Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intimate waxing  (Read 1433 times)

Toonfanrob

Any you lads tried it? Ive did bit research online some salons do penis etc and managed to see what some lasses look like and like the look! Anyone tried it? Painful? Not expecting a HE or anything but something different

greychap

Any you lads tried it? Ive did bit research online some salons do penis etc and managed to see what some lasses look like and like the look! Anyone tried it? Painful? Not expecting a HE or anything but something different

I have not had it done in a salon but I have tried trimming on myself before and one time I did use the wax cream you use for hair removal which worked quite well down there!

Cornish sub

Yes, I get my sac & crack waxed once every 4-6 weeks. Been going for about 2 years. First time was very painful, but now more what I'd describe as uncomfortable. Definitely recommend giving it a go if you're seriously considering it.

Toonfanrob

Yes, I get my sac & crack waxed once every 4-6 weeks. Been going for about 2 years. First time was very painful, but now more what I'd describe as uncomfortable. Definitely recommend giving it a go if you're seriously considering it.

Thanks mate! Some lasses look awesome aswell! Dunno if even get hard wiv the pin tho

The Rimmer

Ive fancied it as a one off but been told not much point unless gonna go regular.Lady does it at her own place just off North Shields Metro.Does massage no HE but.

The Rimmer

She also said most blokes find it stings more than real pain.

Cornish sub

Thanks mate! Some lasses look awesome aswell! Dunno if even get hard wiv the pin tho
The one who waxes me is a little cracker and I'd love it if she did extras. Alas, she's totally legit. And to answer your question about getting hard; I personally never have cos the procedure's very clinical, no gentle stroking or teasing with hints of more to come or anything. You never know though, you may get lucky and find someone who waxes and offers more. Good luck.

Offline flash1965

This is in Low Fell, mentioned in the NE Massage thread.

External Link/Members Only

Toonfanrob

This is in Low Fell, mentioned in the NE Massage thread.

External Link/Members Only

Ive seen her before for massage not my cup of tea

sex.on.fire

I've been trying to find somewhere to go for this cos I'd like either sack and crack doing or everything off... manzillian I think it's called haha. Would appreciate any info on where is good to go?

jmassage

My hands on in North Shields does a decent waxing at a very reasonable price. Def no extras though