)

I mostly do half hours, so am pretty swift about getting through the first 3 to 5 minutes 'preliminaries'. It's me that's hired a prossie: not her that's hired a gigolo!

Good advice.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

The Op has taken a leave of absence, it seems. After posting this 3 days ago, no link and no review. Without any points of reference, it's just a load of shite. :dash:   

DG

My meets tend to follow a similar pattern unless I've got something a bit more specific in mind ie. OWO, RO, fucking in various positions, a bit more OWO and or RO, other play eg. Toys, spanking etc if that's on offer, then a finish of my choice, although I'll often ask what the girl's preference is. But to be told it's too soon to fuck is out of order IMO.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Nagilum

No don't feel weird. You are the paying punter.

Out of politeness I ask the girl if she is ok in certain positions and what she likes too. However a good girl always responds with two things "everything" or "whatever you like".

You are not in the wrong, she is. After all this is a service.

Review this girl so we can dodge her. She sounds awful!

Offline Roth

The Op has taken a leave of absence, it seems. After posting this 3 days ago, no link and no review. Without any points of reference, it's just a load of shite. :dash:   

+1 probably.  :dash:

LL

The simple fact is that this girl is not for you, OP. Some girls are totally submissive and will let you do exactly what you ask, when you ask. Others will prefer to take more control in the punt. Some punters prefer the former approach, some the latter. Trouble is you can maybe tell a submissive girl to be more controlling but perhaps it doesn't work the other way around. As much as I agree that you didn't get value for money as you weren't satisfied, at the end of the day it's her choice how much sex she has in a booking.  As for her forcing you to perform RO on her. I wouldn't have bothered if that was her attitude. So just move onto a different girl.

Offline SJ772

+1 probably.  :dash:

Right, the reason I have not posted is I am being threatened of being outed to my family including wife, so seriously fuck off, she id'd me from the information I had posted on here and linked to AW. I will not be posting more on this.

Offline peter_bungee

Dont see why he has to post a review hes simply asking if this is normal.  We dont have to review every girl we talk about or name and shame

To OP, how has this girl found u on here and knows you are talking about her all sounds abit suspect from you

Regarding the fucking, some girls like to take control, if you had said no to ro and she argued then thats a negative for me, i like girls making suggestions however and would have seen it like that

Offline PLeisure

I am being threatened of being outed to my family including wife, [...] she id'd me from the information I had posted on here and linked to AW. I will not be posting more on this.
Does this mean we won't be getting the review you promised in the OP, then?  :unknown:

Quote from: SJ772
so seriously fuck off
Bit dramatic, don't you think...  :hi:
What is she threatening you with, exactly? Extortion? How much? Maybe we can help...

Offline Jerboa

Right, the reason I have not posted is I am being threatened of being outed to my family including wife, so seriously fuck off, she id'd me from the information I had posted on here and linked to AW. I will not be posting more on this.

So you're saying the girl is threatening to out you? Why would she? What's her motive? And have you used a personal email address or phone?

Offline lewisjones23

So you're saying the girl is threatening to out you? Why would she? What's her motive? And have you used a personal email address or phone?

Sounding more and more like he used the pretend one in his head

Might be going out on a limb here but I call bullshit  :bomb:

Offline nike

I second that motion.

Offline Jerboa

It's not even school holidays yet.  :P

Offline nike

It's not even school holidays yet.  :P
Mustn't have a lot of homework.  ;)

Offline thefoxman

Wad there a language barrier or a Brit, doesn't sound right from my experiences, even the worst Roma pikeys want to get on with fucking quickly.
Heh, yes - one I had a few months back couldn't say much other that "we fuck now baby ?" [pretty_blonde]

Offline Daffodil

Bad form. Name and shame  :thumbsup:

Reverse oral does little for me, even at home. To have a prossie insist I do it? Maybe afterwards, at £100ph  :hi:

Offline Roth

Yep.  :thumbsup: :(

Offline Mansell

You really ought to contact Admin with the info, she should be on the Black list !! Outing is taken very seriously here.